Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Where the Wicked Sleep (Shahnz's Fortress) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:53 am
He let out one, small laugh, as he continued to stare out, away from Velox's direction. "Ha," he clenched his fists, as his voice lowered, becoming very dull, yet mildly angry at the same time. "All that place is, is the burial grounds for my past. I used to be evil. I used to be a tyrant, a dicktator, and a true anarchist. I was a horrible person. And I knew it. That's why I resigned my position. That's why I left... But I cannot go back anymore. To you, you might think, 'Well why don't you just get over it?' It's not that easy. Go back to your graveyard if it's so easy. Because that's what Cloud is. My graveyard." He exhaled through his nose, taking a short glance at the far off village of Mist, before back over to Cloud. This fort was a whole different chunk of land entirely; and could see many other villages...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:58 am
User Image
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox didn't say anything after that. After a few minutes he decided to speak. "I have to go back to my 'graveyard' anyways," he spoke as he turned around and leaned his back up against the railing of the balcony. "We're going to strike Konohagakure and obtain all jinchuuriki within the village. Hopefully we can get Kamizuki and his army to back us up. What do you say?" he asked the man with a sly grin.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:07 am
He raised an eyebrow, before letting out a small sigh... "There's only one jinchuuriki in Konoha... but I guess, we have to get them all eventually, right? However, I won't be joining you in the attack. Konoha has done much for me, and that was where I was born. I cannot betray them any further than I already have. However, my son wouldn't mind joining you. I trust that he'll be a valuable asset. Maybe even more valuable than me. Oh and Velox, as my husband, that also makes you his father. I trust that you'll protect him just as much as you'd protect me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 am
((OM this better not happen x.x Cloud is not your personal army xD ))  

Sindenky

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:33 am
Velox was about to open his mouth when the ring upon Shane's finger glowed three consecutive times, indicating he was need within Kumogakure at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:43 am
He sighed, lowering his head as he gave Velox a soft kiss on the lips, whispering, "I love you," before he ran off to his room. There, he put on what the general soldier uniform he wore was, with red, yellow, white and black patterns all over, making sure to put on his red beret as well. He slipped on his gloves, corruption, and readied all of his blades at his side. Once he was outside, he summoned Kaji, and flew off to Cloud. (exit)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 am
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox watched as he flew off. A sigh escaped his lips. He'd stay behind and await orders for when to move into Konoha.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 pm
His son, irritated at the sudden disappearance of Sarium, found himself back here. Leaping through the waterfall and landing next to Velox, he placed his hand directly at the side of the man's skull. The boy was wearing ANBU equipment despite the fact he was not in ANBU, however, he had no headband. It was obvious he was Shane's son; by the way he looked. His hand ready to send a sizable amount of steelstrong blood directly into Velox's brain, he asked, "Who are you?" He guessed it was his fathers husband, but the haircut, and the Akatsuki robe... they looked... well, they made him look quite a bit different. Incase the man were to retort, Kleine hid his offhand behind his back, ready to stab at the man's heart.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

Velox sighed. "You have an extreme amount of killing intent about you. So thick I can smell it," he said with a chuckle. "I am Shane's husband. Your father, I believe?" he said with a smile as he quickly sidestepped. He now stood a good yard away from Kleine. "Why is it you are wearing such a guise?" he asked him curiously.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:49 pm
He smiled, silently replying, "I like ANBU equipment. Need there be a reason? Need I be a spy? Need I be an impersonator? Do you THINK there's a reason? Because, maybe, there is." His rather excited expression quickly turned into a dull one, stating, "He's not my father. I am my own master. You aren't my father either, regardless of how much you suck his c**k or not. You being the husband of a fool simply makes you another fool." He put his hand under the mans chin, a grin coming onto his face, spreading across the ends of his mouth. "There was once a tale I heard, back in my home Country. Overall it was quite the boring display; as was the ending. The main theme of the story was irony, two lovers meant to be everything for eachother, and surpassing all odds, only to die to their own mindless impatence; and stupidity. I saw no irony in the tale. I saw only reality. Love my father all you want, your tale will end all the same." He began to laugh silently, drawing out both of his blades. "Whether I be the bring the story to a close or not, it will end. Life is too boring to go on forever, don't you think?"  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

Velox merely ignored the boys words. It was rather irritated to deal with him. "And you are just as much as a fool for thinking so lowly of your father," he spoke, referring to Shane, not himself. He watched as the boy drew his blades. "Look, I have no time for petty battles," he spoke for he knew the boy wanted to see blood spilled. His blood lust was almost as bad as Ryugan's. Velox, however, was not in the slightest bit scared. He had died before and he wasn't scared to die again. "I have limited time to train before I make my way into Konohagakure. It is crucial I receive as much training as I possible could so please do not waste my time."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:43 pm
He smiled, but it was distorted. It was a smile you would only see of a manipulative form of pure evil, something Kleine had fallen into. "Oh but daddy... how could you talk to me like that, daddy? I've been a very good boy... don't you love me daddy? I know we fight sometimes daddy, but I love you, right...?" As he said this, his expression became rather dull, before letting out one small laugh. "Oh. But that's right. I don't. I don't love daddy number one or two. Go have fun in Konohagakure, Kuromaru. Go back to the place you abandoned, and betrayed. Let them punish you as they see fit. And when you are finally gone, finally dead, your blood will be mine. I have infinite blood only because fools like you provide it to me in your death. So when you die, you will be helping me. Sort of like... insurance, to your only son. Too bad I'm not yours. My father had to ******** a woman to get me. And back then... you were still alive. And you wanna know the funny thing?" He put on a smirk, pressing his palm against the side of his face. "Even if two men could reproduce, he'd never reproduce with you. Because you wouldn't meet his little requirements. Blonde hair, blue eyes, a man like himself. You wouldn't fit with his little clone army. The funny thing is that I bend no truth when I say this. He may love you, but his mind is strewn with distaste. Sorry Kuromaru Kage, but you're not good enough for him."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

Velox turned and began to walk towards the inside of the tower and away from the balcony. "You're right, you are not my son. So respect your elders and do not address me by that name again! To you I am known as Sokuryoku-san! Understood!?!?" Velox shouted at him. There was surprisingly no hint of anger within his voice just a harsh tone. "If you think so highly of yourself and you believe that you're so perfect then go ahead and bang 'em yourself!" He clearly had not patience for the child's comments.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:44 pm
He laughed, for this man was giving him a lovely response. Not exactly the one he wanted, but close enough. "******** who? My dad? HAHA. I didn't know you were so open with incest. And I never said I was perfect, Kuromaru. But you really should at least match me if you're going to be my legal father. Because Kuromaru, you may not like me, but I'm the biggest treasure to your little hubby. Even bigger of a treasure than you. He'd really appreciate it if you grew a pair, I bet. Oh, and he never calls you Velox when he talks about you. Your name Kuromaru is implanted in my brain, and it's not coming out. So too bad. You'll have to be called by your real name. Also, I would never call you san after ANYTHING. I don't speak your little native language. I personally find it very dull." He stepped back from Velox, before finishing with, "Call me Kleine. Or Nasca. I have a name, just like everyone else."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

"Then it's Mr. Sokuryoku to you, Kiddo! Only Shane has that right!" He spun around and faced Kleine. "I will never father someone who is such and a**! So you know what!? Be Shane's greatest treasure! It doesn't seem like he cares about me anyways! Last I checked there were several others! NOT JUST ME!" He then turned and began to walk further away. "I'm surprised he even mentions me," he grumbled to himself.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out