Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement
The Auror Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

While he knew and trusted his daughter, this accusation was indeed a difficult one. "You're one hundred percent sure," he said. When he daughter nodded, he opened one of the boards and stared at it for a few seconds. "By telling me this, I'm guessing that you want me to do something about it. I could attempt to break his hold over your father, but that will be difficult. And Aldanis, if it is truly him who did it, may try to stop us." He threw a furtive glance to his daughter, acknowledging with her what he was saying. "I can't involve my office in this," he said, turning to the boys. "I'll do it. Tammy, you'll be my back-up."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Chalmes and Christopher "Chris" Whitethorne
Squibs

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes blinked at the older man's reply. Not involve his office? What did that mean? "So what'cha gonna do? You need us to help?" Chalmes was hoping the man would say yes, though somehow he doubted it since Tammy said he porbably couldn't.

Chris rolled his eyes at his twin. "Chalmes, we already went over this. I doubt he'd let you help out." Looking over at the older man, he scratched the back of his head. "I'm sorry, my brother thinks he can help out. He doesn't like being a victim."

--------------------------
State: Interested/Annoyed
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

She knew what her father meant. Legally, he should not be doing what he was agreeing to do. He should be reporting this information to the Witch Watchers and letting them handle it. But he was the best.And she knew that. She nodded to her father, knowing that she may well have to duel Aldanis to prevent him from stopping her father. Suddenly Chalmes as asking to help. You have to admire his tenacity, she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur frowned when one of the twins said he wanted to help and stroked his chin. "I'm afraid their won't be much for you to do, since a majority of the work will be done in your father's mind. However, if, no when I'm successful, your father will be very confused, and no doubt very upset with what has transpired while he was under Aldanis' effects. I'm sorry boys. I know you wish you could help more." He pondered what they would have to do next. They would need somewhere safe to do this, but he could come up with no safe place. "Boys, do you think we should do this at your home or your father's shop?"

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Squibs

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chris looked thoughtful. "I'm not too sure, but back at home there wouldn't be people uninvolved that could get hurt. There'd just be whoever you decide should go to help." He looked purposely at his twin, knowing that Chalmes would hate to hear it. Then again, his brother sometimes didn't like what was best for him, after all.

Chalmes just shrugged when Chris made his suggestion, ignoring the look Chris gave him. "Yeah, I think he's right. Probably be safer anyway. Father does have employees at work that aren't involved, I think."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur nodded, listening to the boys, then turned to the coat rack and removed his jacket. "Alright boys, that makes sense. I'm going to need both of your help, or rather, Tamara will. Her job will be making sure Aldanis does not interrupt my attempt to beat his control. However, Tamara will not be able to watch all the entrances. That's where I want you boys to come in. Help her cover the entrances, but if you should spot anyone approaching the house, do not attempt to engage them. Get Tamara. Understand?" he asked, looking pointedly at Chalmes, before turning his gaze to Chris.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Squibs

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chris nodded. "I understand, sir. Neither of us are really wizards, so it makes sense." He didn't look over at his twin, knowing that CHalmes would disagree with his statement, but it was true. If a wizard cast a spell at them, they were in trouble.

Chalmes rolled his eyes, though he nodded anyway. "You know, I can defend myself, but sure. If a big bad wizard comes our way, we'll run to you guys." Saying that Chalmes didn't like the idea was a vast understatement, but at that point, it looked like he didn't have much of a choice. If he wanted to help, he would have to suck it up and cooperate.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara stepped towards Chalmes and put a hand on his shoulder. "Look Chalmes, I know this sucks. Not being able to do much to help... I've been there." She looked over at her father, both of them recalling the time she was tortured by Travers and had to watch as her father dueled the madman. "I know you have a wicked punch, but that's not going to stop a mad man like Aldanis. I've fought him before." She pulled up her shirt just enough to show him the huge puckered scar that ran across her stomach, disappearing down her side. "He'll kill you without a second thought, before you can even get near him. If this was anyone else we were dealing with, I'd trust you could handle it all your own. But it's not. Aldanis Varren is a very dangerous man, and I'd hate to see you get hurt. Either of you. And your father would too. My father doesn't even want me there because he knows what this man can do. So, please, just accept that this time, you'll be the back-up and defer to someone else." There was a pleading look to her eyes that was almost irresistible, as if she knew Chalmes might try something and she was his last stopper.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Squibs

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chalmes's eyes widened at the sight. The scar looked bad, and he figured that the wound that left it was probably worse. Swallowing thickly, he nodded, suddenly a bit more worried about what Chris and he were walking into. "All right." He didn't know what else to say to it, but suddenly he wondered if his father would have done the same thing. He shuddered, hoping that the trip wouldn't end up that way.

State: Worried

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Arthur stepped out of the room for a moment, then closed his door. "She's right, you know. The last time she fought him, she came back to me bleeding and barely alive." He sighed and nodded to his daughter. "Let's get this show on the road then. You know the way, Tam. I'll defer this to you."

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara nodded to her father, took his hand and held out her other had for the boys. Once they had taken her hand, she disapparated, taking everyone with her to the Whitethorne residence.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Morvin Varren
Former Durmstrang Student ~ Seventh Year

╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Aurors' Office
What am I doing? Getting revenge
What am I thinking? It is time.

Morvin stood outside the door to the Auror's Office, cementing his courage to finally do what he had been planning all year. Morvin was already wanted in Germany for attacking a magical police officer after his escape from Durmstrang. After this though, the new Dark Lord would undoubtedly accept him into his ranks. He puffed up his chest, filling himself with the courage he had been planning and opened the door. The first Auror he saw was Arnold Cloud, a young man with a famous family. Morvin did not want to kill him, so instead the surprised man received a stunning hex cast from his wand.

Out Of Character: ...

Bug430

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

As the boy stunned Arnold, several Aurors jumped to their feet and threw spells at him. Arthur, in his office, heard the commotion. Since Aldanis' death at his daughter's hands, Arthur had cleared his board and replaced it with anew board, with the mysterious Lord that Aldanis mentioned. He linked this Lord with Justin Phelps, his mysterious disappearance and the death of his remaining relative. When he heard the commotion, Arthur opened his office door and was amazed at what he saw.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Morvin Varren
Former Durmstrang Student ~ Seventh Year

╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Aurors' Office
What am I doing? Getting revenge
What am I thinking? It is time.

Morvin took cover as the other Aurors began to attack him, flipping over Arnold's desk to hide behind it. "No!" he shouted. "You are all supposed to fall!" He leaned over the desk, firing a slew of spells at the Aurors.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

One of the Aurors was hit with a spell that made him convulse as if he were having a seizure. Another Auror dropped beside him in order to get the convulsions under control. Arthur emerged from his office and entered the fray with Morvin. The boy was hiding behind Arnold Cloud's desk. Where was Arnold?

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

MoM Level 2 - Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces