Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Clothing/Item Rentals:APPROVED! (temporarily down) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
Sweet!
100%
 100%  [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 74

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:34 pm
oooo how about gold loans!!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:37 pm
eek That's a cool idea too. If your letter from the Dec Sealed Lotto takes much longer to reach my inventory box, you'll get that extra 1k. LOL! Then there's the other cool lottos here. All of the poll whoring... Whee! All kinds of ways to make and save gold. Love it!!! heart  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:40 pm
jfm567
can somebody rent out a were tail. ive been looking for one.. sweatdrop

I've added your name and request to the Want Ads. Keep your fingers...err...claws crossed. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:02 pm
[+More]
  • Anti Gambino Picket Sign
  • Jack Uniform Coat
  • Jack Uniform Gloves
  • Jack Uniform Pants
  • Jack Uniform Shirt
  • Jack Uniform Shoes
  • Jack Visor
  • Jacked Belt
  • Mini Ghost Sheet
RENTING OUT all there items for... 10gold a week?
OR!
Collat+5g a week.  

iProfit

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:20 pm
Ok, thanks for posting my wanteds,
Here is what I have to offer (for now):

Black Strapless Bra- 10-g for a month

Jacked Belt- 15-g for a month

Nurse's Hat- 10 g for a month

Bug Catching/ Litter picker- I will catch bug and get paper for you for a month for a negotiable price, PM me for offers and concerns.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:24 pm
I'm glad you got this Stickied, this makes getting items a lot easier.  

lce Creamm

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:24 pm
Senka_Surakei
RENTING OUT all there items for... 10gold a week?
OR!
Collat+5g a week.

Thank you! Posted your items. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:26 pm
Januarydreamer
I'm glad you got this Stickied, this makes getting items a lot easier.

Yes!!! And when you get tired of them, you don't have to worry about getting rid of them because you'll never know when you will want them again. This is a good way to hang onto your stuff and make a bit extra if you like. blaugh Great for packrats like me. LOL!  

IMWanderling

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:28 pm
So true, I just sold me Fishnet top, or it would have made it's way here....
*sad noises*
Oh, well, it payed for this haircut.....

And thanks again for posting my items.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:29 pm
Januarydreamer
Ok, thanks for posting my wanteds

Hey! I have a Coco I can rent to you... blaugh is 50g per month too much? I will give back your money or donate to this guild on your behalf if you like at the end of the contract. Let me know... 3nodding  

IMWanderling

Matthew Prower

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:43 pm
I don't own the items right now, but I'll give a t-shirt (white, black, or red) and a pair of jeans (blue, brown, or black) on a rent to own basis. Choose your weekly payments, from 25g to 250g, or pay off the whole 500g at once. I'll get some rent only outfits soon. And... I'll try and make a good banner for this to place on my website smile .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:56 pm
Ok, when you actually own the items, please let us know. We can post them then. Those prices are quite steep as well. If you do the math, it might be cheaper to buy them outright than rent them weekly for that price. Just a thought... wink

Let us know when you get the items. 3nodding  

IMWanderling

iProfit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:53 pm
Umm... I didn't mean all the items sorry if it seemed like I did. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:57 pm
IMWanderling
Ok, when you actually own the items, please let us know. We can post them then. Those prices are quite steep as well. If you do the math, it might be cheaper to buy them outright than rent them weekly for that price. Just a thought... wink

It would be very steep if it was plain renting, but I had said rent to own, meaning they pay if off bit by bit until they've payed off the amount owed for the clothing. Sorry if it was unclear.  

Matthew Prower

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:47 am
jasongreen
IMWanderling

It would be very steep if it was plain renting, but I had said rent to own, meaning they pay if off bit by bit until they've payed off the amount owed for the clothing. Sorry if it was unclear.

Ohhhh....That's a very cool idea! Ok, I'll be sure to write that it is a rent to own in the front page. Neat idea!!! 3nodding You'll need the items first though. Murphy's Law dictates that if you post something without owning it first, EVERYONE will want to rent one and if you don't have it, it will make you look bad. I don't want to see that happen to you. A quick note to let us know what you have and we can put it up right away. I'm here every day. Not always ALL day, but definitely every day. blaugh  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games