Would you join?
  Yeppers
  Ah hell no
  Only if... (and please post)
View Results

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:50 pm
I like the story and both names suggested. I always imagined Mr. T as a forest/nature guardian.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:55 am
Biddulphia doesn't really fit either name - but I'm good for whatever it ends up with.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:27 am
remember guys, we need someone to break the tie before we can open the herd thread up: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20770969  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:08 am
*haz already voted*  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Asuka Fujimiya

Romantic Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:37 am
Well the only WoW ones I have are Troll offspring.. and Malygos, who I have no IC rp rights to.. but this'd be amusing to watch. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:34 pm
Why couldn't trolls join if they wanted? The beauty of Footprints of Cenarion is that it a neutral faction. It's like the Earthen Ring, but instead of shaman are a group of druids. Of course, what if a troll came to the herd representing an earthen ring outpost XD lmao...

that is unless.. there's a rule among trolls that you can only live with troll clans.. and/or that you can't have dealings with the other side.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:13 am
Sorry I died on you all...I've been busy. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:11 am
Trolls can even be druids now *so needs to start a troll druid on WoW*  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 am
*Flops in* alright well the tie has been broken! i will set up the rest of the herd thread and it will be up soon.

I will also be adding Graceangels idea to it shortly heart

Edit: @ Graceangel~ would the revised story still work well with the name for the Moon glade herd? I think it would since i put your idea of the Cenarion Spirit walkers in but give me your thoughts because its your story 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 am
Oh sure! I think it would because in game. If you were to look for an encampment for any cenarion circle/expedition/dehta outpost.. They'd not be named "cenarion outpost" really. They'd probably be named something glade... or something circle... or shrine of this or that. So, Moonglade works.

Lyda, i think you're right. Now that you mention it, i remember hearing that was possible like how dwarves can now be shamans.

But, it's up to them. While they are most welcome, the Footprints of Cenarion would never force anyone to be with them or help them out. All who serve in that capacity do so by their own desire and freewill. For some, it is even a way of life and not just a belief system. But, anyone coming representing the earthen ring would be most welcome/helpful as well. Since the earthen ring and emerald dream all share some things in common.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 pm
Yeah, there's currently four races that can be druids: Night Elves, Worgen, Trolls, and Tauren.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:52 pm
WoW herd open guys: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=20770969#289628395  

Renegade Athena

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:03 am
damn i would have loved to join but if i do it will totaly clash with my soqs back rounds that i worked sooo hard on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:28 am
@Demon: They could join later on. biggrin  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:35 pm
DemonWingedPoetGirl
damn i would have loved to join but if i do it will totaly clash with my soqs back rounds that i worked sooo hard on.

Well, just on an ooc note as someone who's a wow fanatic. When you go out and about as an adventurer and arrive at various posts where the cenarion posts are.... the posts are always there; but not all who come to their aid remain. In fact, many who help them in a signifcant capacity end up moving on to other adventures.

You might want to consider either bringing her later. Or, another option is that while not having joined the herd; she could possibly be part of some adventures herd members have? I think it's wise that all herds have friends outside their herds. Can never underestimate the value of allies. :3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff