Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Thalea's Plot Thread -- Open for Rp Love! <3 UC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plots?
  Yes!
  Duh! -goes to post-
  >.> Can I have a cookie?
View Results

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:08 pm
Thalea

Wow . . . All of them? *laughs* I'm definitely down for it, but lord knows that's a lot of writing. Not that you see me objecting, that is . . . I'm just sorry I'm kind of slow!

Honestly when it comes to Kaiya, I'm just looking for some friendships. Rather, some friendships that will last more than one meet-and-greet sort of RP, ya know? I think friendships can be an integral part of development, and it seems so many 'friends' either turn in to mates OR get ignored and forgotten as soon as a lifemate is found.

The reason I chose Isabless and Rin in part is because they are angeni, and I think the aspect of having angeni friendships (especially those with domains whom might understand her 'calling') could be lovely.

On the other hand, I'm COMPLETELY open to you choosing a different friend for her as well in your lot. Provided the soquili in question is open to a close friend, I really have no requirements. They could even be partially evil or dark (since Kaiya lives to serve those sorts anyway, feeding them hope and support to change their ways) so . . . yeah. I just would like to find her a friend -- either one that maybe they knew each other years prior and are reunited 'now' OR meet at random and can pop up now and then to support one another, catch up, etc. etc.

It might also be nice to have someone remember her after Kaiya kicks the bucket. xD But not necessary. So yeah, I'm up for both her meeting and befriending Isabless & Rin, but also one, the other, or someone else completely. *lol* Totally your choice!

As for Azshara, I would love to let her meet your little foal Nakita. . .and then meet up again when both have parted ways. It would be interesting to see how their lives have changed, as well as a dynamic on whether or not they'd see eye to eye.

As for Keiran, while he is a purist, he . . isn't insane. He was brought up by a rather old and more wise kalona as a mother; so while still quite dangerous, he isn't senseless. He wouldn't attack her without due cause, and if I actually put him in 'roaming' mode, where he isn't getting cornered on his home turf so to speak he . . might actually find Nakita amusing. Or just stupid. I don't know. *lol* I will force him to play nice if need be, though I can't promise he won't threaten to snap or snarl. . .

Even if it's a short RP, still might be fun.

As for Chandar, awesome. He had a fun dynamic once with a mare who was kind of bossy and snappish and surly years prior. Granted, they both sort of learned to curb their tongue against one another with time, so . . . will be fun to see how he responds to someone such as Nakita again. Especially since he has tried so good to NOT be a brat or be quick to snap and snarl at others. But I have a sneaking suspicion your girl is going to push all the right buttons to ruffle his figurative feathers. . .bwahaha.

I think I'll drag out Numielle for the plot. She adores foals anyway, even if I don't know how great a teacher she'd be. She sometimes acts a foal herself but I know she taught her son and daughter how to fly, so . . . even if she's a little odd I think it could work out. She knows how to be 'serious' . . . sometimes.

Reject, of course, is a completely different stallion when he teaches others to heal so . . . I think it would be fun. And could certainly use the exposure. Haha.

As for Adonvdo, I could easily pull out Ms. Nephthys. She isn't a native to the Kawani, and still sometimes struggles a little with the language, but she has a bat as a translator. <_< And she certainly does have a great many stories to tell. . she's been through a lot and has yet to really open up or tell anyone about it.

BUT YES!

I am definitely game. I dunno if you want to get cracking on all of them at once, or pick and chose one or two for now and come back to others as we progress . . . but. . I'm cool either way. xD Are there any of these plots that sound more fun/intriguing to you that you'd like to start first?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:41 pm
Uta

Sorry this took me so long to reply! I had three of the rps written out in my journal, but I had lost the notebook and when I did find it school picked up x.x;

But now I typed up four of the rps, I think that we can do the rest after we finish these ones, especially the ones with Nakita, I want to try to finish her Flock rp first before I do non Flock rp :}

Here is the Kaiya rp with Isabliss :]
A Friend In Me

Kaiya and Rin :}
With in A Warriors Heart

Nakita and Azshara
Of Claws and Wings

And lastly Adonvdo and Nephtys
A Tale of Two Travelers

Again I am sorry that this took me so long to get done! x.x;

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:59 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:59 pm
hi Thalea I would love to snag a rp with Nakita and Alex  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:07 pm
Hi! Sure I would love that, what kind of rp do you want between the two of them?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 pm
have them meet and maybe become friends. She can help rein in his ego  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:54 pm
Do you want them to meet when they are both young? Like a few months after she left the flock or do you want them to meet when they are older? And he will have to work at being her friend, she doesn't really have many male friends, but he can be the first... perhaps that will help with her tolerance toward stallions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:09 pm
they could meet when they are young. he would be happy to help her with her tolerance of stallions  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 pm
Okay, sounds good. So they will meet a few months after she leaves the flock and her view is still negative toward stallions, unless they have some useful trait. This will be interesting to see, her slowly changing that view :]

I was wondering, can you start the rp? I have a quiz and an exam in anatomy this week and would fill a little swamped trying to get it written.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 am
yeah, i can do that. good luck on your exam link  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:31 pm
So Nakita is still a foal when she leaves the flock, she is not yet in her adult form. Hope that wont be a problem in this rp. I will respond soon! :]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 pm
<3  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:58 pm
Hey Thalea~
I'd like to offer [Calixte] for a meet 'n' greet with one of your angeni (Isabliss included). This would be a simple 'friends/acquaintances' one-time thing, most likely. Cali's fresh off the boat ICly, and needs to meet one or more of each breed. :3 I'd prefer if she didn't have contact with the Flock just yet, as I'd like her to meet the harpies later in her life. If you'd like a deeper plot than just a meet 'n' greet, because I know those can be boring, I'll see if I can think anything up.
Let me know if you'd like to do this little RP with me <3 (Fair warning, Cali might not have her land legs back yet, which would mean she might stumble a bit more than normal. =P)
~ Maho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:39 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Hey Thalea~
I'd like to offer [Calixte] for a meet 'n' greet with one of your angeni (Isabliss included). This would be a simple 'friends/acquaintances' one-time thing, most likely. Cali's fresh off the boat ICly, and needs to meet one or more of each breed. :3 I'd prefer if she didn't have contact with the Flock just yet, as I'd like her to meet the harpies later in her life. If you'd like a deeper plot than just a meet 'n' greet, because I know those can be boring, I'll see if I can think anything up.
Let me know if you'd like to do this little RP with me <3 (Fair warning, Cali might not have her land legs back yet, which would mean she might stumble a bit more than normal. =P)
~ Maho

Hi! Sorry for not seeing this sooner. I need to check this thing more.
Do you have a preference for which Angeni you want to rp with? Nakita as an adult is no longer Flock, and i am still working on how I want her to interact with people, so she may not be the best angeni at the moment.

I am up for meet and greets, my soquili need some rp lol.

Haha, well that will definitely be interesting! :}

Oh, I must warn you, I am leaving for Spain in a few days and I am not sure if I will be on as much. I will definitely respond to the rps that I owe, but it may take some time.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 pm
Thalea
Hi! Sorry for not seeing this sooner. I need to check this thing more.
Do you have a preference for which Angeni you want to rp with? Nakita as an adult is no longer Flock, and i am still working on how I want her to interact with people, so she may not be the best angeni at the moment.

I am up for meet and greets, my soquili need some rp lol.

Haha, well that will definitely be interesting! :}

Oh, I must warn you, I am leaving for Spain in a few days and I am not sure if I will be on as much. I will definitely respond to the rps that I owe, but it may take some time.

I think Wystan might be a good match for Cali, since she is so odd-looking; it might be fun to see how he'd react to her. :3

I don't mind if it takes you some time to respond, as school just started and it's possible that I might be a bit slow myself. I can start it as soon as possible, if you don't mind a forest setting and you're okay with RP'ing Wystan with her?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff