Submit

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:34 pm
I miss PE class.

Hiya Slim, long time no see.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:17 am
Slim95
Oo, I do like wearing boxers. <.< Very comfy. Sometimes they make good jammies. I have a pair of male athletic shorts that I wear for PE as well, come to think of it...

I hate boxers! There is no support for the boys!  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 am
Arcanas
The girls from Dead or Alive are also bursting at times.

Nah. I'm bigger than that razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 am
Saverio C.
Slim95
Oo, I do like wearing boxers. <.< Very comfy. Sometimes they make good jammies. I have a pair of male athletic shorts that I wear for PE as well, come to think of it...

I wear tight boxers for the support, loose boxers are just tedious....
same kind of rubbing as your heel gets when the shoe is to big, except 10 times more uncomfortable.  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:57 pm
Saverio C.
Slim95

Well... Thank goodness I don't have to worry about "the boys".

Also:

COOKIE~!!! *tacklehugsqueeze* heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:24 pm
emmmahy
Arcanas
The girls from Dead or Alive are also bursting at times.

Nah. I'm bigger than that razz
lol. Good to know...

Slim: *ignored* crying  

Arcanas

Hunter

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:05 am
Slim95
Saverio C.
Slim95

Well... Thank goodness I don't have to worry about "the boys".

Also:

COOKIE~!!! *tacklehugsqueeze* heart

Yeah I do have to worry about them! Boxer-briefs for the win.

I see I was missed!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:32 pm
LorienLlewellyn
Where do you feel you fit on the gender spectrum?
My sex is female. When people ask my gender I sometimes say "other." It's not because I am masculine, want to be a man, or anything else. It's just that I don't really get gender. The thing that defines men and women is basically what's in their pants. And my brain doesn't have pants. So I just feel like me inside. Even though I like to be a pretty fairy, I don't necessarily see that as a female only thing. I wouldn't really say, "Oh, I totally feel all womanly and like I have a v****a in my brain." It seems to me that gender relies too much on arbitrary rules about what men should be and what women should be. And I don't really want to be boxed in like that.

LorienLlewellyn

What are the upsides or downsides to your specific gender/sex?
Well, periods are not great. Childbirth isn't exactly fun. But being able to bond with your child by carrying him/her for 9 months and going through that pain is something that men can't fully experience.

Other than that, it's pretty arbitrary. I hate how certain toys, names, colors, clothes, activities, etc. are associated with one sex or another. As if the color blue was somehow related to a p***s and shaving your legs is somehow related to a v****a, you know?

So I'm female. I have breasts and a v****a. I'm a homemaker. I like both pink and blue. I wear both dresses and pants. I play "girl" games (like ponystars) and "boy" games (like WoW). I don't shave my legs. I prefer to think of myself as myself, as a person. I don't want what's in my pants to be what defines me. I think America places way too much emphasis on that.

Oh my goodness this is the first time I have read/heard someone have like the exact same feeling as I do on this issue. O__O

-Have you ever had an avatar (or a mule) that was the opposite of your real sex?

Yes.

-Do you ever cross-dress your avatar? If so, how come?

Nope.

-Have you ever cross-dressed in real life?

Nope. (At least in the sense I have never tried to dress up as a boy. I almost never wear skirts/dresses anymore.)

-What do you think about the sex-change goldsink on Gaia? (60k for me to hop the fence next time!)

Haha at first that annoyed me, but they have their programming/server reasons apparently, so I will deal with it. sad This is what mules are for anyway!

-What items do you wish you could wear, but can't, since they're only for the opposite sex?

There aren't really clothes that I can't wear since they're for the opposite sex. But there are clothes I would like to wear that wouldn't look good on me / are uncomfortable. sad

-In real life, what clothing would you love to wear that's traditionally seen as belonging to the opposite sex?

-What are the upsides or downsides to your specific gender/sex?
Besides what has been listed, it's very frustrating how in school I'm seen as a girl and not a person. :/ I don't mind being female, just the way people treat you because of it. And it's not that people mistreat me because I'm female. Nobody bugs me about how I act (I don't shave, I don't do my hair, I don't wear make-up, I have yet to be romantically/sexually attracted to someone, I'm a nerd, I am the opposite of fashionable, and not on purpose either) but I still feel like they are treating me differently than they would if I were male. Like, if I were male I would be normal, but because I'm female I'm just different. Not that I mind being different. (If I did I probably would have conformed to "female" ways) It'd be kind of nice to have friends in school is all. >__>  

TurtIe Tracks

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:45 pm
Well, shaving is a timesink... I don't really like having a beard anymore, but then again, I don't like having to shave my face every 3 or so days -_-

I know it's not the same thing, but I figure, if you don't feel like you need to do it, then don't do it.

There shouldn't be any pressure on you to do anything. But, people are cruel creatures.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:57 pm
Man I wish we had quick post here in the guilds. Umm well I had a male mule but I got rid of it. IMPO male avatar were always second best to female avatars so I don't blame guys for having bad a** female avatars. Gaia spoil us ladies more so than guys. true story.

offline: Yeah I dress kind of manly but I'm a teacher for preschool students. I can't run around in heels and tight skirts all the time. So I wear dark colored jeans, and shirts most of the time. Those are the breaks.

Oh and I wear boxers like 90% of the time. 3nodding  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:00 am
As long as you're comfortable.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:07 am
Totally dislike boxers, unless it's mating season.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:58 am
Jaft

Wait. When is it not mating season? o_O  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:04 am
Most of my mules are male xd In fact, I think all but 2 are male. The mule that I use most frequently is male. I dunno, I think I have a silly obsession with making attractive male avatars...which is kinda weird when I think about it too much. xd I dunno, it's sometimes easier for me to play male characters than female ones, not really sure why.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:29 am
Alarias
Jaft

Wait. When is it not mating season? o_O

That's the point he is making.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas