Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Run across as in just meet them or stumble upon them in the woods or something.

Nice bit about the giant mushroom xd I'll add them to the front page in the respective spots, though it may take awhile for them to actually be acknowledged through an RP - they have to meet Cali before they can join the herd. That said, once Cali sees and gets to know more about Keii, she'll probably beg her to take her spot so she doesn't have to make those huge decisions anymore.

@cat: I'd like to do a formal "This is who is in the RP" list post first, then I'll PM you the link and you can start <3

Ah no particular way just mostly likely to notice them in a big herd and Keii would be quite interested because she's not actually been around a big herd of Cerynei for a long time.

If an RP could be arranged I'd be grateful.
Keii and Edward are those who stay away from other soquili who maybe a thread so Keii and Edward would never personally approach them.

If Cali wished to know more about the ancient Cerynei lands Keii could tell all. I'd like to see a plot where they venture back there to pay some respects to the old civilisation.

I'm questing a brother for her. Since last year feb. When I finally get him maybe he could be incorporated in some way. He's a dangerous Cerynei though, very angry, but always biased to the Cerynei, it is only them which he wishes to spend tim with if they impress him in some way. Keii doesn't know about him yet, but he's coming to retrieve her to start recruiting for his own herd. But we know where her loyalty stands and it's up to her to calm him down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:24 pm
An RP will eventually be arranged, though I'm not sure about when or where somebody could meet Keii and Edward. If they wouldn't personally approach someone, maybe they could find them on accident?

I added your plot suggestion to the front page ^_^

I'd personally love to see the drama that would come from the herd's peace eventually being shattered by Keii's brother. Maybe if he was calm enough by the end of Keii's talk with him (I'm assuming that's what she'd be doing to calm his temper), he could even join this herd? If not, things would be shaky for a while, everyone's confidence in the herd needing some mending.

I'm also questing Areion, Calixte's former mate, who will cause some major issues in the long run. He's an arrogant regular Warhorse, who is very possessive. Sometimes he turns into a stubborn little boy when things don't go his way. Or he gets angry and fights.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:34 pm
Mahogany Sunset
An RP will eventually be arranged, though I'm not sure about when or where somebody could meet Keii and Edward. If they wouldn't personally approach someone, maybe they could find them on accident?

I added your plot suggestion to the front page ^_^

I'd personally love to see the drama that would come from the herd's peace eventually being shattered by Keii's brother. Maybe if he was calm enough by the end of Keii's talk with him (I'm assuming that's what she'd be doing to calm his temper), he could even join this herd? If not, things would be shaky for a while, everyone's confidence in the herd needing some mending.

I'm also questing Areion, Calixte's former mate, who will cause some major issues in the long run. He's an arrogant regular Warhorse, who is very possessive. Sometimes he turns into a stubborn little boy when things don't go his way. Or he gets angry and fights.

That'd be good, eh that'd have to be so. Maybe Cali is in a rush and ends up bumping into them, but by stopping to talk to them she is late for the meeting or what ever she was going to. They are mainly found around the lake, river and the forest close by.

Yes the plots sounds interesting. He's a very angry individual and blames the fire on many.

Keii would have to try and push him along if he wouldn't listen she may require help although she'd want to handle the boisterous individual herself, though it would be Cali's business not hers she'd just feel as if she'd have to step in to protect her beloved Mistress of Ceremonies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Fayearan
Soq Image: User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Protector. (Master of Ceremonies was what I wanted him to join as but I don't know if there can be more then one even the one I picked dunno.)
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? Fayearan lost his whole herd; he knows the pain of loss and knows the hurt of foals that have lost their parents and their whole life way. He would protect the herd at his life’s expense; protect any who is of the herd as he would protect his own blood. He is regal and fair in his ways, but he will be tough when he knows words will not get through. He is peace loving, but he will not wait things out hoping it will blow over until it’s too late and the herd is in trouble. However he will also not jump to battle. When there is not fighting needed he is serene, his words and voice gentle and coaxing to the foals as he yearns to teach them life and honors.

He is good at listening and learning, he is not one to ever be close minded though perhaps stubborn on anything that has to do with humans. He does have a strong voice when answering to duty but he is not afraid to speak his mind when he thinks something is wrong. He will protect and fight, but he has a great will to teach and at the same time to know and learn himself.

Lifemated? If yes, to who? No, no one.
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Of course, Icly though if Fayearan thought someone needed their antlers insulted to get them thinking straight he would tell them as such. XD (If a Soquili was hurting the herd, etc.)

Note: I have not role played him yet, but no worries he has a through history and a personality I had thought up long before I ever won a Soquili. ^^  

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:58 pm
@Mei: Fayearan is accepted, though I really think he would be better as an Advisor even if the Protector and M/C spots weren't already taken. He's a listener and is fair, and isn't afraid to be frank with people. I'm going to list him as an Advisor, but if you have any problems with that, feel free to tell me.

@Yumitoko: Ums... The herd has not actually ICly even been set up yet. Nekolulu, buggy, and I are working on that, but it may be a little while before herd meetings and such happen. Right now we're just trying to get run-ins with all the future herd members so they can get to know the idea of this herd. Cali will probably eventually just be dragging around other soq until they finally reach the herd's future territory.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:47 pm
No real problem, just don't know what they do. ^^;

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm
Advisors are like the Alpha's best friends (kind of). They may not be particularly friendly to her, but they help her figure out the best choice when it comes to tough decisions. They can also have another station, like a Storyteller or Instructor to fill the time when there are no tough decisions going on. Usually, the tough decisions will be like when and if the herd will migrate in a rough season; who to promote to a higher station; whether or not someone's lifemate (a lifemate that is not a Cerynei) is adequate as an Honorary Member.... More or less, they give the Alpha advice and she has to listen to whichever side of the argument has the majority (that's why there's three Advisors - no ties).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:54 pm
They sound like a rather sterile group. Like old people who sit and decide things, abuse power they should never have had; politicians. Faye is not mean, he doesn't want power for the sake of it. Seems like an adviser wouldn't be to close to the herd or very liked at all. I guess I can try and see but it doesn't sound like something Faye would do, telling someone their mate can or cannot stay.

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:37 pm
It's more than that - if they don't have a place in the herd an people don't like them, they can't be advisors. They have to involved in the herd, especially with the kids. They have to be passionate about their opinions and they don't actually have power, really. They just help the Alpha when she needs it, and otherwise do something else.
Edit: The thing about the Advisors is that they are like a council - they deliberate something once in a while, though usually there's an obvious answer. When they're done, they go back to their normal lives - play with their foals, patrol the borders, whatever it is they do.
And the part about the mates - it's mostly protocol. But if somebody's mate was angry all the time or was a threat to the herd, or even was hurting foals or something, that's when they'd get kicked out. If they were bad, they'd get kicked out right after the inspection-thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:14 pm
New Plot!
• A non-Cerynei applies for Honorary Membership and manages to hide any bad intentions s/he has. Once they've become part of the herd, members will begin disappearing one by one. Desperate to find them, one or two of the Cerynei members will begin a secret search. Eventually finding evidence that points to the HM, things get rough when ____ goes missing. Finally confronting the HM, the searchers get into a bit of a mess and end up with the other kidnapped members. Not understanding, they manage to get out and drive the HM away -- but what if it wants revenge later?

We have a new plot on the front page! We need soq to play the HM, the kidnapped members, and the important kidnapped member (____).

I'd really like to include Cali in this plot, but I won't because she's already too hugely involved in the herd. She will be making a journey up in the mountains or back to her old forest home or to check out the old Cerynei lands before she takes the herd to visit them. I would like it if another member could accompany her, or maybe a foal. Whichever works.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:57 am
Mahogany Sunset
@Mei: Fayearan is accepted, though I really think he would be better as an Advisor even if the Protector and M/C spots weren't already taken. He's a listener and is fair, and isn't afraid to be frank with people. I'm going to list him as an Advisor, but if you have any problems with that, feel free to tell me.

@Yumitoko: Ums... The herd has not actually ICly even been set up yet. Nekolulu, buggy, and I are working on that, but it may be a little while before herd meetings and such happen. Right now we're just trying to get run-ins with all the future herd members so they can get to know the idea of this herd. Cali will probably eventually just be dragging around other soq until they finally reach the herd's future territory.

That's fine. Just a run in with Cali would do my soquilli good. At least they'd be kinda familiar with her before her telling them about her idea of a herd.

It could be a two parter. xD

But anything you need Eddie and Keii have it.
Both are medically trained. ;D

Obviously Keii is more experienced than Eddie though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:01 am
Mahogany Sunset
New Plot!
• A non-Cerynei applies for Honorary Membership and manages to hide any bad intentions s/he has. Once they've become part of the herd, members will begin disappearing one by one. Desperate to find them, one or two of the Cerynei members will begin a secret search. Eventually finding evidence that points to the HM, things get rough when ____ goes missing. Finally confronting the HM, the searchers get into a bit of a mess and end up with the other kidnapped members. Not understanding, they manage to get out and drive the HM away -- but what if it wants revenge later?

We have a new plot on the front page! We need soq to play the HM, the kidnapped members, and the important kidnapped member (____).

I'd really like to include Cali in this plot, but I won't because she's already too hugely involved in the herd. She will be making a journey up in the mountains or back to her old forest home or to check out the old Cerynei lands before she takes the herd to visit them. I would like it if another member could accompany her, or maybe a foal. Whichever works.
That's quite interesting. I wish I had a character that violent but atm I don't have one that strong.

Eddie will be there to protect any foals or weaker members, as an instructor I'd like him to scout or patrol when he's not instructing, gives him something to do and to show his skill.
Maybe the HM could try and take a swing at him, that'd be a fun confrontation. xD

I'd love to watch the confrontation and the HM being chased away. razz  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 pm
Maybe Eddie could be part of the secret search duo? And if you like, I can add Eddie's name to the scout/patrol section on the front page.

As for Keii and Eddie being medically trained, that's great biggrin Could come in handy someday.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:48 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name:Zaria
Soq Image:
User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Scout
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? Zaria is not afraid to be out alone patrolling. She has been alone her whole life and knows how to keep her eyes out for danger. When your by yourself you learn to be weary and alert. While she can not fly she is very fast and her familiar Ziggy is very sneaky and able to go places Zaria is unable. Both Zaria and Ziggy are very alert and naturally suited towards the job of scout.
Lifemated? If yes, to who?Not at this time.
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Yes, Zaria thinks antlers are manly and would be proud to protect her kind from any danger.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:40 am
Mahogany Sunset
Maybe Eddie could be part of the secret search duo? And if you like, I can add Eddie's name to the scout/patrol section on the front page.

As for Keii and Eddie being medically trained, that's great biggrin Could come in handy someday.
Sounds awesome. biggrin
Thanks. razz

And it would. :'D
Always good to have a doctor on hand haha.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff