Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fourth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:18 pm
(Sorry for the appearance. I'm away from a computer for the weekend. )

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
Mood: Apprehensive
Thoughts: Here we go
With: James and Heather

Marina rounded the corner walking fast, heart racing with nerves. She suspected the mysterious letter she'd gotten had something to do with Ronyo. She'd immediately incendioed it and had been on edge all day. She vaguely recognized the two other girls but couldn't remember their names. What were they? Janie? Harriet? She approached them a bit warily. "I'm guessing you two got the letters too? I'm Marina Aldred." She couldn't picture herself being a defender of the school but she trusted Ronyo.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Second YearRavenclawSingle

【A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.

"I've got mine in my pocket. Wasn't sure if I missed anything. I'm probably going to do the same later," James admitted. Sure, it had said to destroy it, but the Ravenclaw mindset she had gained told her that she might need it later for something. Even if that something was just comfort. She looked around to see another girl approaching. This one a Slytherin. She was in the same year as James, but she hardly knew the girl. "That would be a correct guess. I'm James Machlachlan," she replied.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:38 am
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Thoughts: ....
With: James and Heather

So her name was James, not Janie. Eh, close enough. Marina looked up and down the corridor. "Well, the Gryffindor hasn't shown up yet, whoever they are." She wondered who it could be. She didn't really know too many Gryffindors, and most of them were not too eager to be friends with a Slytherin. She leaned back against the corridor wall, and then posed a question simply for curiosity's sake. "Do you guys know Ronyo Storm, then? Or Jane Doyle?" She remembered Ronyo mentioning the Hufflepuff girl once.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Inquisitive
✔Status: Single

Fourth floor, that's what the letter had said. Sam checked again to make sure his wand was safely in his pocket. Silently, he wished Chase and the others were with him. Of their group, Sam was probably the worst with spellwork. Ashe got closer, he heard talking. Immediately, he fell silent. All the years pulling pranks on his brothers had made him quiet and nimble. He pushed forward until he had a visual on the voices. There were three girls in the corridor. He recognized Heather immediately and then Jamesina from Ravenclaw. He could vaguely place the Slytherin girl. Did they get letters too? If so, who's sending us here and why? His curiosity was getting the better of him though. He wondered if this had any connection to the strange man that he and Caitlin encountered last year. With a sigh, Sam made his presence known, stepping lively into the corridor.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:04 am
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather nodded to Marina in greeting. That was one from every house so far, except for Gryffindor. Who would be chosen? "Yeah, I know Ronyo. He's a beater like I am. And Jane's on the Quidditch team with me. She's a beater too." she said. Hmm. All three of them were beaters. Did that have something to do with all of this? Just because she could swing a bat didn't mean that she could protect the entire school. Just then, a figure stepped out of the shadows. She turned to face them, whoever it was, and smirked when she saw who it was. "Samuel Meridith. Why am I not surprised?" she said, crossing her arms across her chest. She tried to hold a serious look, but couldn't, for she chuckled. "I'm kidding. Hi, Sam." she added. Man, Remy would freak if she knew. If she could know. According to the letter, this was all to be a secret. And a secret she could keep.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:56 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Thoughts: It's Sam...
With: James, Heather, and Sam

Marina didn't respond to Heather's statement, lost in her own thoughts, which happened often. The only question now was where Ronyo and Jane where. She had no doubt they would show up soon. She was brought back down to Earth by Sam's arrival. Samuel Meridith, he was the one who was vying for Caitlin's affections with Cameron, right? At least that was what Nell had told her... Well, he didn't seem to recognize her, which didn't come as a surprise since they barely knew each other. It was only through Nell that she knew him. "Hi. I'm Marina Aldred." she greeted him, looking amused at Heather's teasing. At least it lightened the mood, which was fairly tense. Ronyo and Jane must be big fans of building suspense, she thought dryly.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Marina... that's right. Sam nodded, a smile appearing on his face. "That's right. I couldn't remember your name at first, Marina. So, we all got letters, I'm assuming." Sam crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the wall. "Why should you be surprised, Heather?" he said, a smirk crossing his face.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather nodded to Sam. "You would be correct. Mine's gone already, but I did get one, just like Marina and James." she answered. Looking around the corridor, she searched for Ronyo and Jane. Where were they? Weren't they supposed to meet them all here and whisk them away on some secret mission or something? Like spies. Would there be code-names? If there were, what would hers be? Her thoughts were puzzling, so she pushed them aside and turned back to Sam. "That's just it. I'm not surprised at all. Of everything that I read in the letter, you seem to fit this part quite nicely. Plus, you could add it to your title. 'Samuel the Great: Seeker Superstar and Defender of the Weak.' All you need now is a cape and a theme song and you're set." she replied, placing her hands on her hips and striking a superhero pose. He could be Super Sam! she thought with a giggle, her laugh echoing throughout the empty halls.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

