Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
Ghosts-What Do You Think? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Cappie v2
The scriptures say to get angry but sin not. Jesus loved those who persecuted Him. He guided them to His ways even though they rejected Him. I'm not pointing fingers at you or saying you are disobedient. As I have said, God speaks to my spirit and wants me to share these things with you, but not just you in general. You are over-analyzing many things and making yourself upset. Do not let your heart be troubled. My words are only gentle and kind. Anybody is willing to read what I have wrote. God gave us the authority to speak His word and that's exactly what I'm doing. I do not exempt anything I said for they are Gods own words. I'm going to leave it at that. God Bless you.

Nobody is getting upset, but you need to learn also to not assume about other people. People hate it when you act in a "holier than thou" status. It's irritating when you place yourself above other people. I could brag how I have the Priesthood, I have used the power of God to heal my daughter of a severe illness, etc. We all have our God like moments, but trying to place yourself above everybody else is rather rude. That is where you may be falling yourself to the pray of others who find it irritating.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:00 pm
Cappie v2
The scriptures say to get angry but sin not. Jesus loved those who persecuted Him. He guided them to His ways even though they rejected Him. I'm not pointing fingers at you or saying you are disobedient. As I have said, God speaks to my spirit and wants me to share these things with you, but not just you in general. You are over-analyzing many things and making yourself upset. Do not let your heart be troubled. My words are only gentle and kind. Anybody is willing to read what I have wrote. God gave us the authority to speak His word and that's exactly what I'm doing. I do not exempt anything I said for they are Gods own words. I'm going to leave it at that. God Bless you.

I wasn't angry or upset. I never have been in this discussion. I have been calm this whole time. Tone is impossible to decipher in text. I just felt that you were addressing me personally, not people in general. Call it over analyzing or whatever, but when you use the pronoun "you" and quote my post, I tend to think that it's just me you are addressing.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:34 am
I ask you all not to start pointing fingers or claiming to be prophets. Because all of this is my fault. This whole discussion is my fault, because it came from my topic. D:
I apologize.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:08 am
Vegeta_Lover239
I ask you all not to start pointing fingers or claiming to be prophets. Because all of this is my fault. This whole discussion is my fault, because it came from my topic. D:
I apologize.

You cannot take the blame for the opinions or comments of others. It's not your fault. I do apologize that your thread was derailed though.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:37 pm
God holds truth in the Kingdom of Heaven. Not opinions. Nobody knows my relationship with the Lord like I do. Consider the things I have said, but I will pray that God opens eyes and ears. I love each and everyone of you as Jesus would, bur for now I'm dusting it off and moving onto a new topic in here. God Bless each and everyone of you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:49 pm
On a notion, please read "Heaven is so Real!" by Choo Thomas. I would not lie about what the Lord has ordained for me to do or be. Doing Gods end-time work is special to me, because He is special to me. God Bless. :3  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 pm
Cappie v2
God holds truth in the Kingdom of Heaven. Not opinions. Nobody knows my relationship with the Lord like I do. Consider the things I have said, but I will pray that God opens eyes and ears. I love each and everyone of you as Jesus would, bur for now I'm dusting it off and moving onto a new topic in here. God Bless each and everyone of you.

I commend you for knowing when it is time to back down, but why create trigger words as "opinions"? Nobody gave you opinions, we gave you scripturally backed answers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 am
GOING BACK TO THE ACTUAL TOPIC~~~~

Has anyone had any strange experiences, that possibly could be caused by a ghost/demon/whatever?

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:36 am
I have not had an experiences that would make me say "Oh it's a ghost!" I have experienced things that cannot be explained by any natural cause or be recreated, so that is paranormal activity.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:13 pm
Someoneiknow
Cappie v2

I commend you for knowing when it is time to back down, but why create trigger words as "opinions"? Nobody gave you opinions, we gave you scripturally backed answers.

I have given scripturally backed answers as well. God bless!  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:05 pm
Cappie v2
Someoneiknow
Cappie v2

I have given scripturally backed answers as well. God bless!

No you haven't, God forgive!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

on topic -

The house I spent a lot of my childhood growing up in was "haunted"

the floor would creek and the sound of foot steps would go through the house. We could hear things sitting on the couch. My bedroom had 4 year walls and 1 partition wall that was only 7ft high and 2 inches thick and couch was pressed right against and the wall would shake when people sat on it and it would frequently do that. Sometimes laughter could be heard from the living room.

When I was 9 I had surgery. when i came home my mom had moved my bed to face the door and i had to leave it open. I saw the small scraggly haired dog walk past my door and I freaked out because we had a big outside dog at the time. My mom told me it was just the meds and such so I laughed it off. 5 years later when I had a different bedroom I was sitting on my couch reading and a dog we had since gotten was laying on the floor. At the same time we both look up to see the same small scraggly haired dog walk through my bed and in the room. I jumped and was in shock and my dog jumped onto the couch. The small dog disappeared in the center of the room. I told my mom about it and she said "oh yea that's flash, he used to be your dad's dog when he was a kid and the dog is buried in the back yard" I looked at her like she was nuts for lying to me as a kid lol.

My husband has encountered many horrible things that attacked him in his sleep and such. He would wake up with cuts on himself and a few times was watched over night and the people who watched him all said the cuts just came out of no where. He even had an experience where he said he felt God hold him literally while he felt these things try to attack him.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:27 am
@Faithful:
Wow. That's very creepy. But also kind of sweet. Maybe Flash misses your dad. xD

Okay, I think that demons might have been attacking your husband, though.

If ghosts aren't demons, and they do exist, then I'd have to feel bad for them. For some reason they aren't able to be with God, and are stuck on Earth. D:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:39 am
According to what I read, some times those who have been "attacked" by ghosts are often victims of poltergiest type activity, not necessarily demons.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:57 am
Personally, I believe in ghosts, spirits, demons and angels.
I am a sensitive and have had many personal experiences with ghosts
and one experience with a demon, I also have had an experience with an angel.
To me they are all very real.

Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces