Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Red X Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu
[l]Smoke Shifting[l]Chunin[l]The Reborn Amegakure[l]

The ninja had wanted to fight uneven odds, it was the only way to make it fair. The read Red X was faster than the clones and image, and his speed surprised Kemuri for a moment. spinning, as if like in a dance, Kemuri placed the back of his hand on Red X's punch. He guided his fist into that of his clones, and when the two collided he used that as leverage. Pushing wind chakra though his ffet he pushed uni into the air, doing a one handed handstand on top of Red X and his clones fists. He then came down the other side finishing his flip by kicking at the two heads.
9/15

Stage One: No rank requirement

Being able to create a feint after image witch will only add a slight amount of power to your attack. This After image cannot be maintained for long creating more than one during a battle at this stage will be the last thing you do as you will run out of chakra.
----------Total Jutsu Remaining 69----------
----------Academy Jutsu 45----------
----------Gennin Jutsu 35----------
----------Chuunin Jutsu 25----------
----------Jounin Jutsu 10----------
----------S-Ranked Jutsu 1----------

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:53 pm
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

(lol I didn't read that. Anyway yeah just Red X did one then. The real one)

The clone disappeared into wind, as it got hit solidly, but Red X was faster than that of his clone, and managed to move his head out of the way, and also throw himself backward at least some 5 feet separating him from Kemuri before he received another big hit. He said whispering "Gahh, just one afterimage and it took chakra out of me like hell!" he said as he grabbed his chest again where the red X was. He needed to attack, but reserve his chakra more. This wasn't going along so well, but alas he was just learning this technique, and this Chuunin was already an expert on Taijutsu. (8/15)

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero
A hero is gonna come and save your life
How do you kill a man without fear?

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Sindenky
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Letting his arms fall to his sides Kemuri relaxed his stance. "You need a break. Take 5. Then train some against your own clones. after a bit ill jump in again." he said as he lit up a cigarette as smoked it in the corner.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Red X sighed in relief as he could finally take a break. Of course though his break would be training, but not draining his chakra so badly. He turned his back on Kamuri while he wasn't looking and took off his mask, but just for some seconds to breath, and to clean the blood off his mask. Kemuri would probably only see that Adam's hair was jet black, but nothing else. His image would still remain a mystery, just like Adam wanted for his identity to remain like. (9/15)

After a short break cleaning his mask, he put it back on as he faced Kemuri yet again, and summoned a Kaze Bunshin clone without even the slightest movement. He got into a fighting stance as the clone punched and threw kicks at him, but Red X dodged and blocked effectively. Of course this clone wasn't as strong or fast as a real shinobi, but it was still something to train with. (10/15)

The clone kept on attacking relentlessly just like Red X wanted it to, and he did not attack back. He simply kept on blocking and dodging speedily with his clan prowess. This was good, he wasn't getting beaten hard on his chest, or getting aimed with a kicki toward the face. He sidestepped, and blocked more, as the clone kept on throwing with a mind of its own. (11/15)

He was trying to ready himself in the short time he had to take a break and stand up against Kemuri yet again, so this was quite crucial for him as he kept on dodging, and doing backflips without the use of his brushes, red shuriken, or red kunai. His gear was rather unique, since he wanted to be a true hero, but this wasn't the case. He was getting sloppy inside his mind just because Kemuri was beating him to a pulp. (12/15)

This training would prove itself useful when Kemuri would step back inside the ring, and Red X would be ready to take punches, and dodged them. He wasn't very strong since his other clan members weren't strong, but he made up for it in speed. Dodging, flipping, and blocking effectively he was making progress... slowly. (13/15)

He took a short breath as he punched the clone to stop, and breathed in heavily, as he gained his breath for quite a bit. He was just human after all, so pure training would just throw his breath out of its normal trayectory. He stretched his limbs, as his chest hurt only a little bit now, but he would feel that more when he would go to sleep, though that made him chuckle a bit inside his mask though his chest hurt. (14/15)

he summoned again the clone, as he had gained his breath, and it seemed that now he was much faster, nimble, and stronger. Could he have managed to learn the first stage of this style? Yes, he did. With great success, he punched back at the clone immediately, as he now learned the Taijutsu style's first stage. (15/15)

The Hidden Rain's Mirror Image Taijutsu (Stage one)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:34 am

(Stage 2 Training)

Now he was ready for, and would take advantage that his teacher was taking a "break" just to smoke. He breathed in behind his mask, while taking a short break to keep up his training. It wasn't easy, so he needed to maintain focus, and breathing exercises, so he could do well. He stretched his arms, cracked his knuckles, and his neck, and jumped up a bit to show himself pumped up and ready for battle. (1/15)

With more gusto than ever, he summoned another wind clone, and this one was still aiming to attack him, but it was even rather easy blocking and dodging it, so he decided to summon another one. This proved to be a challenged dodging 2 at a time, but nothing Red X couldn't handle. This was training, after all. He pushed his body to where he could take it, and he knew he could do even more, but how much? He just knew more. (2/15)

He was blocking and dodging the attacks the clones came in with, but received a hit now and then. Every ounce of his reflexes where put into blocking and controlling his chakra to make an afterimage. At least one afterimage so he could fool his own clones into beliving he had been hit. It worked, he made one afterimage, and this one seemed to have used up less chakra than the one before. He was getting the hang of it. (3/15)

Now he needed to train his feet. Something to make him faster. But of course, he could have the clones aiming at his feet for himself to become more reflexive and fast using them. He was ready, so both the clones started attacking him not only at his torso, and head, but at his legs as well. His movement had to be increased in order to defend himself. (4/15)

He dodged and blocked, but couldn't help being hit now and then at his own legs. It was frustrating to him, but he was just a beginner still. He said to the clones as if it meant something either way "I'm going to have to get better at this." since he was getting better but not actually noticing. He still blocked and dodged, and every time he received less hits, and more dodging. (5/15)

He backflipped easily, as he got away from his two clones, and told them to stop so he could take a breather. He was really exerting his body, and needed to take a break. Not all his day could go out on training. His chakra was still at half, but it was low even for himself being at half. His break of using ninjutsu was at least returning his chakra. This Taijutsu style required chakra though, and constant use of it. (6/15)

Upon taking a short break, he signaled for the clones to come and get him yet again, while raising his middle finger at them, and saying "Are toro!" and they both looked at each other with an odd face, just like the real Red X would've done, and went up to him to try and hit him. It worked, he just needed a break. He was now dodging and blocking their every move. Much faster, more nimble, and more reflexive now that he returned to the small battle at his clones. (7/15)

He pictured some spanish music in the background like he was fighting some bulls when the clones where attacking him. He quickly dodged and countered even, and with a solid hit to both they disappeared. He was now ready for 3 clones attacking him all at once, and maybe then he would be ready for his sensei attacking. Anyway, now he took a breath and breathed in for a little while. Takng a short break was crucial, and especially since his sensei was taking a long break, not 5 minutes. (8/15)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:29 am

After taking a break from all this extreme training in just his first day as a Genin, he already felt strength, skill, and speed coursing through his veins. This made him feel even more heroic, and pumped up. His personality was being fed with more energy, and this was good, he needed the energy to be a great shinobi and hero one day. (9/15)

Maybe his sensei would turn his back soon from smoking but Red X wasn't in any hurry so he let the sensei take his time without interrupting. After all, he needed this training since he was only getting creamed by his sensei right now at his current stage. He wanted to be a prodigy. He looked at his metallic gloves that had the Red X insignia in them with determination as he gripped on them and looked forward. (10/15)

He was ready to fight with more clones unless interrupted by his sensei His Red X's on his gloves got bigger and increased in size, as 4 clones were made in front of him. The X's were now swords in that form. This was unique, but then again, Red X was unique in almost every way. He looked straight at the 4 clones behind his mask, and charged at them. (11/15)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:39 am

By charging up at them, it was much to easy using his weapons on his gloves, so he retrived them back in the glove, and fought against the 3 clones coming at himself that were still left from his assault. He made one more clone and kept fighting at them with much zest and energy. This was just what he needed. (12/15)

Fighting at them with much energy still left in his energetic self, he kept on dodging, countering and blocking. Even though these were 4 clones, they were still quite easy to just dodge and counter, unlike a real shinobi. He would at least prove himself more ready next time in battle with Kemuri while he took a smoke. Maybe his sensei was just watching how much energy Red X really had? Adam couldn't know, but neither did he care, as long as he took short breaks. (13/15)

Upon blocking and dodging more carefully, his body grew faster with this taijutsu style, and it also helped him control his chakra more. He kept constant control of his chakra with each punch, and all the clones seemed like nothing to him anymore. He was quite fast and strong for a Genin, since it would be noticeable because of his clan. It gave him more speed. (14/15)

After punching through all the clones, he stretched and exclaimed "Woot! Alrigth baby!" as he now gained full control of stage 2 of his taijutsu training. Ah, this really hit the spot for Red X. He was now stronger, more agile, more nimble, and of course, more likely to stand up to Kemuri now. (15/15)

Stage 2 learned

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

"now learn the skills." came Kemuri's voice as he ran in at X again. He lept into the air and threw a kick at the back of the Genins head. Perhaps with stage two he would put up a better fight, but the boy had not learned any of the techniques. Kemuri was happy to be training X personally over a clone like he had given the others. Something about X's personality reminded hi of how the Rain village used to be.
10/15

((You actually have to train the skills, you dont get them automatically after stage training.))

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 pm

(Oh damn yeah I forgot the Stage 2 skills, but I learned the stage 1 skills xD )

With the kick aiming at the back of his head, he used his metallic gloves to block the kick, and use the "block and double kick skill" to use an afterimage of his own right kick at Kemuri to do 2 attacks at the cost of one kick. The sensei really pumped him up, and the inner hero inside Red X was awakening at last. He was being exactly what he wanted to be. A fighter to be able to retaliate against evil. (1/15 of stage 3 training)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:24 pm
((were? all i see are 15 posts getting you to stage 1, then 15 posts getting you to stage 2 >.> ))

Kemuri caught the boys first kick with ease, but the second had come less than a second after the first, in a manner that was normally humanly impossibly. Kemuri could of course have done something against it, but that would defeat the purpose. The kick landed solid on his face. Kemuri stumbled back from the attack and took his boxer like fighting stance. With a small grin as X's reward, Kemuri waited for the Genin to take to the offensive.
11/15  

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:29 pm
(Didn't you see them exactly when I was fighting you learning stage 1? o_o )

Red X seemed to be invited by his own teacher, being already juiced up when he finally landed a hit on his teacher's head, he yelled "Are toro!" as he ran up to his own sensei, and intended to the the triple kick speedily, as he shifted himself from aiming to the back of his right leg in the first kikc, then his left arm, and then another one aimed at his chest, and it seemed so fast, but it was just his use of tajutsu chakra (2/15 of 3rd stage)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 pm
((you have to type 15 to enter the stage, then type the techniques normal. So academy will take 1 posts, genin 4 ext. its not all umped into the stage training.))

User Image
Kemuri Rosu

The overly excited genin charged in, throwing a single kick, but Kemuri's eyes saw as his foot replicated itself into three kicks. Reaching outwards he caught the one aimed for his chest and arm, but the one one attacking his leg landed the hit. This caused his leg to buckle and go down, he let go of the genin's leg as well. Kemuri was actually being a bit overwhelmed by the style he was fighting. His reflexes were good be he could only do so much at this point.
12/15

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:50 pm

(Oh I see. Red X: Alright then teach!)
(Alright so it's the sidestep now, and then the delayed punch for the Academy ones So far I have 1 post on Triple Kick, and 1 on Block and double punch)

As he finally landed a hit, he got even more excited, and even felt in his head as a background some spanish music touch in the background, like a guitar. With his opponent down on one knee he stepped to the side, as he finally managed to make 1 afterimage without draining a lot of his chakra down. Maybe his teacher would be confused at this so he would use this at his advantage when he stepped at his teacher's back. (1/1)

(Side Step learned)

Now he aimed for his right rib from his back, as he aimed at it with teh Delayed punch skill that he now needed to master itself. A face of straight-up determination was behind his mask. As his training was finally giving him results... or so it seemed. One punch missed on purpose just to see if his teacher would try to grab that one missed punch, and the other non-afterimage one aimed for his right rib. (1/1)

(Delayed punch learned)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Kemuri did in fact reach for the missing punch first, but his reflexes kicked in as the second came. He grabbed his students punch before it made combat, and spun around to face him. Rolling onto his back he placed his foot into Red X's chest, then kicked upwards to toss his student into the air. He then rolled to his feet and waited for X to fall back down, ready to land a punch right in his face.
13/15

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Red X just felt like a push on his chest when his teacher pushed him upward with his feet. It kinda felt exhilirating that he was in a battle for real. Not like when training with clones, that it was just plain useless. Looking that Kemuri was aiming at him with a punch right in midair, he used his wind chakra as he pushed himself sideward to dodge his sensei's punch. It would be very crucial for him to do so, since his sensei was definitely not holding back. (3/15 of stage 3 training)

Charging in toward his enemy he now moved himself to yet again try the triple kick, and aimed one for his right hand, the other for his left hand, and the other for the left side of his head. Of course, since it was in develepment, it would be as fast the afterimages or as strong as when he would finally finish training his skills. (2/4 triple kick)

(2/4 Triple kick)
(1/4 Block and Double kick)

X marks the spot

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers