Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:20 pm
Quote:
Dear Elcia,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a tarnished journey to the deepest underpants of my spleen. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in starfleet and dance with me across the undulating harp? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and flatulate like swinging gingerbread cookies?

Yours truly,

~DR.MOOFASA~

Undulating harp XD nice.

And it look's like Thaliat has a new holiday themed character art. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:10 pm
Quote:
Thaliat Everwood,

You know how the song goes: "frilly men say only slippers rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your fluffy embrace. Now I know how captain planet felt when the butcheeks first parted to reveal dora the explora silhouetted against a ravenous sky. It was perplexed at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, running clumsily until you get here.

Yours truly,

~DR.MOOFASA~

Quote:
My beloved Thaliat Everwood,

You and I are just two carmel people trying to make it in this orange world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of battery in the past, and I know you've dabbled in envy, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our goey love. Without you, I'm nothing but a balding porcupine.

Yours insanely,

pickle relish

Yes, I have a new siggy...it was commissioned and I got it today! heart  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:59 pm
Quote:
I cannot begin to describe how Wittlesly my Thumb burns for you. As I write this, I'm Fingering in my Zinc Oxcide Cream, unable to contain my Masaging desire. Please, accept my Smooth embrace and know that you're truly the Kiwi of my eye.

One of my friends just received that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:10 am
A day late, but I sent a friend of mine this:

How I long to hear your lovely song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Gay Bar. How your lonely voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded heifer. Such yearnful! Let us join together and lust in unison, your dynamic song carrying our hearts to openly heights.

Edit:
Ah, and I recieved this:

Dear Slightly Blue,

When I think of you, I get Beavers in my esophegus. Though it makes me feel dirty, it's also exciting. Whenever we fly together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are climbing at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously Creamy and Crazy with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a crash of the nose hairs? I hope we can keep barfing together for 5 years.

Cluelessly yours,

ranchlamb

Thanks. wink  

Slightly Blue

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff