Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
whom TO CHOOSE .. this guy. WHAT about GOD( girls only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:00 pm
spring_princess7
oooo thats scarry...
before i wanted to be more mature but,,, now i want to go back being a child again lolz....
but i have to study, go to college, have a great work.. and help my parents
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I think about that from time to time. When i was younger all I wanted to be was grown. now that I'm grown all I want to be is younger. I miss the innocence of all the really messed up stuff. Simpler times too... things didn't get so confusing back then either lol.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:53 pm
spring_princess7
aww... its cool to be younger.. ur parents attention is all at you ..lolz not much work lolz... and by the way .. i forgot that when ever i post something here in the forum in the guild, i think he knows the post that i have been putting here ... O_O
(the guy i have been talking about)
he is usaully online ven though he has no time.. just to talk to me ... but now he is not online that much anymore 0_) oooopz

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

Your saying that you think he saw you were online at some point, clicked the "join me", and has been stalking you via this page, and now won't talk to you because of it? I think, just so you are not jumping to conclusions (maybe, he just has something going on in his life at the moment), you should PM him asking 'Why havn't you been online so much lately? Are you alright?' Although he might lie to you...

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:16 pm
Br1ttana
spring_princess7
aww... its cool to be younger.. ur parents attention is all at you ..lolz not much work lolz... and by the way .. i forgot that when ever i post something here in the forum in the guild, i think he knows the post that i have been putting here ... O_O
(the guy i have been talking about)
he is usaully online ven though he has no time.. just to talk to me ... but now he is not online that much anymore 0_) oooopz

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

Your saying that you think he saw you were online at some point, clicked the "join me", and has been stalking you via this page, and now won't talk to you because of it? I think, just so you are not jumping to conclusions (maybe, he just has something going on in his life at the moment), you should PM him asking 'Why havn't you been online so much lately? Are you alright?' Although he might lie to you...

Because grey will not do.

true.. i commented his pro... then he commented me back .. so everything is cool... you know i read an azazing book.. well its christian fiction book.. but it is so inspiring being a teen... especailly it taught me what i should do when you are dating or meeting a non-christian person.. ^_^ i really love it ...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:18 pm
HEY GUYS... i need prayer.... my family is having family problem... so i need prayer that my family will settle everything ... -_- .. and we are moving in a new house.. so i need financial prayer ^_^ thanks ^_^ 4laugh  

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:22 pm
faithful quenga
spring_princess7
oooo thats scarry...
before i wanted to be more mature but,,, now i want to go back being a child again lolz....
but i have to study, go to college, have a great work.. and help my parents

I think about that from time to time. When i was younger all I wanted to be was grown. now that I'm grown all I want to be is younger. I miss the innocence of all the really messed up stuff. Simpler times too... things didn't get so confusing back then either lol.

Seconded :]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:31 pm
spring_princess7
HEY GUYS... i need prayer.... my family is having family problem... so i need prayer that my family will settle everything ... -_- .. and we are moving in a new house.. so i need financial prayer ^_^ thanks ^_^ 4laugh

Hope that everything gets resolved

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:18 pm
my family is settle now.. all we need is a house that is near our school .. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:17 pm
dude i really need to start to share the word of GOD to him -_- i need all your prayers.. on how to start.. maybe you could pray that GOD would make away that we can have a deep and serious talk.. that something had happen in his family or something i don't know... just pray for me... confused  

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx to save a life xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:05 pm
well firstly besides all the bible verses and stuff then u dont know if hes rly ugly or mean or bossy or stuff that u didnt reveil here on gaia. i mean like ppl rly arent always who they say they r.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:18 pm
So, it's 100% wrong to fall in love with someone who isn't chrisitian?

:/  

YourNightmareKitten

snow-princess07

5,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:06 pm
spring_princess7
man,,,, i love what you said to me.... u r so wise with your words.... guess i should follow the word of God ... stay away from bad influence.... but i will make as a goal to share the word of GOD to him.... thank you very much ^_^

yeah brittana is right u should follow the word of god
and ask the person who courted u that,,

if he would become a follower of god if no then that is the meaning of.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:25 pm
YourNightmareKitten
So, it's 100% wrong to fall in love with someone who isn't chrisitian?

:/

I think of it like this: Why should we, as Christian woman expect anything less from the man we want to marry than a Strong man in Christ. We shouldn't WANT to fall in love with sometone other than a believer. Someone who will help you build up your faith even stronger. Someone you can pray with in times of need. What's the point? I read this thing that says "Dance with God and he will let the perfect man cut in". And it's true, if we really walk with God we won't worry about who we aren't suppose to fall in love with.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:35 pm
as i said .. i was praying and hoping that we could get into a deep serious talk ... and so it happened ... it was funny and real cool..
i told him i could be ur long distance best friend.... he said " sure i would be ur friend, but i will still wait for you .. till you finished college and stuff " .. he told me to finish the dreams i have installed for myself.. i also asked him random things.. i asked him what is his religion .. he said" i believe what you believe... i told him i was a christian ... but the bad thing is ... we were not able to talk more about it because.. my mom called me while i was talking to him... and he needs to go to work lolz..  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff