Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:10 pm
((i dont mind she will come around hehe))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:53 pm
( :0 I can fix it! I can fix it! )

Avery popped into the Nest to grab a lemonade and wash her hands. She was getting tired of the large crowds. The excitement of the new and returning students bubbled up to the point it almost overwhelmed her at times. School shopping couldn't really wait though. Plus...the skirt she'd wanted had finally gone on sale.

Popping into the bathroom, she felt the happy bubbling from outside fade away and a funny bit of the grumps start to make her toes cold.

Quirking an eyebrow she quickly identified the girl at the mirror was the source of this and shifted her plastic bags and purse onto her arm to free up her hands.

Moving to the sink Avery held her hand out to activate the sensor on the tap. Rinsing she studied the other girl's partial reflection in her mirror.

"Why the napkin?" she asked quietly, having recognized the girl as a fellow student, thus buoying her confidence enough to strike a conversation.

(She means the napkin with the water...>.>...is that ToO sensitive for her to be? I dunno yet...)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:09 am
|| >< your OCC made me giggle Zatao... and poor salad D: I names you Caesar!... Its 6am and I'm tired >< But kinda awake... ||

"Eh! Oh of course!" She said, then ran back to the counter to grab one, then came back and placed it lightly on the table, "I'll be back in a moment for your drink order." She said, then left to go and help the other servers, leaving her poor neglected salad all by its lonesome.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:28 pm
(>.< yay! Perfect timing, my green eyed friend. Oh, and I have no idea what you mean by napkin..like what she used on her head? Your a 4, right? you should be pretty strong...@carebear-Eh, mebbeh she will, mebbeh she wont ninja )

Turning to the girl who had just walked in, an upperclassmen that she'd seen a few times on campus, "Oh..um, it's nothing..." she said. Then noticing the other girl's green eye, she decided to take a chance and said, "Actually, I bumped my head pretty hard earlier, and it's really hurting."  

Wolfyofthesky

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:29 pm
"Take your time I'll be here" He said with a smile looking through the menu. Right away he wanted a Coke for a drink as for food, that was a different story. "Man there's so much good stuff what should I get? Man how much do I have" He reached in his pocket and pulled out $80. His dad gave him the extra cash to get him started.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:33 pm
(O.o 80 bucks, nice.)  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:23 pm
|| x.x I tried singing Ura Omote Lovers... Yeah fail. If your wondering about the song, this is it. ||

Maria finished up with the other people that had gotten there earlier. The place was starting to clear up, now that most of them had already eaten and paid. So she went over with her pad and pencil to the boy that had walked in earlier, and bumped head with Jordan, "Have you decided what you wanted to drink?" She asked him, prepared to write it down.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:48 pm
Wolfyofthesky
(>.< yay! Perfect timing, my green eyed friend. Oh, and I have no idea what you mean by napkin..like what she used on her head? Your a 4, right? you should be pretty strong...@carebear-Eh, mebbeh she will, mebbeh she wont ninja )

Turning to the girl who had just walked in, an upperclassmen that she'd seen a few times on campus, "Oh..um, it's nothing..." she said. Then noticing the other girl's green eye, she decided to take a chance and said, "Actually, I bumped my head pretty hard earlier, and it's really hurting."

(Woot go 4's! ..and I said napkin..because...how else do you put cool water on your head in a bathroom?)

"Mhmm, thought so." Avery quirked her mouth in a half smile and waved her hand so the girl would tilt her head and show it to her. Running her thumb across her fingertips a couple times she looked through the girls hair.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:51 pm
(idk...hand?)

Jordan fidgeted a little. She wasn't really one that liked being too close to other people, but she knew the older girl must be a healer, then. Um, thanks..." she said, "My name's Jordan."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:52 pm
Broken Carnival
|| x.x I tried singing Ura Omote Lovers... Yeah fail. If your wondering about the song, this is it. ||

Maria finished up with the other people that had gotten there earlier. The place was starting to clear up, now that most of them had already eaten and paid. So she went over with her pad and pencil to the boy that had walked in earlier, and bumped head with Jordan, "Have you decided what you wanted to drink?" She asked him, prepared to write it down.

(I think more like WIN, no matter how it turned out XP)  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:59 pm
|| >< no no! It was too fast, It was like... Watash-- ... tete!........ Eh! No! I missed it.... Umm... No k--... AIAIAIAI NAI! XD ||

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:00 pm
"I'm Avery", she introduced herself. After careful inspection Avery shrugged released the dark lock of Jordan's hair she'd touched and held her hand out a small distance from the girl's crown.

A moment went by and Avery dropped her hand.

"Better?"

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:23 pm
(O.o I'm sure it was beautiful)

Jordan smiled, "Yeah, thanks a lot, Avery.' Jordan cleared her throat, "Anyway, I should be getting back to finish my meal, I kinda left someone to watch my table for me and my friend's salad is probably lonely." Jordan laughed, in a good mood now that her head was feeling better.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm
"Yeah I would like large fries, a chicken parm sandwich, and a Coke to drink" He said in one long breath "Man is it always this busy?"

((im workin towards the job at the cafe btw after everyone leaves and whatever ima ease askin for a job in a convo wit Maria >.<))

Spectrum122

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:35 pm
Maria giggled, "No, no! Thank goodness! I think its just because school starts tomorrow." She said as she wrote down his order. "I'll be back with your drink in a moment." She said. She went back to the kitchen to the soda fountain and filled it with coke, then gave the food order to the chef. She came back to his table and placed the coke on his table, "Enjoy." She said, then sat back in her seat with the salad. Having another slight, but not visible, panic attack. Just keep up the good work. No more taking orders with mind. Once is just enough.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff