Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Whisper's plot thread [ REVAMPING ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:28 pm
heart REVAMPING heart
ALL PAST PLOTTING DROPPED UNLESS CONTACTED

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:23 pm
ninja  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:28 pm
L O V 3 W I T H J U D A S

Pushes this out

I want to throw someone at her, just not sure who at the moment. Feel free to look!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:33 pm
AstoriaFallen

Pushes this out

I want to throw someone at her, just not sure who at the moment. Feel free to look!

I was actually just looking at this !
Is there anything specific you're looking for in any of your horses :3 ?
She's still going to be pretty feisty, a bit of a dreamer- and seeing as she has aged some, probably alittle bit more squishy :3

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:39 pm

What do you need for her? I think that would be the quickest way for me to figure out who to toss her way .

Edit: None of your links in your sig work  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:42 pm
AstoriaFallen

OTL whoops
I wonder why they aren't working ;3;

Of course, there is always the option for Flings and a mate.
But I always am looking for like companions or just friends.
She needs a friend that can kinda like joke around with her, etc. Like that gets that she is a squish ball under the thorns LOL

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:51 pm

I'd love to offer a fling or mate but not sure I have anyone available at the moment. I could offer a mockbreeding of Neon. They'd make stunning children together.

Though, I do have plenty of companions.

Here are your choices:

User Image
If he wasn't already LM'd I'd offer him as a fling or mate option. However I wouldn't be opposed to a mockbreeding of them!

I could offer him as a friend for her. He's very loving and caring towards others but isn't afraid to call bullshit on something. I feel like he'd be able to accept her and even poke at her a little in a joking manner. He'd totally be perfect for that friend plot of yours for her.

I also have Marengo, he's a traveling knight with his father and grandfather.
User Image

He could but heads with her perhaps and be like, "you're really loud you know?" He also has a LM in the works so he's taken as well XD

User Image
Could throw him her way as a potential fling.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:59 pm
AstoriaFallen

Oh man Neon is super cute !
Yeah, I'd love for them to be friends !

I may sound dumb but what is a mock breeding ?

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Basically permission to use both of them as a reference to get a custom that has their features/similarities. They can be related ICCLy or not. That's up to the parties involved.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:14 pm
AstoriaFallen

Thatd be awesome :0
It takes up a breeding spot tho right ?~

And how would you like to start their thread ? Them knowing one another or no ?

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:17 pm

NOPE! It does not. It's just a custom slot. It can also be used for wishing stars. The only way it would take up a breeding slot is if we did a dopplebreeding. That would require a breeding slot to win.

And we can have them just meet unless you want them to have met before or something? If you wanted it to be where they were romantic at one point and separated (which is where the mocks could come in) and then came back together because they're just really good friends? I wouldn't mind them having a backstory like that or something.

This is an example of an agreement  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:10 am
AstoriaFallen

Ohhhh I seeee !~
So it would be the 550k for each of us kinda thing ? I'm such a newb xD I'm sorry D;

I would really like that back story :3
So they can care for each other kinda like family ~~~ ^^~
And he'd probably get away with a lot more than others LOL

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:01 am

That actually depends on the colorist. Some are pay what you want now. And if you wanted to split it that would likely be if one of us was rolled for twin customs and we both got one. Then we'd split the cost. Otherwise it's really just pay what you want and we each do our own entries. Unless you wanted to do something twin wise or what not.

And I'd love to plot a backstory for them.

I have AIM, Google docs, Skype, PM and of course thread. ^^ Which would you like to plot over.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:45 am

I can offer rp with Belle if you're interested in someone who would stand up to her cruel and judgemental nature.
User Image
There's a lot of information on her so I'll just leave the link to her teepee page if you'd like to read more [X]

As potential fling only/mockbreeding options I can offer a couple males. The first is actually Belle's son which would be kind of funny xD (Click their pictures for more info)

He is a Sinclair aka Cleaver and an active member of the herd, he doesn't drink blood although he can. He leans more towards his flutter roots with a strong connection to nature, just with a bit of a darker twist. He is a dark character, but not evil.
User Image

The second is King, he is crazy but loveable. Like a really dangerous teddy bear. Any fling would need to be down the road, he has three flings for sure planned, although not in any particular order, but I'd be open to trying them in Wishing stars and stuff as well which would not require a wait.

User Image

If you'd like someone more colorful, there's also Idris, who would be strictly fling only as he has a long term love interest plot brewing, but I'm open to him having a fling or two in his 'younger' years.

User Image
His page isn't updated with his info, he is a traveler who came to soquili looking for help healing his homeland which has been devastated by drought and natural disaster. He is calm, quiet, serene, and a nature worshiper.  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:41 pm
AstoriaFallen

Ok, I really dig that ! Let's do that mock breeding :3

I prefer PM, tbh, because I don't have any messaging on my phone and I'm mobile a lot Dx

Faithofthefallen

thanksforpostinginmyplotzone

I really like the idea of Belle ! Because Arcadia would be so confused on her being so pretty but being somewhat the way she is x3 So that, in itself, would take her aback. So let's def do something with that !

With King, I'd be willing to do a fling but I feel like with his personality, I'd love to see how they mesh together. What do you think ? I like flings, but I love for jucy stories as well x3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff