Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:18 pm
Awww so cute the herd's babies grew!
Echo s part of her grandfather's friend's herd now so I'd just like her to be a friend of the herd or an honorary member due to blood ties. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:44 am
Ironforge *peeks in*  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:48 pm
*prods*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:20 pm
Fera: *returns from a long trip away from the herd. what started as scouting and following something that seemed suspicious led her away to things that caught her curiosity and entangled her into hijinks and various adventures. She attempts to stroll back into the camp as though she hadn't ever been gone and whistles a tune as she looks for some noms*  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:21 pm
@ALL MOONGLADE MEMBERS!

followers of cenarion! There have been a lot of plots and changes since this herd was founded. This cenarion circle location has been seeing a lot of action while i've not been active here myself. I guess Irongforge is an elder now. He has a lot of students. He's had some offspring. Moam had more descendents. I'm working on something for Fera which will result down the road with a breeding at some point.

I'd really like towards the end of her little plot line that it could possibly start avalanching into a sort of mini herd meta plot. Where the rescue event that frees Fera from the situation she'll be in will involve Ironforge and some others there. And, if there are any new travelers coming with Fera from where she's at off in her adventures before arriving back home; it could end up being an interesting series of events.

Also, I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are about establishing more positions order in our herd even though Hyper Falcon isn't available much right now.

Maybe some of our front page posts could be converted into information or update posts?

anyone wanna post thoughts on this? I'm still drumming up players for Fera's plot line, so i'll let you all know if some of my ideas come to fruition or not.  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff