Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Mines Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:11 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
xxAdemir K. SokuryokuxxxxKumogakurexxxxGeninxxxxTaijutsuxx

"I will stop at nothing to destroy..."

Ademir formed a single handseal. There was an enormous eruption of smoke and as it cleared it revealed a gigantic, double-headed wolf which growled as the bandits approached. It shot forward and erupted into a large rotation which resulted in the technique known as Garouga. The large wolf would shred through the remaining men before spinning about and ripping right back out of the mine.

"...destroy those who stand in my way!"

Total CP: 110 - 15+15
Strength/Speed:A/S
Inuzuka Clan Member
Ryoku Clan Bloodline Member

User Image

User Image

thefire158

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:01 pm
The rest of the bandits were quickly cut down, like nothing. They were sloppy and unprepared for such an unlikely assault. The mine was cleared, for the most part. The shredding of the tunnel had also dug up a few gemstones and minerals, easily showing the wealth able to be siphoned.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
xxAdemir K. SokuryokuxxxxKumogakurexxxxGeninxxxxTaijutsuxx

"I will stop at nothing to destroy..."

After the attack had ceased all techniques of Ademir's were put to an end and it was just himself and his wolf. His eyes peered into the mine which he had life a slaughter of men. His hands full of blood as well the coat of his wolf. It had hit him that he had not killed anyone before this moment. It was a feeling that made him turned to one side and begin to puke. 'What did I just do?' he thought to himself as he wiped the residue from his mouth. As much as he had mixed emotions about the event he still needed to obtain the gemstones and minerals last he had checked.

"...destroy those who stand in my way!"

Total CP: 70
Strength/Speed:A/A
Inuzuka Clan Member
Ryoku Clan Bloodline Member

User Image

User Image

thefire158

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:27 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX

A team of miners would run in behind Ademir. "Sir, we heard all the commotion...we were sent to resume working in the mines. Command says you can head back. Don't worry about the bodies and minerals, everything is under our control now. You just head back to the village--you've done your job. Thanks kid, you did good." Said the head of the team of workers. They quickly set to work inside the mine, brandishing picks, axes, and other tools.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:31 pm
Ademir watched as the miners began to do their job. He let on a small smile before he turned around and began to head back to Kumogakure. It was time for him to go home.
{exit}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:32 pm

User Image User Image User Image User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
K A I Z A "K A I S E R" A K I M IC H Ixxx
[Chuunin] [Kumogakure] [Hachibi Host] [Taijutsu]

This. was. awesome. Kaiza had summoned forth his good friend Kegawa, a giant fluffy bison. He had six legs and a tail like a beaver. On top of that, Kegawa could fly. Kaiza was sitting on his head, holding onto a set of reins he had tied there earlier. The mission had been vague enough, only telling him of the location. "Ya know Kegawa-san, I should probably be a bit more cautious when it comes to missions eh?" He said, absentmindedly rubbing Kegawa's head. The bison dipped in the air, flapping his tail to propel them forth. They were essentially gliding, drifting from air current to air current. "I hope we don't get into a fight. I'm not in the mood to fight..." Kaiza chuckled and changed his position, crossing his legs under him and releasing the reins. Kegawa's voice was deep and rolling, like a thunder storm. He looked like he could seriously cause some damage, but he was a marshmellow really. Every other bovine in his family craved battle, relishing in it. Kegawa would rather drift with the clouds or swim in a lake. Kaiza decided to try something risky.

He carefully rose to his feet, spreading them apart to keep his balance. Kegawa huffed, and decided to teach Kaiza a lesson. He turned his tail and flapped it, launching himself to the side. Then he briskly swung his body around to the opposite side. Kaiza shouted out and tried to wave his arms about to regain his balance. A slight breeze was enough to knock him over the side. Kaiza fell through the air and experienced sheer terror for about 2 seconds. Then the feeling in his stomach changed from something terrifying to something jubilant. He pressed his arms to his sides and his legs together, angling himself so he cut straight through the air. With another sigh Kegawa dipped and turned, aiming to catch Kaiza.

"Yahoo!" He allowed himself to fall a bit longer until Kegawa got closer. Rather than being smart and spreading out his body to slow his descent, he slammed right into the fluffy beast. Kaiza lifted his head from the shaggy fur and climbed his way to the reins again. Kaiza was laughing hard for awhile until he settled down. The lands rolled under them slowly, and Kaiza grew quiet for a moment. "How's about we kick this into high gear Kegawa? Yip yip!" Kegawa raised his head and flapped three times, shooting himself into the sky. Kaiza tightened his leg muscles and leaned forward, gripping the reins with all his might. He would have shouted, he would have smiled, but the wind was practically ripping him backward

Kegawa game to a stand still, aiming himself horizontally. He slowly drifted down and began to enter a slow spin. That anti-gravity feeling entered Kaiza's belly as the spin began to pick up speed. The ground began to come closer and closer, Kegawa not pulling up until the last second. Gravity shoved Kaiza towards Kegawa, making him feel like Vegeta at 400% gravity.

"It should be just over this plateau, I remember seeing this on some maps as a kid." Kaiza did not pull on the reins to direct Kegawa. He was a friend, not some sort of furry taxi. Kegawa drifted low and skimmed the ground, his paws kicking up a trail of dust. He lowered himself down on the ridge and titled his head over, allowing Kaiza to see if this was the spot. Kaiza looked around the rocky area and saw a trail of smoke. "Kega-san, right over there. Looks like a hut or something." Kegawa grunted in response and lifted himself off of the plateau, gliding down to the hut. Kaiza removed the reins from Kegawa's horns and coiled them up, stashing them in his pack. He slid down from Kegawa and landed on the ground, bending his knees to absorb the shock. "Thank you Kegawa-sama, let the others know I may be calling on them." Kegawa nodded his head and poofed away.

Kaiza tightened his straps and set off towards the hut. It was a short trek before he made it. The hut looked pretty abandoned just then, dark windows and a closed door. Kaiza walked up to the hut and knocked, breaking down the door on the first hit. He cringed and looked around, making sure no one had seen it. Kaiza poked his head in after a minute when no one came to smack him. "Ohiyo! We've gotten your request for aid in finding your kid. I'm Kaiser Akimichi, a chuunin of Kumo." Kaiza stayed still for a moment waiting for a response, only to receive none. Now this was getting weird.

Kaiza walked into the hut, trying to peer into the darkness. After his eyes adjusted he looked around and took in his surroundings. Against the left wall there was a small frame with a moth eaten mattress. The nightstand next to it was covered with cobwebs and seemed to be under give layers of dust. Kaiza stepped forward and kept on looking for any signs of recent life. There was a table with what looked like it was once a dinner set up. The food that was there was rotted through and maggot ridden. He turned his head and saw the source of the smoke.

There was a pit dug into the ground and a recent fire had been made. Kaiza knelt down and almost instantly puked. He stumbled back and kicked away from the pit. After being able to gain control of his stomach Kaiza looked into the pit once more, holding his arm over his mouth to mask the smell. A rather decomposed body was curled in the pit, arms thrown over head as if shielding from some sort of blow. Kaiza grimaced and looked away, leaving the hut. "What the ******** is going on here?" Kaiza said, sitting down on a rock. That body had been sitting there for awhile, though not long enough to be unrecognizable. The issue here was that this mission had just come through the other day. Bodies don't rot that fast.

And here was the dilemma. Does Kaiza enter the cave and head for the obvious trap? Or does he go home with the proverbial tail tucked between his legs? There really wasn't a dilemma. Kaiza had known he would take the bait. But he would do this prepared. He turned to look at the mouth of the mines, and steeled his resolve. Kaiza rose to his feet and entered, taking a few torches with him.

Many people still worked in the mines, thousands actually. They were massive, digging underneath the very Cloud Village itself. He had once heard the mines described as Labyrinthine. There had been stories of people getting trapped down here and others of some people never resurfacing. Putting them all together made this a daunting task. Kaiza started in and headed off in a random direction, marking his path by scratching a deep 'K' into the mines. He knew it would take awhile before he made it to the older sections, the abandoned ones. Kaiza decided to stick to a game plan as well, only taking lefts and constantly leaving markings so he knew how to get back.

After a few hours Kaiza found himself having to turn back and find new paths, the old foundations having crumbled and given way to nature. He had already burned through a torch and seriously did not want to be stuck in the dark. It was blackness, not darkness. An advanced darkness. Kaiza wasn't afraid of the dark, but he wouldn't be able to find his way out without light. He had taken to humming to himself along with the beat his shoes made against the stone. As he walked along Kaiza bumped against something and bent over, stopping his humming. Kaiza picked the item up off of the ground and holding it to the light. He squinted and moved it closer to his face. Kaiza's eyes widened and he dropped what he had taken for a rock. It was a piece of a jaw bone, some of the teeth still in tact. "I'm in too deep." Kaiza said, hearing the footsteps just a moment too late. Before he could spin around a blow to the head knocked him unconscious.

Drip. Drip. Drip. It was that annoying dripping that had awoken him. Kaiza tried to open his eyes but couldn't, all cognitive functions seeming to have ceased. He groaned and tried to sit up, finding it harder then usual. Kaiza forced his eyes open and it took him a second to find out what was going on. He was hanging upside down, staring at what looked like a boiling pot. There was no one else in the room, well at least not living things. All around Kaiza were bodies hanging upside down. Kaiza freaked and tried to struggle, only really able to flop around like a fish out of water.

His hands were bound and his feet were tied at the ankles. This was bad. Panic rose inside of him, clouding his mind and raising his adrenaline. This was really bad. Kaiza knew he had to calm down but couldn't. He tried to assess his surroundings, which only made it worse. The dripping sounds were coming from other bodies being drained of blood. Kaiza thrashed some more, trying to break his bonds. It then occurred to him that he was an Akimichi. Kaiza forced himself to calm down and focus his chakra to his hands. He wasn't just any Akimichi, he was the Akimichi. "I'll be damned if I die in some hole!" Kaiza growled to himself. As the chakra surged to his hands they grew twice in size. The binds dug into his skin and then burst. Kaiza pulled his upper body up, using his hands to untie the binds on his ankles. Without thinking about the consequences, Kaiza dropped to the ground and landed on his back.

He groaned, rolling over and scratching at the back of his head. When he brought his hand back it was bloodied. Then Kaiza remembered the blow to the head. Now he was pissed. "Oh~ The large one has awoken! Excellent! I like it when they scream." Kaiza located the source of the voice, a small man who's skin looked as if it had been pulled tight across his face. "Like hell I'll scream for you." Kaiza said angrily, pushing himself to his feet. He began to walk toward the man, smashing his fist into his hand. The guy backed up and put his hands in submission. "Hey big guy relax! How about we play a game? If you can guess my name, I'll let you guy. If not, I'll eat you! Three guesses, go on now!" He said, a nervous chuckle escaping his lips.

Kaiza pondered this for all about to seconds. He growled out an angry man growl as he launched his fist forward, smashing it into the guy's face. He crumpled like a sack of potatoes and was down for the count. Kaiza went about untying the bodies and lowering them to the floor. After he bound the man and slung him over his shoulder, making his way out of the cavern. It took a very long time, and a few times he had to knock the guy on the head again. When he made it to the surface there was a group of ninja waiting for him. "Kaiza-san! You've done us one better! We were all sent here to capture this guy! Thanks a bunch!" Kaiza raised an eyebrow but did not bother to argue, handing over the unconscious body. He then resummoned Kegawa and hopped on him, resting his head on his fluffy body as he flew through the air back to Kaiza's home.

"Punch first, ask questions while punching."

[Chakra Points] 165
[Elements] Earth, Wind
[Custom Weapons] Excessive Force

[Speed] 4
[Strength] 4

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff