Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 pm
Okay, I'm updating the front page with what I have so far.

The crew is coming together VERY nicely.

I would like everyone to PM me (don't worry I cleaned my inbox) and let me know if their "alignement". Good, bad, minion/double crosser.

I've got some baddies in the works. Their identities will be confirmed shortly.

Tomorrow, Thursday the 14 of April. I am having my gall bladder taken out. So I might be sparse for a bit. Depending on pain level I may but out and about, or I
may not be on at all or I might be all giddy love-y XD

I'd also like one usidia or flutter if we can manage! (small and mobile on land)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:57 am
User Image

picture worked this is Icthian  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:23 pm
Aww he's precious! This weekend, I'll try to link everyone's piccu on the front. ^_^

Okay, question for EVERYONE!

Tenative start date is either next weekend (23rd-26th) which is Easter weekend. OR by May 1st. IF I feel great after surgery, it might start sooner.

What I want to know is this:

1. Do we want to set up a post order? Or rather just set up a maximum of 2 posts (per user) before everyone gets at least a tag. Basically so no one gets too far behind. Opinions?

2. Battles. There are options about this. Dice or let it happen. If you've plotted out a specific injury with the other person, then you don't have to roll and stuff. Otherwise, we'll do them as dice rolls. Besides for biting (which I dont' think needs to be rolled for) Seathi can only fight in water. (Does that sound fair).

Skinwalkers get to random number a 6, while full sized get to roll a 5.

In water, Seathi's get to roll a 6 as do Kelpis, other breeds get to roll a 5.

Does that sound good OR are there any better or different ideas?

There will be of course, planned entrapments and stuff. XD

Also, we need to know WHO is carrying what seathi.

I know Desavayne is carrying Cyrene and Nefar the lobster
W (unless he would now like to accompany whoever is carrying Icthian, your choice TEC)

So Ilyarian, Clover AND the Zerafin the lizard need "rides"/pouches.

People can of course still apply ^_^ I would love to get a usida or flutter and possilby a few more full grown's in here. So if you see any newbies that need RP or people who might not be aware of the plot, drag them in. I don't bite XD

Only ones we're NOT accepting are mers at the time. Because I don't think underwater cave systems will be quite widespread enough for them to get EVERYWHERE since Seathi's can be carried.

So any concerns, ideas, super awesome plottines, or digresssion you can post here or PM me.

Surgery is at 830 AM tomorrow. So I be getting som gooood sleep tomorrow XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:03 pm
Nefar can ride with the Cyllene as he is not yet bonded to Icthian (soon maybe) umm Clover is Ichthian's son (in spring festival) and Silver and I may play them as such.
I believe the rolling numbers are fair as posted smile
Icthian is bound and determined to get a girly for his son (wants grandchildren so any conniving females may have great fun messing with Icthian)  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:44 pm
I can have Clover be carried by Mahina.
The rolling of numbers seem fair to me for battles.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:56 pm
Erm. How about this for numbers though:

Skinwalker - roll 1-8 (water 1-6)
All other full sizes - 1-6
Usdia - 1-4
Seathi - 1-4 (water) n/a (land)
Mer - 1-6 (water) n/a (land)

Then, evens is a hit and odds is a miss? (Did I miss anything? Perhaps familiars...all 1-4?)  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:37 pm
I love the dice rolling idea *totally plays D&D and other tabletop RPGs on the weekends* though I prefer how Nyx has it set up. I understand that Skinwalkers are huge bad-arses, but keep in mind some of the full-sized soqs do have sharp teeth and other weapons. For example: Desvayne is a meat-eater and can be an incredibly vicious kelpi to deal with. And Nyx's girl's saber like fangs can cause a lot of damage. Thus, I'm in favor to only the slight advantage of the skinwalker, but it is still an advantage. Especially when we're using numbers this low, 1 point can make a huge difference. (-.- Trust me, I've had many D&D characters die because of it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:41 pm
Team Edward Cullenation
shes pretty *Icthian looks on with googly eyes*

XD Niiice. So is Ichthian looking for a girl for himself or his son?
*Ilyrana backs away slowly* She has this thing about male seathi and their... flirtations. *Illy hides behind some stray kelp*

Anyone want to carry Illy? >.<

Um... I really have no problem with the rolling, 'cept I have no idea how it works >.< As for the posting order, if this is going to move fast, it might be hard for people to keep up if it just goes on without a limit... Muses die and RL happens and such... Maybe enforce a post limit, then? I really like the posting orders, though I'd understand if people had a problem with it - can get slow if someone loses their muse.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:32 am
xD Yea, and as I was doing stuff this evening I realized that everything is 50/50 the way I have it anyway.

-fails at creating a battle system-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:11 pm
@ mahongany sunset: I just got him so actual breeding has to wait for a month but ya he is looking for both himself and his son (more info here Teamedwards plot thread  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:13 pm
We should get large watertight saddlebags that a large soc could drape over their back to house 2 seathi to a side or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:21 pm
Ellette's a strong warhorse, she could carry a couple Seathi in er...buckets? draped over either side. She'd probably grumble about them being a hindrance to her defending them but she'd do it xD  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 pm
Mahina would help in the carrying, or plop one on her familiar. I am sure Zig will not mind too much at being a carrying mountain lion for a little bit. Just as long as nothing tries to bite him  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:09 pm
ichthian is more worried about zig getting a taste for seafood
Edit:
so who is riding with whom?  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 pm
Zig is a hyper mountain lion, probably would take off on a run with whoever is catching a ride with him, just to play.

Mahina will carry Clover and anybody else that needs a ride.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff