Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Ten Years of Pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come on, you konw you use to like Pokemon!
  Yeah-yeah, ok.
  NEVER!
  O.o What are you talking about? I still like Pokemon!
View Results

tala simon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:48 am
HECK-YEAH I LIKED POKEMON.I WOULD STILL LIKE IT
IF THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS WERE ON IT.

(ash,misty,and brock)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:47 pm
I miss the good old days in Pokemon. It was so popular back then and then came Yugi-Oh or whatever and then became popular with the cards. I don't like yugi-oh cards, they are so hard to learn and also there are so much rules in it too.

At my school my cousin is started Pokemon cards again. It makes me so happy that more people are playing the "old school" game again ^-^
And also playing with Pokemon cards are so much easier than the Yugi-Oh cards 3nodding  

L I F E

Mordrayne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:24 pm
YEAH!!! Only 9% never liked pokemon!

I like Pokemon, but the show, not the cards. I hate the cards because people just collect them, and never play with them. That sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:44 pm
heh, I still watch this series, and I'm 21. Still love it, though I'm not to sure about the new voices that are coming in.  

Yue-chan

shjkasfj

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:53 pm
I remember the video games they were so fun they still make them eek  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:46 pm
OMG!!!!! it cannot be ten years eek jesus christ i feel old... i thought it was only about 6 years...

i remember i got venasaur and raichu in one booster pack and my brother burst into tears and spent weeks trying to get it off me. HAHA

i still have some of the rares  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Tripitaka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:16 pm
I used to be addicted to the card game! I played it in tournaments and all sorts of stuff! (Came 1st in my district ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:13 pm
I wish it had just STAYEDat 151 and It was only Ash Brock and Misty. And that other cool dude. sweatdrop xd xp

TRACEY! 3nodding

Hes cool 3nodding  

Aitoyoru

Anee-Seikyuu

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:02 pm
Man, I still love Pokemon. Of course I don't tell people at school that. They think I'm enough of a freak already! x) I can name the majority of them still... But man, they're awesome. Me and my cousin would always try and out-do each other in Pokemon card battles, along with our knowledge about each Pokemon. He was always better than me... always had to beat the bosses on my games. Always knew more about everything. Beat me in card games... It was kinda sad. But now he's going into high school and he thinks he's too cool for everything. He's retarded. I still love it... along with Digimon. Lol...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:24 pm
Team Rocket is still the best.

Jessie and James are the awesome  

Windmill Of Your Mind

serrifph21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:41 pm
Goddess Ace
I was watching Macy's Parade when Pikachu came up and the announcers mentioned that it's been ten years of Pokemon and has eight seasons.

Wow, now I feel old, anyone else remember the good old days of Ash, Misty, & Brock? With only 151 Pokemon?

My mom said she remembred when I got the Charizard in a card pack and my cousin Josh started crying.

whee The good old days.

hell yea a holo charizard was the first card i ever got  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:46 pm
Goddess Ace
My soundtrack cracked, I liked the music too... maybe I can get it off Ebay...

im sure you can they sell "real" human souls. its also where i bought my life. wonder if thats why i still like pokemon  

serrifph21

serrifph21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:51 pm
Manji-luo
definite_blonde
cool mine loves me hahah im a loser
i remember wanting one of those. i never got it ._.

damn my was defected and i could get a refund or an exchange. so i gave up on the digichu  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:54 pm
Yue-chan
heh, I still watch this series, and I'm 21. Still love it, though I'm not to sure about the new voices that are coming in.

yea ash looks the same age but sounds 20 years older  

serrifph21

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:32 pm
Oh, I remember when I got Blastoise. I was so ******** happy! I jsut collected the cards, I didn't even know how to play. I don't know how, but I remember watching the first episodes on TV. Apparently I was three.... I remember being older....

But anyway, I still love pokemon! It's crunk fo' shizzle  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games