He started to laugh at Heather's ideas and smiled brightly. "I doubt that I'm the man for the job. I'm no superstar and I'm definitely no defender. I'm rubbish with spell work." He made a face at her. "What's going through your head with all these poses?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather glanced at Sam and quickly dropped her pose, putting one hand behind her back and the other behind her head, rubbing it awkwardly. "Oh, nothing~ Just thinking~" she said, her voice raising a few octaves with every ending word. That happened when she fibbed. She couldn't help it. It just happened. "And I'm sure you'll do great at... whatever it is we have to do exactly. I can help you with your spells if you want. I'm no expert, but I can hold my own in a duel, if I try hard enough." she added. Charms and DADA were two of her strong classes. She didn't master the spell on the first try like some students, instead working at it until she had completely gotten the hang of it. I'll give him some lessons if he agrees to it. she thought, waiting for an answer and for the arrival of the elder students.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam rubbed his head and chuckled. "Chase tries to drill proper spellwork into my head. I'm just not too good. That's where we agree." He continued to rub his head. "But thanks for the offer Heather." He pushed off the wall and crossed the hallway, giving him a better view down the hall. "So, wanna take bets on how long we're going to wait here?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Fourth Floor

They had waited and pondered long enough. Ronyo had entered the Grand Staircase and waited for the stairs to align before moving to the Fourth Floor. Jane followed right along with him and the two soon enough came down to the designated meeting place. The four had gathered and so far seemed amicable with each other enough to hopefully form tighter bonds of comradery. If these four accepted the responsibility of taking up the mantle of school protectors than the Chimera Club would become something more. Right now it was just a group of four students looking to do some good at the school, but should a new generation take up the fight then the club becomes a symbol, a symbol for all the good Hogwarts represented. With a smile Ronyo moved to confront the four and looked to Sam and his last comment first.

"A defender is more than someone who can cast spells. A defender is someone who will look to safeguard those around him, those he is sworn to protect no matter what, even if that means you must lose for everyone else to win," Ronyo looked to Jane knowing she would get the reference more than anyone, "You've all been given letters and showed up as instructed, and in just a few more minutes all will be revealed to you. Please follow Jane and myself, what is to be discussed is not meant for the open halls, " With that Ronyo turned back towards the stairs and began making his way up to the Sixth Floor.

((OOC: I hope you don't mind lady Kajuji for the reference of your character following. I can remove that if you wish))  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather nodded to Sam, accepting his decline at her offer. If Chase couldn't help him, she surely couldn't. The Ravenclaw was thrice as good as her at least. "You're welcome, Sam. It's what I do." she said with a friendly, yet awkward, smile. She was still getting used to the whole 'friendly' thing, but she was a Hufflepuff, after all. It was practically written across the walls of the common room. 'Be Friendly or You Die.' A new voice caught Heather's ears and she turned to face it, finding Ronyo, with Jane not far behind him. His mini-speech about a true defender made her eyes brighten. It was wonderful and true. Before she could give a proper hello, the older students began to lead them to the staircase. Heather turned to look at Sam. "You might want to hold back on that bet of yours. Looks like we're moving fast. Let's go." she said before rushing to catch up with her fellow Beaters. All in all, she was glad that Samuel was in this situation with her. If gave her someone she knew better than the second years with them. Without him there, she would be so overwhelmed, she'd probably burst out in tears. And she couldn't have that, now could she?
-Exit to Sixth Floor Corridor-

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

"Ronyo Storm. I should have known," Sam said with a tone of mock surprise. He smirked and pushed off the wall. "So, to the sixth floor then?" the young lion said as he started towards the Grand Staircase, following Ronyo, Jane and Heather.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

where; fifth floor corridorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Ronyoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; unsurexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthinking; nothing much

SongsOutfit

Jane stood quietly looking over the collected group. She only recognized two of them. Heather and Sam. The other two were a mystery to her. It didn't bother Jane though she was Ron would never chose them if they weren't right for the job. Jane tried to smile pleasantly but found it surprising difficult. She never did like being around people, especially ones she didn't know.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff