Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:47 pm
Dawn (half of my whole name)
I am currently 26 (December 15)
I am Black American, female
My favorite color are in Shades of Blue.

I've been interested in reading things that are supernatural or extraterrestrial, and numerology. I believe in God and other Super Beings, and a lot of other things that others claim are "not real".

I think Earth has been picked on quite a lot. So many things seem to be drawn to it.

I do (or rather use to) have the occasional Predicting Dream, but since I am such a hermit in my own home, I think they have gradually stopped, because I can't really do much about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:28 pm
Hello. I'm Raht. I'm an 18 year old cajun female. I've been solid in the supernatural and new age ideas since I could remember. Astrology is a huge interest of mine, as well as the strange ways of magic and natural energy. I hope to learn a lot from this guild, and hopefully you can learn a thing or two from me.  

Raht

Dalaigh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:12 pm
Hi, everyone, I'm Dalaigh (pronounced "day-lee"). I'd prefer not to give out my real name, but I'm 37 years old. I've practiced witchcraft for close to 20 years now (off and on). I am adept with candle, stone and crystal magic. I also am an empathic -- no, I don't read minds but I can tell what people are feeling -- and can "see" auras. I also can manipulate chi ("energy"). I don't believe there's anything "supernatural" but these things are things we all have the capability of using if we understand, learn and teach ourselves.

I'm extremely sensitive to other people's auras and chi...as well as any other "beings" that might be in my general area.

I'm teaching myself about tarot cards currently and am looking forward to sharing what I know and learning what you know. biggrin

Oh, yes. I'm a Virgo (August 27) with Taurus and Aries in my sign chart somewhere along the way...

-- D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:37 pm
We look forward to getting to know you Dalaigh biggrin  

Animated Beauty
Captain

goddessnaia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:22 pm
Hey, I'm Naia/Becca/Lynn/Elky/Armament. Don't really know what to post here... But, if you have any questions, I'll gladly answer them. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:19 pm
Just Call me Overseer, or D' , if you'd prefer.
Makes me no difference, just not big on handing out my real name.

I don't really have much to say here, so... I guess that's it.  

Overseer D-013

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:15 pm
Hi I'm Cassie ,Keiko, Kei, Cass or watever u wanna call me im 18 years old im a scorpio and i can read peoples auras by feeling the vibe they generate. as well as reading there thoughts if i try hard enough. I am here because i really want to strenthen my ability. So i guess thats all i have to say.

If You have any questions ask please i dont bite.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Hello~

Call me Fall. =)

My birthday is March 20, 1992, making me a monkey fish (year of the monkey, plus Pisces zodiac sign). I'm a happy, proud Canadian. ^_^

I'm here partly because I wish to restore my power to its former state (right now it's borderline non-existent). It sure would be nice if I could fix the weather around here. (So unnatural this year! This area may end up with the first brown Christmas in history.)

Sometimes I have partial premonitions in my dreams (stopped suddenly when my power drained away mysteriously a couple years ago). Basically I'd have an unrealistic dream, but the gist of what is happening pours over into real life happenings. Such as the first F5 tornado in Canada.

I also have a slight relationship with crows. Whenever I pass by one, they stare at me in such a way that I swear they're trying to communicate with me. They never do that with anyone else. Sometimes I get followed by crows.

But my favourite animal isn't the crow. It's orcas. I've loved them since I was two years old--when I saw Free Willy for the first time.

I'll stop here before I really stretch the page.
xd  

Fallaryn

Dapper Codger

NakatamiHigurashi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:59 pm
Konnichi-wa. My name is Bader-san. Or you can call me Janny. I have recently experienced a few events taht may relate very well to psychic abilities. So, I recently have come into contact with some books on how to improve my psychic ability. I am greatful to be a part of this guild. Thanks for letting me joing. I started practicing my meditation and psychic awareness last week and I have already noticed improvements. I can't wait to meet some new people and have more friends. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:13 pm
NakatamiHigurashi
Konnichi-wa. My name is Bader-san. Or you can call me Janny. I have recently experienced a few events taht may relate very well to psychic abilities. So, I recently have come into contact with some books on how to improve my psychic ability. I am greatful to be a part of this guild. Thanks for letting me joing. I started practicing my meditation and psychic awareness last week and I have already noticed improvements. I can't wait to meet some new people and have more friends. <3

Welcome to the guild : D  

han von helson

lexipthemudkip

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Hello, all - I'm Lexi~

I'm very interested in psychic abilities and developing them, so I figured this might be a good place to hang out!
I'm an empath with some clairaudient tendencies here and there. (Yeah, I'm still trying to fine tune 'em.)
I also read tarot on occasion.

As for my interests, I'm pretty much a huge bookworm and video game addict!
I play mostly RPGs like Chrono Trigger, Disgaea, Mana Khemia, Persona, etc.
I'm currently majoring in psychology and... uh... I don't know what else to say, so I guess that'll have to be it for now. 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:03 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Yumao (or Yu, if you like). I'm 23 and am not very good at introductions. I was introduced to spirituality by my mother over 15 years ago, and I have pursued and studied whatever happened to come my way, so I know a little about a lot of things. I excel in energy work and have been deemed clairvoyant by a number of people.

I'd like to be around more often, but real life has this annoying thing of being busy all the time. Regardless, I look forward to being around as much as I can. smile  

Yumao

Dapper Guildsman

Lucas Moonrose

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good Afternoon
*Bows low, flashing a toothy grin.*
My Name is Lucas.
I'm a Scorpio, The 4th of November, 1990
I've always been interested in the Super natural, Taken onto Witchcraft four years ago and just now figuring out my Spiritual Identity, along side Lamia.
Many thing, this year, have blossomed forth, furthering our Awakenings and pulling us closer.
I Am a Dream Interpreter, Empathic, A Tarot reader, Other-kin, Energy Worker, a finder, a weave spinner, Telekinetic, A Witch, and Lamia's Other half.

I Aim to learn more about these Abilities, seeing as most of them are still blossoming.

We thank you for letting us into the guild.
*Folds his wings down, Holding an Arm behind his back.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:45 am
Hello everyone.

People usually refer to me as 'Ixian/Ixi/Ix' depending on which variation they like the most. Sometimes, people also refer to me as 'Mace'. I'd prefer to be called by any of the first three variations, though the fourth is tolerable (albeit a bit tasteless in my opinion). If you want to address me formally, feel free to use my full name. : )

I'm a Capricorn by the Western Zodiac, and a Wood Rat by the Chinese Zodiac. My favourite colours are blue and green. My favourite number is 2. My favourite planet is Saturn.

I tend to dream a lot and have a lucid dream every now and then.

I'm not an adept in any psychic skills that I'm aware of, though I find this general subject matter very interesting. I'm mostly concerned with summoning, interacting with entities, energy work, and astral projection. Apart from these, I'm open to learning about any techniques and methods people may have and how these can be applied with regards to the development of psychic abilities.

I look forward to hearing about everyone's practices and experiences.

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

Hazelwish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 pm
Hello everyone.

Most of you who are active here probably know me from the Psychic Chat, but for those of you who don't, it's nice to meet you.

I am 16, a writer, and a high school student. I'm not exactly into New Age stuff (or at least, I don't agree that some of the things should be labeled "New Age," considering it tends to bring condescension on things that are actually valid) but I do keep an open mind. ^^  
The Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff