Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[CLOSED]-No posting, please. Gonna open up a new thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:07 pm
Miss Cherie

Would Haxan be interested in having an elderly Kalona mentor him? Maeryn has raised quite a few children and even a couple grandchildren in her time. She's getting along in years, and is looking to make her mark on the next (and the next) generation before she takes her bow. She's still an excellent hunter, and quite dark in her own way. She was quite the fighter when she was younger, and she hasn't quite lost her mojo yet.

I've been meaning to edit Haxan's post because he has found the mentor that will be raisin him, but I would still definitely love for him to meet Maeryn if you're up for it! Perhaps she could teach him something? Anything really. He's learning how to fly from a different evil character, but other than that, he could still use another Kalona to learn from and respect. Not to mention I want him to meet a bunch of evil characters to give him the inspiration to become just as bad as them. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:08 pm
i wouldn't mind kalona foal rp when my basket from Vanzan/Dragonior opens soon whee  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:11 pm

That works for me, as Maeryn isn't really looking to raise any foals outside of her family. She'd love a little one to interact with, though. It's been quite awhile since last she had the opportunity to be around a Kalona foal. Maybe he could watch her hunt, or something? I'm sure you've got a lot of good ideas for him. XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:17 pm
uhm. I'm not sure if she'd give him a run for his money or not, but she doesn't really respond to charms and all that jazz. Finds it pretty amusing, actually.
But, uh.. I offer Ferra for interaction with Brackenhide. I think she'd take great entertainment in his chivalrous display's.

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 pm
@ Samus - That would be great! I definitely look forward to that! Hit me up when the basket hatches and you figure the foal's name/personality out!

@ Miss - That sounds perfect to me! Would you like to set something up or should I?

@ Musica - I think that sounds like great fun! I would love to pin the two up against each other! Is there anywhere specific that Ferra lives/travels? Brackenhide doesn't have a specific place.
And would you like to set it up or should I?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:27 pm
Baller.

Uhm. Well I don't really know anything about the Soq world. She travels a lot, so I mean she could easily be anywhere; though she does favor open plains.

It'd be better if you could perhaps start since... I've yet to really rp her. I'm really not sure how to start around here.

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:31 pm

I would be happy to set something up. I'm a bit rusty, as it's been at least a year since I've roleplayed her (or any Soquili, for that matter), but I would be happy to do so. If you don't mind, however, I do prefer Cherie as a nickname. XD It just lets me know who you're talking to. Don't at all feel rushed in replying, as, like I said, I'm still working out the kinks, here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:57 pm
@ Musica - Yup, no worries! I will set something up and then get you the link! Would you prefer to tag in here or over PM? (I don't have a pref)

@ Cherie - Sorry about that! Cherie it is! And that sounds great, thanks!

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Oh, don't worry about it. XD

Here is the thread for you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:51 pm
PM's would be preferable, since I tend to forget plot threads after awhile.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:19 pm
Darkmoon Dancer
@ Samus - That would be great! I definitely look forward to that! Hit me up when the basket hatches and you figure the foal's name/personality out!

@ Miss - That sounds perfect to me! Would you like to set something up or should I?

@ Musica - I think that sounds like great fun! I would love to pin the two up against each other! Is there anywhere specific that Ferra lives/travels? Brackenhide doesn't have a specific place.
And would you like to set it up or should I?
whee i defiantly will  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:38 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Tag.

^_^  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:25 am
User Image
okay sooo I'm aware that the colors don't really compliment one another and yada yada yada however I think a "awkward romance rp" between brakenhide and thesh-ah would be something fun to do smile
I would be quick kinda more of a encounter rp more than anything.
Example:
thesh-ah is lost (she's horrible with directions) so she stumbles upon brackenhide in say a clearing to ask ware she is. He could hit on her and she could look about all confused for a moment and try her hardest not to sucumb to her desire to high tail it out of this awkard social situation.
Just a thought smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:41 am
Hey DD! I was wondering if you'd be interested in some kind of interaction between my Ominos and your Haxan? I know you've found a tutor for him already, but he might be able to learn something, at least, by observing Ominos. Ominos isn't exactly evil--he's HATEFUL. He hates everything, hates his life even, everything except for his mate Eir, whom he holds an almost obsessive possession over. He doesn't care about pain or the feelings of others, and often tries to draw out kills so he can at least feel some sort of emotion, kind of like a high. He does have a weakness though--his light colored eyes are sensitive to light, and he often gets huge migraines when out in the sun.  

Aniira

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:29 am
UPDATE FOR ME:
+ Set up thread for Ferra (Musica) & Brackenhide, details this page (PMs)
+ Set up thread for Dmitiri & Brackenhide, details pg 3
+ Set up Thesh-Ah & Brackenhide, details above

@ Demon - That sounds like fun! I can get around to setting something up hopefully tomorrow and will then post the link here for ya. Would you rather tag here or over PMs?

@ Aniira - That sounds great! I definitely want Haxan to meet as many Kalona as possible! I would LOVE to make it a foal RP, but if you'd rather he be an adult (as he is full grown now), then that's fine too!
Would you like to set something up or should I?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff