Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Not your Average Girl (girls only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:48 pm
Br1ttana
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

Does anyone do burping contests? O_O

Because grey will not do.

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I haven't done a burping contest in AGES... well because no one wanted to play against me.
Burping is rude in most societies, most especially when a girl does it.

I've even broken a window from burping so loud. (it was an old window and I was like right next to it when I burped)

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:52 pm
hahhahah lolz...  

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:21 pm
faithful quenga
Br1ttana

I haven't done a burping contest in AGES... well because no one wanted to play against me.

I've even broken a window from burping so loud. (it was an old window and I was like right next to it when I burped)

Lol, nice. I'll go against you. >_<

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:51 pm
Br1ttana
faithful quenga
Br1ttana

ha ha, bring it! My old neighbor taught me how to burp really good when I was in kindergarten.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

evvethegreat

5,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:44 pm
Br1ttana
First thing I'd like to say is why has the post explosion stopped? Second thing, I think the girls in this guild post a lot more than the guys. So congratz. Main Topic= I am not your average girl. I don't meet the standards of this world and chasing after boys is not my thing. I have never had a boyfriend. I don't sleep around. I also do not wear make-up like most girls my age, and it took major peer pressure from my friends just to get my ears pierced once. I tend to make friends with guys over Halo and I am slightly tom boyish. I hate skirts and dresses, jeans are my thing always. I don't have a closet filled with clothes and still not know what to wear. Alot of my clothing is really baggy, just weird looking, big, or just something that I got as a present which can not be exchanged. Most girls my age also don't play with Barbie, or their stuffed animals. I also hate talking on the phone, and don't have a cell to text all my friends 24/7. I'm afraid to go for my driving lesson for fear that I'll crash into the ditch. xd The average girl would speed out the door to the car with her phone ready if she gets a text. Also I love Jesus, which is not an average girl type thing. The 'average girl' has gotten a lot worse in the past years, which makes me even less average...and I like it. You're not an average girl either, are you? We need to show the world how unaverage we are. Just thought this would be good to post for encouragement to be different and also the posting has slowed.

believe me a LOT of girls arn't "normal"or "average" girls, i guess where all just spread out , which explains why most of us feel alone, im like that too, jeans , no make up, i get along great with guys, but youknow what? its fun that way, i love being different, it shows our personality, and that we arn't some picture perfect magazine chick.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:08 pm
evvethegreat
Br1ttana
First thing I'd like to say is why has the post explosion stopped? Second thing, I think the girls in this guild post a lot more than the guys. So congratz. Main Topic= I am not your average girl. I don't meet the standards of this world and chasing after boys is not my thing. I have never had a boyfriend. I don't sleep around. I also do not wear make-up like most girls my age, and it took major peer pressure from my friends just to get my ears pierced once. I tend to make friends with guys over Halo and I am slightly tom boyish. I hate skirts and dresses, jeans are my thing always. I don't have a closet filled with clothes and still not know what to wear. Alot of my clothing is really baggy, just weird looking, big, or just something that I got as a present which can not be exchanged. Most girls my age also don't play with Barbie, or their stuffed animals. I also hate talking on the phone, and don't have a cell to text all my friends 24/7. I'm afraid to go for my driving lesson for fear that I'll crash into the ditch. xd The average girl would speed out the door to the car with her phone ready if she gets a text. Also I love Jesus, which is not an average girl type thing. The 'average girl' has gotten a lot worse in the past years, which makes me even less average...and I like it. You're not an average girl either, are you? We need to show the world how unaverage we are. Just thought this would be good to post for encouragement to be different and also the posting has slowed.

believe me a LOT of girls arn't "normal"or "average" girls, i guess where all just spread out , which explains why most of us feel alone, im like that too, jeans , no make up, i get along great with guys, but youknow what? its fun that way, i love being different, it shows our personality, and that we arn't some picture perfect magazine chick.

You're exactly right!!!! ^_^ Most of the magazine pictures are photoshopped to be 'perfect', and then girls try to look like that when really they can't because the picture isn't real. Or they starve themselves to be a size 0, because magazines tell us that anything above that is fat. And we can't have that, can we?

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Lady Tabula Rasa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 pm
Okay, I haven't been a "girl" since I turned 18 9 years ago, but I will tell you how I wasn't "average".

First off, I'm interracial; my dad is Japanese, and my mom is American. They met because dad came here from japan, and she was his english tutor.

Second, I'm bi, and have been since I was 15. And, while I still find men attractive, I am more attracted to women. I've always believed that bi and homosexuality isn't in conflict with my religious beliefs either; God is Love, after all, and he wants us to find love.

Third, I'm a gamer. I got diagnosed with ADHD at a young age, and I went through therapist, medication and all kinds of stuff I don't even want to think about today. Finally, at their wits end, my parents took the advice from a parents magazine and bought me an NES, and sat me down in front of it, hoping beyond hope that this would help me, and surprisingly to them, it did. All those hours trying to figure out how to beat Super Mario Brothers translated into focus on school work. I went from a "D" student to an "A" student in less than a month.

Finally, a reason I'm not "average" today is that I'm sterile. Three years ago, I had an infection in my fallopian tubes that forced me to have them removed, or die. I chose to live, but I can never have children.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:29 pm
faithful quenga
Br1ttana
faithful quenga
Br1ttana

ha ha, bring it! My old neighbor taught me how to burp really good when I was in kindergarten.

Well what I've found is girls belch better than guys. I think it has to do with the way our bodies are shaped.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 pm
gothic_black_rose
faithful quenga
Br1ttana
faithful quenga
Br1ttana

Well what I've found is girls belch better than guys. I think it has to do with the way our bodies are shaped.

really? I've never met a female besides myself that can belch with force. I always thought it was guys... most woman are raised to not do it at all so when they ever try it's small.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 am
faithful quenga
gothic_black_rose
faithful quenga
Br1ttana
faithful quenga
Br1ttana

really? I've never met a female besides myself that can belch with force. I always thought it was guys... most woman are raised to not do it at all so when they ever try it's small.

I belched one time at night and my friend jumped.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Failed Chicken

3,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:13 pm
thats just like me ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:25 pm
Ha same with me i dont like wearing mini skirts/dresses makes me feel too girly. I also dont like wearing tight tight clothes(i dont feel comfortable in them). I'm usually wearing skinny jeans with nike's, vans, and/or high top converse. Also if i wear a shirt it has to be a little bit baggy. So mainly you can call me the emo/scene girl bcuz of my make up! I dont like dating guys at this age(13 yrs old) bcuz it doesnt make me feel free to talk to my guy friends! The phone part is the same for me same with the closet lol

kaoyee_12

Xx to save a life xX

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:07 pm
yeah, im not the averge girl eithr. hecka grls at my skoo r stuck up and "bragy" im not like dat mabey ill b show-offy wen i get da chance to win something but thats more of like a vistory thing. im not "averge" cuz im christian and extremely passionete bout being a christian but im also well . . . a bit emo. and im hispanic and it hard to find emo-hispanics. im one of those "hard to find" ppl i guess. and som ppl think it weird to b christian AND emo but im just a lil emo but its just being myself. i mean if we were ALL ment to fit in why not b different? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:56 pm
I think everyone around me agrees I'm not average or normal ._.

The latter makes me kinda sad.

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100

FairieCorpse624

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:30 pm
Haha, you me are kind of alike, minus a couple of things.

I guess you could think of me as that in-between girl. The "Girlish-Tomboy"

I like looking nice and smelling pretty, but it's not like I worry 24/7 on how I look. I wear eyeliner sometimes, but other than that I dont wear any make-up.

The people I hang out with dont care what people say or think about them. My friends are crazy, weird, immature, and laugh at pretty much anything, but I love them to death.

I dont mind wearing skirts (even though I havent in who knows how long) or wearing dresses, but I prefer to stick with my jeans and converse.

As for the phone thing, yes I like texting, but not to the extent that you're describing it x]

And lastly, but most definatley not least, what you said about Jesus. Where I come from girls (and boys) are very religous. They dont sleep around, dont cause drama (most of them) and dont judge people by how they look. If someone doesn't like you, it's because of your personality, NOT because of how you dress/talk/etc. My school isnt perfect, ofcourse, but it has some qualaties to it that I am proud of.

...Well yeah I guess that's all I have to say for now.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff