Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Family Members Only] The Ghost Family - Important pg. 8! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we make a herd from this?
  Yes a herd of SEXIES!
  No keep it how it is..family related.
  Other (Please post you opinion in the thread)
View Results

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:27 am
FEEDBACK PLEASE

Check the poll
=3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:36 am
I VOTED

I think a herd would be fun... FAITH IS ON TOP! *shotdedz*  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 am
She would be on top Heart. xD
She is the Matriarch! 8D

Anyway...I also want to know if everyone would be willing to do a massive damn RP with everything they are getting? It will be a way to get a feel for the characters you are getting. It would be in the OOC thread in the guild....I think that is what it is. Dx *FAIL*

But yes please say yes or no to this! 8D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:03 am
I would love to start RPing Justice, to get a feel for her and flesh her out (so to speak). I think I might try for her next, and put Frisk and Cameo (my other quests) on the backburner, unless there's no 'imediate' need for her :3

Also, I don't really think this should be made into a heard, but, because there are non-family members as well, I think we should allow others to join if they wish? I dunno ^^ I'm wierd  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:09 am
Getting her is entirely up to you Muffins. xD The most important ones that need to be got are basically all of mine, Moo's, CY's and Hearts.
Everyone else can get them as they wish, but I'm hoping that they won't arrive like 5 years from now. xD

Your right. I was thinking that with the herd idea as well, but I don't think it should just be anybody though. Like no Kalona's or Skinwalkers could join unless there is a damn good reason for one joining. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:15 am
Yea, I'm thinking, like all the others, they have to be Spiritual in theme and Faith has to approve of them, of course, just like with Justice and....crap what's the other Uni's name? Anyway, IM thinking that if they join there needs to be a form and they need to RP their way in and all the 'family' members have to approve? I'm sorry if this sounds snobbish or hardcore or anything, but this family seems special and not just anyone (especially if they aren't going to RP) shouldn't be able to get in ^^  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:24 am
Yes Faith and probably the highest in command male wise will have to approve of them. Bliss and Justice will already be approved into the family. xD Anyone that isn't immediately in the family will not have the ability to see spirits and such. Justice and Bliss can't as well as the others that aren't blood related.

True I probably will make a form, but at the same time I do want the family to be secretive. Like I don't want 85 people to post they want in. I just don't want that at all. I was thinking either mate hood or adoption to get in, but the adoption would be VERY hard. But everything will have to go by Faith and if Heart is too bogged down then they will have to wait. xD Since I don't want her accepting like 20 RPs. Probably 5 at the max.

But yes this all will be Rped and if the people willing to join don't RP and just want sexy baskets then they need to find another herd. xD

The only ones that I will be looking for position wise when the herd is settled and we actually have a good amount of them are...bodyguards. xD Protectors and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:23 pm
Yes, sexy baskets would be huge win, but, correct me if I'm wrong, RP is the basis of this plot. I'd hate to see people just getting in for the baskets because this plot is like, so awesome and thought out~!  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:12 pm
Yes this is a completely RP based plot. xD

BUT! I would like us all to discuss plot ideas. =3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:37 pm
I need ideas for Justice~! Blah~! Must. Get. OOC. RP. Nao. xDDD

I mean, how does she initially come across/meet the family? Do they 'hire' her?  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:04 pm
I probably won't be able to set that RP up until Wednesday. xD School work from now until then.

xD Justice is the family seer and is a VERY close friend to Faith. She has stuck around her since they were foals so it started then.
But she can't really have powers with seeing the future so it will be like her dreams tell her things or something. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:55 pm
Can it be like.....well I'm not familiar with seers (will read up when she has time on Wednesday) but dont they see 'glimpses' of the future? really vague images? Like, me, sometimes i dream things and they come true like...3 days later, but I dont remember until they actually do. Can she most of the time have that sort of 'deja vu' most of the time....okay I just lost my train of thought xD I'll get back to you when my brain is here xD

~shakes others out of the lurker tree~  

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:28 pm
*falls on thread* Hi muffin XD

Anyway, I vote for the RP. Gideon needs development >D

Also, I agree with what's being said - it shouldn't be so much of a herd as a family... They seem to be very close and reserved, and to have an explosion of membership would just sorta... ruin the effect XP  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:24 pm
@Muffins - Yes it would be glimpses. xD She wouldn't see like the whole life of someone. It would be more like how we humans have deja vu. owo
But your right. It would be like that. xD

@Maho - xD Alright I will have to set the RP up on Wednesday then, but will post the link here so you guys better watch for it. xD Since you can't send the amount of PMs at one time I would need to send.
Family would be good and they could still be a herd, but only family members are in the herd? =3
Just throwing that idea out there.

BY THE WAY....
WHERE THE FREAKERS IS EVERYONE ELSE!? >C *GOES HUNTING*  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:17 pm
Hmm...if that's the case...I dont think customing into the herd (at least not now because not all members are even made) shouldn't be an option, but if there's a third basket in a breeding, then contest that off for a part in the herd? I'm thinking way ahead here, but I think we should just focus on getting the family made and RPing the family now before opening it up to more people/options.

Edit: This is just my ideas/opinions here, I'm by no means telling you what to do with your plot :3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff