Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

13,915 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin grinned and hopped down from the stool. She walked over to the table and chose a free seat next to a boy with white hair and glasses. He was speaking with another girl, and they both looked a year older than her. She waited until there was a pause in their conversation, not wanting to interrupt them, but also very eager to get to know her housemates.

"Hello," she said, smiling. "My name is Erin. This is my first year here." She stuck out a hand. "What year are you two in?"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:42 pm
~Christine Grass~

Christine walked to the Ravenclaw table and sat down next to Erin.She looked at the others."Hi,I'm Christine Grass.How are all of you today?"Christine asked quietly.
She was kinda happy she got Ravenclaw.She saw the Slytherin table when she was walking to the Ravenclaw table.  

KAMT

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari raised an eyebrow at the two new comers. They were first years alright. "I'm Hikari and this is Xenos." She said in her cool calm bostonian accent. She wonder if would cut it class wise for Ravenclaw. She knew though that if hat put them here then they must belong. Hikari tried to smile at them.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin's grin widened. "Nice to meet you all! I'm really excited about this year. I've been wanting to get a chance to use some actual magic. My parents wouldn't let me practice at home, but I've been reading up on it a lot. Speaking of which," she glanced back and forth between Hikari and Xenos, "you two aren't first years, right? Are the classes here very hard?"

User Image

User Image

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

13,915 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari shrugged "They are not too hard. As long you study and go to class you'll be fine." Sagely advice she told her. She couldn't help but think back on last year. She hoped that nothing like that happened again this year. She was glad second years didn't take flying class.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:29 pm
Ariana looked over as she heard talking. She noticed how each of them introduced each other. She was glad to hear that classes were not too hard. She put on a smile on her face hoping that her voice would not crackle for she is not always big on talking with new people. "Hi, I'm Ariana. I am glad to hear that if I study classes should not be to bad. How are the professors here?" She was not always the best at making small talk.  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

"It's nice to meet you Erin, Christine." Xenos said nodding lightly in their direction. He felt himself smile as the same questions lept from the new girls that he himself had asked older students the year before. "The professors are pretty good, Ariana. You don't have to worry much. We got a few new ones this year so we'll find out what their like togather. Otherwise you don't have to worry much. Some do tend to favor their old houses but not all do. I think you all will enjoy flying. Professor Skylar, the one doing the sorting, is in my opinion very...cool for lack of a better word to discribe him." Xenos answered with a welcoming smile to Ariana. A very inquisitve bunch, good. He could use a bigger study group.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:41 pm
Ariana smiled back to the second year. She was glad that the teachers were good. It seemed like this house was very friendly. She was excited about flying lessons. "It will be nice to ride on a proper broom. I have to say the training ones were fun for a few years. I know my younger brother is currently learning."  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari shuddered at the mention of brooms and flying. "Good luck with that one." She said half heartedly. She really hated flying. The only thing that got her to even attend that class was Professor Skylar. Hikari shook her head and turned back to the sorting.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

Xenos smiled lightly at Hikari's lack of enthusiam. It was a very well known fact that she didn't mix well with flying. But then again, flyin class is what helped introduce them all to Kiara and that wasn't a fondly thought of experiance. For most at least. Xenos was still very curious about Hikari's other half."So what else are you guys looking forward too?" Xenos asked looking at the three new girls.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 pm
Ariana thought for a moment. She ran through her head of all different classes. She knew the school had so much to offer which made the choices even harder. "I think that it would be fun to study divination and astronomy. I know those do really don't seem like the fit to well together."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin watched Hikari for a moment, wondering what about flying class had bothered her. How could anything in this world of magic be anything less than wonderful? Ever since she discovered she was a witch, Erin couldn't stop thinking about all the amazing things around her that she had never known about. Even the darker side of magic, the unforgivable curses, the now-gone Death Eaters, even that was simply fascinating.

Erin jumped a little when Xenos spoke again. She had gotten lost in her thoughts. She collected herself with a clearing of the throat and replied, "Everything. There isn't a single thing I'm not excited to learn. I wish someday I could find out everything there is to know about the wizarding world!"

User Image

User Image

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

13,915 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari giggle at Erin's comment "Trust me, there are some things that we are just never ment to know about." She said sagely. And boy did she know about some really horrible things that should never be known about. "Beside there is not enough room in your brain for everything."

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image

"But isn't that what a pensieve is for? If you use one of those then just maybe you could actually learn everything. Then again if you learn everything what on earth do you do everyday?" Xenos pondered aloud. Part of him wondered if Erin was a muggle-born from the way she talked about the 'wizarding world'. Not that he minded. It gave him someone to bother about for his questions on the muggle world.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

13,915 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin whipped her head towards the light sound of giggling and put on a theatrical expression of shock. "Amazing! Hikari can laugh!" She grinned jokingly at the girl. Hikari had seemed a bit stand-offish at first, so Erin was glad to hear her laughing.

Erin turned back to Xenos with a more serious expression, nodding slightly. "Yes, a pensieve would certainly make up for the lack of brain space. But there's so much to magic, and I've read that some witches and wizards can even create new spells. I don't think anyone could even live long enough to learn everything there is to know!" She chuckled softly. "But it still makes for a good goal! I believe that the only way to do your best is to aim for more than your best," she said, smiling.

User Image

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas