Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[BLOODS AWESOME PLOT!] Love hate and the Mafia! CAST UP!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:10 pm
FEEL FREE TO USE MY PLOT THREAD TO SORT OUT YOUR RP'S AND TALK BETWEEN EACH OTHER!

We has a casting list! :')

The part of Alice the obsession will be played by!
User Image
For many reasons really, she is very pretty for one, another one is I like Niss's idea. If a pretty girl came up to him and started flirting with him he would sure fall for her fast. :') (( maybe she can kick a wounded man and steal from his secrete hide out before she ******** off forever )) she has a little bite to her and it just seems that she will work well with this plot. Me and Niss will talk about it a little bit moar <333

The poor stallion will be played by!
User Image
Why? well besides the point, I have always loved Epine's role play and any reason for me to actually RP with her is a plus :') haha. He also brings something interesting to the table, this sleep walking thing is just amazing XD Niss and Epee will have to talk about how he and Blood's little princess meet however I trust them both :'P so have fun. (( Epine will have to talk about the conditions of how she wants the RP with the goons to go. Also I am guessing Blood will bolt at the beginning of the RP between Niss and Epine, when they are about to depart the goons will come in, and do there thing. So Niss's girl is actually present for the attack. ))

THE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS! (maybe it would be better if these meetings were back plotted rather than RPed)
User Image
Do I ever need a reason :'P
I will do some back plotting with you Rev, we can come up with a reason who he can owe blood. Maybe something along the lines of, he was found guilty falsely of a crime from his old herd and his punishment was banishment. However hearing about this, who was to offer a hand to a outcast than Blood.

User Image
much fun can also be used in this, she wants to kill her family... WHO YOU GOING TO CALL? 8D I think getting buddy buddy with the mafia will be a good start :') haha. We will have to talk some more also >.< however we need a little spice, we need someone who is a little. evil. If you dont mind me saying :') so she is hired!

User Image
Gale to me seems moar like a voice of reason, which is okay just be known she has to get her hands dirty if he tells her to, more so she has to live with the face they do 'not so very nice things' If she can and truly wants to follow Blood I see there being no reason why she should not. We will have to think about a reason though, maybe she could have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets caught up in all this stuff. Blood ends up saving her, so maybe this can make her think hes a good person who just needs a nudge in he right direction? :') he just keeps her here because she is hot! Also the others do not seem like they would comfort his emoness as well as she would ^-^

I LIKE TEH MIX 8D THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR APPLYING.
more so look back here and do not be discouraged this plot goes far beyond here, so after this I hope to RP with every last one of you! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:22 pm
PLEASE POST UN-CERTS I AM MAKING A CHAPTER BANNER :')  

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image

here ya go  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image  

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:12 pm
^^ Thank you Tebi, and I'm glad to get to be a part of this!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:12 pm
Eee! This will be fun! <33

User Image  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 am
Congrats to everyone that got picked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:55 pm
Awesome! I'm excited for this to start! =)

Just as a note, I WILL be active, but over the next few days I'm driving across country back to school, so responses will be a taddd slow. But after that I'll be on it. C:

Gale's uncert!

User Image

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

~ LOVE HATE AND THE MAFIA ~

RP with Elliot - Started [x] - COMPLETED!
RP with Gale - Started [x]
RP with Neva - Started [x]
RP with Carmine - Started [x]
RP with The Goons - Un-Started
RP with Goons and Carmine - Unstarted (( then again these two RP's can be the same RP instead of two short ones ))
RP with Carmine (no 2!) - Unstarted
RP with Azzi & Carmine and Goons - Unstarted
RP with Carmine (no 3) - Unstarted
RP with The Goons - Unstarted!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 pm
Oops, never mind!!!
xD
HAve fun everyone!!  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Chat and Plot Zone