Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Gamers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mod-Inside

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:35 am
I always played games, ever since I was a baby. But in the last 4 years I have came into games full force. I worship my Ps1 and Ps2. My old Dreamcast. And all the onld 8-16 bit consols.

But I do not like computer games.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:38 am
I'm a bit of a gamer. I get games, but the ones I like to play, are those ones that never end, and suck up your memory cards. Gonk. Gamecube's the one that mostly goes for.

I'm not a fan of computer games, I just like Gaia and Furcadia. That's about it. whee

raishin

Eloquent Trendsetter

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:51 am
OMG... games are my life.... i play about 5 hours a day if i have to babysit.. (I got fired because i was playing their gamecube..Ummm it was that one game with all kinds of characters.. mario, zelda, link, pichu, kirby ect.. i like that game.) But if i dont have to.. I play all day to like 10am-2am.. but now i got a ps2 a ps1 (lol) a x-box, a ninto 64(i know old) umm.. regualr ninto..had a gamecube but it got solen....I beat about 70+ games so far.. and i played over 200 games..

I beat FFX-2 in 2 days... yeah.. not as good as FF8 but then again FF8 was 4 disk's ! lol... umm exteamly hard at the end..
I have Tomb Raider 1 3 & 4.. getting 2 and 5.. smile
I played halo.. THAT A FUN GAME!.. i am not so good cuz i dont have the game.. OHH WELL..

I like computer games.. I played EverQuest, City of Hero's, Counter Strike, Half-Life, Dungeon Siege ect. i play used to play lotta pogo.. But go here http://www.arcadetown.com/ go to shooting games then play Mario World Overrun It is fun game..

So am I a gamer? u tell me..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:59 am
once again this was suppost to more or less be about RPG gammers. Like groups and levels and stuff.  

ccg1232009

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:00 am
ccg1232009
once again this was suppost to more or less be about RPG gammers. Like groups and levels and stuff.

sry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:22 am
ccg1232009
you should have specified in the title...seems like the ppl want to broaden the topic, which is fine with me  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:18 pm
Well if people would actually read the thread mike they would know what the thread was supposed to be about.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:20 pm
well mike, why doesn't bryan fix it? Oh wait, he can't, that's right.......... stare  

Survient

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:37 am
ccg1232009
Lets make another one...hell while we are at it lets play an online D&D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:28 am
AegisEvo
ccg1232009
Lets make another one...hell while we are at it lets play an online D&D

that would be awsome. except who would dm? That is a problem.

oh and sam shut up

Brian: thank you for your defence.  

ccg1232009

cloud4891

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:24 am
I'm a good videogame player  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers