Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Silencer & Ling's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 am
"Chenoa," replied the mare softly, feeling extremely tired after the run earlier. "And the friend I mentioned earlier is a raccoon, they're after her too," she paused for a moment, before continuing. "As long anyone who escaped can help them by earning a lot of money, the two-leggeds will try their hardest to find them. But recently I heard from others saying that they won't search in the thick forest and such, my friend and I decided to hide here."

The mare then looked at the surrounding nearby, before noticing a small teepee. "What is that? Who owns it?" she asked, feeling a little scared. "And before I forget, may I know your name? And thanks for helping me," she smiled a little.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:04 pm
"You're welcome. I'm Grand Dynasty, but you can just call me Dynasty. Nice to meet you, Chenoa."

The stallion nodded, his eyes a soft, gently smile. "If that's the case, you're welcome to stay." Nodding to the teepee, Dynasty nickered. "That's a teepee, a two-legger's home."

"Don't worry, two-leggers here are friendly and gentle, so you have nothing to be afraid of," Dynasty added as an afterthought. "Maralah, the owner of the teepee, is a friend, and a dear."

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:23 am
"Nice to meet you too," replied the mare, smiling slightly at Dynasty.

She was about to ask something when she was interrupted by a young girl's voice.

"Who are you? And how do you know this place?" said the girl. She was tan, with plaited hair on both sides and was shorter than both Dynasty and Chenoa. She then turned to Dynasty, "Was it you? Or did the horse wondered here by itself?" she asked, for horses do not visit her teepee often.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:11 pm
Grand Dynasty nickered to the two-legger, and trotted towards her to nuzzle her hand in greeting. To the girl's question, he blow softly and nipped at her hair gently, before returning to Chenoa's side.

"That's Maralah," he said to the mare, and nodded towards the native. There was a happy twinkle in his eyes as he spoke - it was obvious the stallion liked the girl very much.

"Don't worry, she's kind and harmless. Would you like to meet her?" he offered, turning towards Maralah.

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:05 am
"Haha, good boy," said the native girl, handing an apple to Dynasty which she plucked from a tree from the walk just earlier. She then patted Dynasty on the back, before entering the teepee to place the crops she collected.

"Sure," said Chenoa, who then stood up and followed the buckskin stallion. At a distance the mare stopped and stood there, not knowing what to do.

Not long after that Maralah came out of the teepee and walked towards the two horses, hopefully to see the brown mare more clearly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:27 am
Grand Dynasty accepted the apple gladly, splitting it into half with a bite and munching on half on said apple before nudging the other half towards Chenoa.

Just then a shadow fell upon the stallion, followed by the sounds of wings beating the air, before a large raptor descended from the skies and onto the mustang. A screech rang out a second later, as Tuari hopped from head to back, careful to keep his talons curled to avoid injuring Dynasty. There the bald eagle declared the stallion's back his perch.

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:42 am
Chenoa accepted the remaining apple gladly and in no time the apple was gone. Feeling hungry, she walked towards the teepee and put her head inside, hoping to see another apple or so.

"So, met a new friend today?" the native girl asked the buckskin stallion, stroking his back at the same time. She then walked towards the brown mare outside the teepee and examined her carefully at that time. After some time she took out an apple and offer it to Chenoa, hopefully to have her a a friend. "Here, friend," she said to the mare.

At first the mare thought Maralah was talking to Dynasty, but as she turned, she saw that the girl was calling to her, with an apple in her hand. Feeling scared, she walked backwards, trying to stay as far as she could.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:23 am
Grand Dynasty let out a whinny in reply to Maralah's question, nuzzling the girl's face affectionately. The stallion watched as the girl approached Chenoa, smiling and flicking his tail out of the way as Tuari picked at a stray strand of hair.

Seeing the mare's reaction to Maralah, Dynasty neighed softly to her before making his way towards the frightened creature, nickering reassuringly to her.

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:07 am
Maralah was puzzled with the mare's reaction. With the apple on her hand, she walked towards the mare slowly. "Here friend, don't be scared," she said softly.

The apple used as bait was tempting, but Chenoa's previous experiences with two-leggeds were terrible. And now with Maralah approaching her, it was too much for the mare and she scampered off towards Dynasty and his eagle companion, shivering with fear.

Watching the blackbuck soquili took flight, Maralah laughed and straighten herself. "I give up!" she said, chuckling and turning to her stallion friend.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:24 am
Grand Dynasty laughed, a light and joyful neigh. Craning his head around to face Chenoa, the stallion smiled and nickered reassuringly.

"It's okay."

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:34 am
Maralah smiled and said, "Tell your friend that he or she can stay here. I don't mind." She then turned and headed towards her teepee, at the same time she suspected that Chenoa must have a very bad experience with people.

Chenoa sighed in relief as Maralah entered the teepee. "Phew, that was close," she said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:49 am
Grand Dynasty managed a nuzzle to Maralah before her entering the teepee, gazing softly in her direction even after she has disappeared into it.

"Actually, that was a misunderstanding," the stallion corrected Chenoa. Softening up, he smiled. "Would you like a walk along the lake? That should cool your nerves a little - you've been through a lot, I'm sure."

Tuari chirped, stretching his wings out for balance as Dynasty moved. The eagle gave Chenoa a once over, but soon found her to be uninteresting and nestled himself on the back of his friend instead, letting himself be bobbed up and down as the stallion walked.

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:58 am
"Misunderstanding? What do you mean by that?" asked Chenoa. "And sure, I'd love too," she replied, before remembering her raccoon friend. "Oh dear, have you seen a raccoon?" Chenoa asked anxiously, worried that her friend had not sucessfully escaped.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:12 am
"Well, Maralah's really is a kind soul, so there's no reason for you to fear her." There was a pause, before he continued, "Though I do not blame you, of course. You... seemed to have a bad experience with two-leggers, if I'm right?"

"Racoon?" Dynasty echoed, frowning a little. "Oh yes, your friend." The stallion looked around, but could spot no raccons, or other living beings around. "I don't think so."

Silencer Wolf

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces