Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Love is in the air. (Meeki's Plot Thread of ♥) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:46 pm
Dreams are meant to be followed...

-drools-
I wish my mares fit them well enough!

* w*
The three I have really looking are: Freya (Uncloaked) and Aurora, and possibly Shadena.

...And realities to be denied

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:05 am
User Image

Name: Luca
Type: Pokesoquili Mutant 2nd Gen
Bio:Luca would like to be a traveler or an adventure, because he sees it in his own future. Most of his life has been spent building up his farther's pride and broken heart, because of his mother's abandonment. His farther always tried to give off that fatherly warmth but a lot of the time he just reminded his father of his mother, and soon everything went cold.
It has taught Luca to be respective towards people's emotional issues but he himself will not complain about his feelings (unless it's unbearable!! D: ).

All he's ever known is his sisters who seem to be either very stubborn or disapproving towards him, but he knows it's their way and they do care for him. Because of this he is used to a lot of females challenging him, and he sees them as his equals. He hasn't interacted with many mares that give way to him or who are of the gentle type, so I think to him they would seem a bit odd to him but going down that route he might be more emotive maybe.

It'll be a big step for him to leave his father but he promised to always visit when he could. I suppose he'd feel kinda guilty but he has to put his limiting factors aside.

He loves playing tricks on people, it's just something he finds himself fuelled on, he loves to see reactions, to learn about people, how their brain works (so he can drive them further up the wall) and to go ahead with 'What If' situations just for the enjoyment of seeing people's reactions. He is a good actor and can keep his face straight in the funniest situations. However he does know where the line is and what boundaries to push with certain people.

He's far from evil but nor is he all that good. He's an adaptive opportunist and if there is something there he will take it in his gasp, if it can give him a leg up or sometimes it could be just out of pure greed.
His help usually comes with a cost unless it's a special case.

He's a good guy for faces but rubbish with names unless the person is significant to him in some way, and because of this people will usually be given a nickname or described in a certain way when he talks about them.

Because he has not found his click he could sway wither way, which is good for most. Like a real person, he is influence by the people he associates himself with.

Most see him as approachable because of his bright colours, it's just the spikes and odd protrusions that put people off when he turn around to face them. xD

He's not actively looking ICly but he is looking for friends and associates (who are most likely gonna be something more).
If he likes a mare he would leave her no matter her circumstance, what her family or friends thought, etc...

Mare?:
Reaver: It's a long shot I know but she'd be interesting to bump spikes with. I think he could stand his ground, outwardly he'd try to look all cool, but I think after a while in his head he'd like to impress her although his mind would have doubts that he could it's worth a shot.

If not he's open to other mares if you have better suggestions.
I don' know what you'd want. xD
Bubblegum's paint pelt is so cute, but I don't think it'd match with his bold shakes and colours. D:
Wish I had a stallion for her.

Sorry if he makes your eyes bleed. xD
*clings to him*

Saber is lovely but someone else swiped him, he sounds such a sweetie and I wish all the best for him in the future.

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash