Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Bones Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:25 pm
((Smoke shifting bloodline lol. Im very good at fighting Taijutsu.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 pm
(( Oh. If you can phase in and out, how does one defeat you? >.<

Also, if Kemuri reformed to throw the punch, technically Kuro's blade is in his chest. Kuro stopped short in the middle which is where any contact would have been made... I'm probably just being a**l though >.< ))  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:36 pm
((i thought it was a slash not a stab XD then i suppose i would have moved it out of me before attacking ,and i can only do it so much, im vulnerable to fire, and i have to become solid to attack.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:42 pm
Sindenky
((i thought it was a slash not a stab XD then i suppose i would have moved it out of me before attacking ,and i can only do it so much, im vulnerable to fire, and i have to become solid to attack.))

(( it wasn't it stab, it indeed was a slash, but Kuro stopped in the middle of the attack to prevent the follow through from screwing him up. I don't have fire, I mainly wanted a Taijutsu Character with some Ninjutsu so I used only one Element XP. Well, I'm gonna post tomorrow or something. I gotta go soon and the last of my time, i'm gonna type up things for my possible Taijutsu style. ))  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:41 am
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

Kuro wasn't expecting the clone to attack, especially because it had reformed right on Kuro's blade, yet nothing happened. Kuro was surprised when he felt Kemuri's fist hammer into his face. The impact of the blow had caused Kuro to launch backwards, breaking through the wall of the room that confined him. Like a ragdoll, the launched genin rolled along the floor of the outer hall until he was halted by yet another wall. By now, his initial velocity was broken by the first wall, so his body smacked heavily against the second, but didn't break it. Jagged cracks and an indent formed where kuro had hit, his back lent against it and his legs sprawled against the floor. Even with all the impact not a bone was broken, however Kuro's nose was bleeding from the blunt trauma caused by the fist of his teacher. His head hung facing downward on his shoulders. He didn't smile, nor did he cry. The surprise was over and his face had formed a rather neutral expression. His vision blurred to the point where he didn't know where he was. He was dizzy and confused, and could barely make out the figure of his cloned opponent. He wondered if his Wakezashi had at least damaged the clone, or if Kuro's dense skull had damaged it's knuckles.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas