Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 3 Tie: Ryu & Yumi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 am
User Image

Though the strike from Yumi was well placed he never expected that Daiki would instead use that same punch to spring him over Yumi. As Daiki went flying he silently told himself "Ember clone," as the clone appeared in the spot Daiki was during the attack. The true Daiki landed behind Yumi using is Pai Qua Quan stance to block out any noise. As Yumi struck for the Clone Daiki threw his Ninjato for a Disabling strike in the Right Shoulder blade. With him in such a crouched position he would most likely stand up making the wound less serious but still a wound. The Clone just barely dodged everything but as the Sweep came in contact he said "I wouldn't do that." The clone simply said that, not telling Yumi anything more. If Yumi continued his strike he'd most definitely be injured. The real Daiki was grabbing his Temple with his left hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image Yumi sneered at Daiki as his move was fast enough to see the exhcange of bodies;even if it was an flash of Daiki's red head pulling back it still told him he was fighting a clone. Demon Gate release,is based off of the 8 Celestial Gates. Yumi releasing his first one,enables him the speed of a highly skilled Assassin Classed Genin which is one of the reasons he saw the small exchange of bodies. The power of speed of this move is a despertation tactic;and though his opponent was strong,Yumi had gained more speed,more attack power,and alot more killing intent. The child had completely subcumbbed to anger to the next degree in which he was exhibiting extreme power. This was one of Yumi's strongest technqiues and with his opponent halved in power and injured he definately had an overwhelming advantage during the time limit. He felt something pierce his shoulder lightly but not much;for he still had his chain around his chest in an 'X' formation,meaning it covered his shoulder area and upper chest area. But he still felt it pierce skin a little as Yumi growled in the most inhuman manner,"D**n ninja blade!!!!"He said in a voice that sounded just like Yumi's except there was a darker,more blood thirsty voice overlapping it.Yumi grabbed the blade and flung it across the area,getting rid of that weapon for good;or at least for this fight. Yumi's eyes zoomed about the destroyed arena and saw Daiki gripping his temple as the little child growled again,like a spawn of the omen,and charged after him again with the blinding speed as he slapped the chain completely off of him. Before Yumi would kick his speed up once more,he flung the weapon back,slinging the heavy chains barbed tip to hit the clone when he was safe enough from full blast exploding distance and whipped it furiously back to wrap around Daiki's legs as the barbs would grab and hold his opponent; Yumi was tempting to wrap him up in the heavy chains and If he did capture him the boy would fling him airbourne.

2/5  

Panthers7

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

The clone grinned as he kicked up a piece of rubble just in time to have the barb stab into him causing him to explode. This would cause the End of the chain whip to fly off course away from the real Daiki. The explosion also shot forward shrapnel of the rubble so quickly the real Daiki couldn't help but laugh. He knew that since there was no way for his enemy to see the Shrapnel nor was he able to attack Daiki fast enough before the Shrapnel would stab into the Vertebrae and render Yumi useless. Daiki no longer wished to kill Yumi but to simply win and save Ryu. Just in case Daiki picked up Ryu's Ninjato from the ground and with a evil grin got into a Mixed and odd stance that was Pai Qua Quan but also not. He held the Ninjato to the right ready to slash downwards infront of him. It was a strange stance, but he was planning to make Yumi strike for his Chest, which was open, just in time to either lose his hand on to have his arm used as a railing to vault over sending three deadly strikes for Yumi's head at once. One with each foot and a beheading strike with his ninjato. It was up to Yumi, be hit by Shrapnel and live or face Daiki and lose his life.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image If Yumi was of normal status;meaning normal strength,speed,and agility,the chain probably would've been knocked off course. But,the thing was Yumi wasm't........The poor fellow was seriously underestimating Yumi's abilities in this form as Yumi was greatly overwhelming him statistically. But,Yumi did have to give up his favored chain as he realized there was one thing that followed after an explosion with rubble around,which wouldn't be that strong in the first place because the clone was being pelted by the downpour of the rain created earlier.But pieces of debris still would be shot out unforunately. Yumi felt one piece cut his ear and knew it was time to take it up to the next level or he'd be definately hurt,especially since he had a double attack being prepared by Daiki from the frontl; but Daiki made one mistake. He turned his back on Yumi,for Yumi threw his blade when he threw it at his shoulder earlier,to make sure it was out of the way. So for Daiki to move and get it meant that he had to run over and retrieve his blade with Yumi,whose much faster in this state,hauling a** behind him. This would end the battle right there. Counting two seconds in his head after the explosion and getting where Daiki would think his blade would cut him Yumi body flickered out of the way and let the sharpel hit Daiki instead.Yumi,with the use of his sharingan and knowledge of swordsmenship,knew the strike he was doing either a jab or a slash. Depending on which,Yumi would either dodge by tilting his body to an angle to dodge the jab then flicker;or dodge the slash by seeing the downward-diagonal slash of his arm and flicker before the arm completes it's motion.
Appearing behind Daiki,after he would be struck by the pieces of his own attack,or the sharpel,Yumi returned to striking him with Dynamic Action.Making sure his opponent never left his sight again,Yumi who was behind him now,struck fiercely with his greatly increased speed and strength. Yumi thought of all the moves he could do within' his eagle claw which is good for close distance combat and with his strength and speed mixed into it.The move is definately a catostrophic event. Yumi would tempt to strike him in the back of the knee-cap and taking him down to face a barrage of Yumi's 'Asshou' palms and with Daiki's only resistence being the ground he'd take full blasts of each strike. If Yumi couldn't get him to fall,he'd just strike in fury and percision. 'Asshou' palm strikes would then aim to go to his rib cage or the 5th collum of his spinal cord(the 5th bone on the upper neck). Those stikes would accompany elbows strikes to the aimed for the neck or the back of the head,which then were also accompanied by shins which mostly were kicking at Daiki's hips and knee's;two areas that can drastically stop ones speed as well as end the battle when being attacked with such ferocity.This all was due to the power of Yumi's 'Kiri Opening',konoha's dynamic speed,and the ferocity of eagle claw. If Daiki escaped this it must be because the proctor stopped the match.

3/5  

Panthers7

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:26 pm
[[-waves flag- panther's seem to won xP Hector loses unless any of you got a comment]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:27 pm
(What? Dude I used Ryu's Ninjato, the one I didn't use, you threw Daiki's. Meaning that I never had to pick it from the ground.)

User Image

Quickly the Sharingan began to calculate everything that was going on Daiki was smiling as he ducked back letting the Shrapnel fly over him for Yumi's Stomach, while at the same time using Yumi's kick to the back of his knee to spring Daiki over Yumi and landing safely away from the blasts. The foolish boy was still to oblivious to Daiki's Pai Qua Quan training, allowing him to use his Flexibility and speed to use an opponent's strike to his advantage. Daiki flew back with a jump so quickly, hiding behind the rubble and waiting. As Yumi couldn't hear or see him Daiki would just wait till it was time.  

Havok-Trance

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:30 pm
(Thanks for support. stare )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 pm
[[asked for comments and why....since i'm to tired and sore to read the other pages.. stare ]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:39 pm
(( Yea but with you guys being of one body,mean that you using one sword. When I see all the other posty's I see only one sword being detailed. even in the profile speaks of one sword. I do remeber a Tomahawk from Ryu! =^^= but that's long since been gone. So I think there would only be one ninjato since there were no plurals involved. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 pm
(They each use one of both, hence why I said in a post Ryu took Daiki's and Ryu's Ninjato.)
((Lol Mint, don't get touchy. Wasn't serious))  

Havok-Trance

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:04 pm
(( Hmm....if you say so... sweatdrop ))

User Image Yumi's eyes opened in surprise at Daiki once again able to dodge his attacks,but he knew multiple ones had already hit. Flexible or not,eagle claw was a move that stayed up close to the opponent and if anything his dear opponent would have slashes and rapid punch wounds on his back. But he indeed didn't dwindle on seeing if the connected fully as the absence of one body meant his body was targeted by the debris. Which took a simply chinese splits and a lean to dodge the beams of rock as he slid back up looking around."b*****d is hiding........Well.....his abilites are halved....."Yumi said softly as he flickered over to half of the building where Daiki would be hiding on the other side. I don't have much time........So I've gotta give this everything i've got. He thought as he didn't have time to play detective and find his hiding opponent. Turning his back lightly to where Daiki would probably be,because he must be behind him since if he went to either side of Yumi he'd be seen. Taking out all of his explosives;explosive kunai's,regular kunai's tied with explosive tags where he used the string from his 5-star kunai to wrap them up. Keeping an eye out for any movement and on his tippy toes to make any evasive action,Yumi used 'Katon:Ni',and threw them in every direction that was behind him. Walls,floors,and rocks were all targeted. Same for the sides of each of the walls as Yumi had a good portion of Daiki's side explosive prone. He quickly did mulitple backhand springs and crouched down into a squat,still on his tippy toes as he made and 'X' block covering his body and face. Yumi had performed this in two quick sweeps of his arm,so trying to predict this would be rather hard,and the explosion happened three seconds after making contact with the wall. If Daiki wasn't hit by the blasts then the debris would hit him. Though Yumi was fully aware that bombing that big of an area meant he was going to be hit too which his why he found him a nice corner to keep his back from being hit and had all his vital spokes blocked while his eyes watched the destruction initate. Boom......
4/5  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

Daiki gritted his teeth slicing the tag as it fell in front of him with his ninjato. With only enough time to soar from the opening and taking off at top speed towards the thick Ruins. He vaulted over a slab of rock and stood on the last standing piece of flat rock he had to beat the Uchiha with Hand to hand.  

Havok-Trance

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:22 pm
(( Wouldn't completely leaving the arena be a loss? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:26 pm
(O.o not really I don't think so, lets see what Lenon says if he says so I'll Edit it. I just basically went a little far back, not too far away. I'm still able to be seen.)

((Lenon, if leaving the immediate Area is a Loss tell me so I can edit it. I thought we had an entire city basically to fight.))  

Havok-Trance

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:27 pm
[[it's a loss to leave the top of the scraper...]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items