Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Uta's PLots: Still Need A Lot Of Development! Reject Added! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:31 pm
Hiya. c:

I'd like to try for the Your not treasure! Plot with my mare Maddie.

User Image

Maddie's temper is unknown because at one minute she could be a smart a** then she could turn into a confused mare about love.
I thought maybe this would work into my plot with Maddie trying to figure out what gender she likes better.
Maybe she'll follow him maybe she'll let him go. It all depends on the impact she puts on her at the first meeting.

She's really a sweet girl but she can turn into a little b***h when someone turns her down.She wears her blind fold for a reason,which i'm hoping will intertwine with this plot as well. xD [Her father wears his own blind fold because he thinks the world is rather ugly and disgusting.So she follows in his steps.]

I'm not sure if she'll come into your liking,But i thought it was worth a shot to branch out for once! c:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:28 pm
Hey Moomoo!

I'm definitely willing to see how she and Atraiu get along. xD No promises on if anything will come of it romantically, just because Atraiu really isn't interested in the ladies atm. He'd much rather have treasure, and finds their presence fairly obnoxious. He's a busy stallion, and doesn't have time to pander to their whims!

*laughs*

But he's young and impulsive and certainly could use the development, regardless what comes of it! If you want to set something up and toss me the link here, that would be great. Should be fun regardless what happens. n_n  

Uta

Shy Mage

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:37 pm
May I offer up Aural?

He is a complete blank slate, and I would love to plot and RP a grand romance with him!

He could become a trustful Prince Charming to Amarii, gently wooing her, and hoping to win her heart, or maybe be the one shining gentleman who will finally give poor Eponine her well deserved happy ending.

Please do PM me if you are interested!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:30 pm
Your Atruai plot, Give me!

Is what I'm looking for, for Semuan-Ya!

I'll show you the plot thread. But basically, there's two factions in underground caves going for treasure. And all kinds of stuff is going to happen. And they have to try to make it out. There will be double-crossing, triple-crossing, etc.

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/Soquili/karloffadultcert-withfam-1.jpg
User Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 pm
May I offer up my Sylviana as someone who Kaiya could help to redeem?
Sylvie's going through a confusing patch. She's torn between what's natural for her to do, and...her newfound complete love for tiny things. Mainly foals. I think with some guidance, she could grow to be a much better Soq.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:02 pm
My Atiya might be an interesting matchup with Chandar for your plot. She seems rather ditzy on occasion but she loves truly and without asking much in return. She could probably get him feeling that perhaps life isn't so bad. She also has an odd wisdom that shows up every now and then, and a fresh perspective.

She won't play games with others' hearts - that's a big thing.

You ask her a question, she'll tell you straight. She doesn't expect mindreading and doesn't make you work to understand what she really means (not on purpose, anyway).

Funny thing....she'd probably love him even after he changed to skinwalker. She's just that way. She'd continue to care. She'd probably understand and (eventually) accept that he can no longer care about her, but she'd still care about him anyway...which could create an interesting aftermath dynamic.
User Image  

Eienna

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:58 am
>.< sorry I didn't get back to you uta right after i posted that up one one picked up mera's plot for the damsel in distress plot thing i had thought to offer to your boyo. But if you'd like I have another mare I could offer for some rp if your still interested in rp just pm me and let me know as i might miss seeing it here. the mare would be Idonea she's deaf but needs some rp and to meet new soquili.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:06 pm
Orangeish Sherbert
May I offer up my Sylviana as someone who Kaiya could help to redeem?
Sylvie's going through a confusing patch. She's torn between what's natural for her to do, and...her newfound complete love for tiny things. Mainly foals. I think with some guidance, she could grow to be a much better Soq.

I'd love to get Kaiya out so she can do some real work with others! She's very patient, and would love to offer advice or . . . or at least help her come to understand that some things that may seem unnatural really aren't as out of place as Sylviana may think. She's definitely open to some encounters with her! :3 if you want to set up an RP and toss it my way, I'll take it as soon as I'm able. Though I can be slow. *cough* As we can tell in my delayed response to my own plot thread!

Lysia: No worries hon. n_n I know that sometimes plots change or get picked up by others, so all is well!

Eienna: I'm definitely open to getting Chandar some RP and development! He's kind of hard to get along with right now, but with time he'll soften up some. And even if the don't click romantically, I'm definitely open just for the RP experience and development. We can always plot/discuss more down the road after we see if anything develops. :3

But if you want to start and RP, that would be great.

Wyrm: *toddless off to PM* x3  

Uta

Shy Mage

Eienna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:49 pm
Excellente. XD
You know....I can actually see the scene in my head where he goes Skinwalker....haha, I can pm that if you want, but it might make it difficult to appreciate another approach XDD

Sure. You wanna start? I'm bad at that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:42 am
Uta
Wyrm: *toddless off to PM* x3

I will be awaiting with impatience. :3  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:07 am
Uta
Musical: I'm open to having Eudoxia at least meet him. xD I'm not sure if she'd be impressed since really, she doesn't give a damn about others and is focused only on her mission. But perhaps they could duel, ands he'd at least respect the power that he is. His grumpiness wouldn't bother her much either., since she's not exactly full of womanly grace herself. ; )

That's fine. He just needs interaction with strong Soq in general.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:15 pm
I'd absolutely love to plot Soren with Jyotsna if you think they would mesh well? <3 Soren is selfless, kind, and overall just one of the happiest, most caring guys someone could stumble across. I'm up for pretty much anything and I'm more than happy to throw him in anywhere. =]  

Rhyme or Reason

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:32 pm
>3 Oh Atraiu~!
SO! I have two very lovely ladies, soon to be Lifemated to each other, that for the most part are very seasoned Treasure Hunters! I would love to offer them up to Atraiu's plot to find a map/hear a legend and go on an epic adventure~ Currently they're playing Sherlock and Watson to Epee's Syn but after everything they're going to see and go through they're going to retire back to treasure hunting and safer adventures.

Maybe while they're trying to solve the murders they'll come across a map that ends up being completely unrelated to Syn and when all is said and done they'll decide to persue it... Which might be where Atraiu comes in? Neither of my girls have wings, so having an able bodied stallion that can fly would be mightily beneficial to them- They could "hire" and lure him into helping them only for the whole thing to flop.

OOH OOH. Orrrrrr~ We could combine two plots into one, find another willing party with a damsel in distress, and the treasure the group is looking for ends up being a total bust BECAUSE it's a mare... Neither Cadmium or Beaming would want one(both have issues with the 'damsel' stereotype) and would do all they could to hitch the mare to him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:14 am
Rhyme: I'd love to dust Jyotsna off so she can get some interaction! I'm sorry this took so long to respond to, I have a tendency to forget I have a plot thread. So yes, if you want to toss me a link, I'd be more than happy to dust my shy lady off! Your wind is lovely, by the way.

Lolli: Hahaha. Atraiu isn't often big on sharing his treasure and adventures with others. But at the same rate, he is a bit of a social butterfly, and he's wise enough to know that sometimes you need a little help from friends. Since your girls don't sound like they're the typical 'needy' or 'clingy' sorts, he'd be cool with traversing with them so long as the adventure promised to be epic. And of course treasures to spread around.

I'd be open to them doing this with or without the 'damsel' sort. I suppose we could work on that/look for folks when the plot came closer and see if we wanted to throw a lady in there for kicks and giggles. He'd be so aggravated they went through all that trouble just for some girl. *laughs*

Just lemme know what you'd prefer!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:51 pm
Would you be interested in plotting with Quenthel? She loves making friends and is a very compassionate, fun-loving soq. ^_^ Quenthel is always up for epic adventures.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff