Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
The Mark of the Beast Coming to a non-beliver near you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm
Call it paranoia, call it whatever; but don't call me when it happens.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:57 pm
XSK Ambrosia
rofl TAXES ARE EVIL

Agreed.  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

starry night-163

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:18 pm
Testicular Diabetes
XSK Ambrosia
rofl TAXES ARE EVIL

Agreed.

Nobody watched the video did they? *sigh* watch it all the way through and then comment, so you can at least understand where Azkeel is coming from.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:23 pm
Why do people trust the government? How can you trust them if you don't even know the people working in it? It's like trusting strangers. Have you seen the movie sicko? That's not a bad documentary I suggest you watch it. I mean it's not like I'm trying to say don't do what the Govenment tells you unless it's something that God said not to do then don't do it but other wise yes do it. The Lord said obey them as long as they don't go against God's laws.  

starry night-163

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:33 am
I don't trust the government, I trust in God, but I'm not going to live in some state of fear and paranoia about what is going on in the world because it really doesn't matter when you look at the eternal picture of life. All of this stuff that you put on here is just fearmongering and that's not right. You're not going to lead people to Christ by saying that the government is supposedly going to put some chip into our bodies. The chip is a bunch of crap. It's impossible to insert it into the whole of the population. It simply CANNOT be done. And none of you who support the idea of the fact that this chip even exists or will exist can give me a logical answer as to how the government will achieve this. All you can say is "Well it's prophecy" or "We are just warning you out of love" or "Don't call me when it happens." Don't worry, I won't be calling you. I'm so grateful I believe in a God who has provided me security and I know what to expect in my future if I trust in Him.

The Bible just says the mark of the beast is a number to be put on the forehead or palm of the hand. It isn't specific about what it is or what it looks like or how its going to be done or who will do it. You know why? Because it's not important! So working ourselves into a tizzy over some tiny detail is ludicrious and a waste of time. And what of the verses in the Bible that says the Believers in Christ will receive a mark on their foreheads? Do you spend time pondering about that one, rather than the chip and associating that with the mark of the beast?

I refuse to watch that video. It's stupid and I've heard all the claims before. And if money is the mark of the beast, then shred it all and get rid of it, and stop tithing your money because you might be giving God some cursed thing. If money is the mark of the beast then all Christians should stop investing, working, and paying their bills because they all require money. That is the stupidest claim I have ever heard, money being the mark of the beast.

The government isn't going against God's laws, so I don't see where you are pulling that out of. The most the government has done is go against the will of the people. And last time I checked the people are not God.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:35 am
Azkeel
The mark of the beast is money.

And here is where I say PROVE IT! Find me scripture that backs your claim up. I guarentee there is no such verse!  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:48 am
Azkeel
Someoneiknow
Azkeel
I'm not trolling, I'm not trying to argue, I'm not trying to debate. I am PLEADING for you guys to look into this stuff and make your own true decision. I want you informed not ignorant. Just as the true birth name of the messiah is Yahu'shua!

Everybody understand the language barrier. It's not informed it's just common sense. Just like there is no such word in 100 B.C. as the atonement.
Then common sense dictates people in power tend to be corrupt. Why would they not want more power? Common sense dictates humans are greedy. Even at the top they will always want more. Common sense dictates money rules everything.

A very famous man once said give me power of the money and I care not what laws you make. That was a Rockafeller. What families do you think own this world?

What world? World of commerce, world of retail, world of science, world of what? There are many "worlds" out there, but for planet earth, no one owns it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:50 am
Azkeel
A fate that could be considered worse then death. What if you have kids? A wife? Are you willing to let them starve on the streets? Be in exile?

I have a kid and wife. That's a loaded question.  

Someoneiknow

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:52 am
Azkeel
It seems to me the ones that start to belive are the ones that actually search and love truth. The nay sayers seem to throw up their hand and turn away not even searching.

If you aren't LDS then you aren't searching for truth.
Searching conspiracy theories is not searching for truth, it's fearmongering.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:53 am
Azkeel
Call it paranoia, call it whatever; but don't call me when it happens.

Not going to call you when nothing happens. I don't even know you.  

Someoneiknow

Azkeel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm
Someoneiknow
Azkeel
It seems to me the ones that start to belive are the ones that actually search and love truth. The nay sayers seem to throw up their hand and turn away not even searching.

How is it fear mongering? You'd rather people live in darkness? I prefer the light. I am backed by prophecy. Remember those with the mark won't make it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:31 pm
Shadows-shine
Azkeel

And here is where I say PROVE IT! Find me scripture that backs your claim up. I guarentee there is no such verse!
I won't cast my pearls. Do your own research on the mark of the beast. Look at history and the time period that book was written in.  

Azkeel

Azkeel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm
And that last post goes for everyone. I'm not here to debate the mark of the beast I'm here to warn you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:49 pm
Azkeel
Someoneiknow
Azkeel

How is it fear mongering? You'd rather people live in darkness? I prefer the light. I am backed by prophecy. Remember those with the mark won't make it.

Light requires a basis of logic.  

Someoneiknow

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:50 pm
Azkeel
Shadows-shine
Azkeel

I won't cast my pearls. Do your own research on the mark of the beast. Look at history and the time period that book was written in.

You haven't even cast a turd, let alone pearls.  
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff