Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Jehan's Plotting Palooza [Azu needs Forever Friends!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
  <3
View Results

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 pm
Teh Roarie

Coolio!
Oh, I just noticed you want to do the U and Me plot as well.
Ah, maybe Azumet can find him after he leaves his teepee and they can start traveling together after that? With the rest of Azu's eventual buddies?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:21 pm
x_nagatai
Yumitoko II

Just checking up to see if you're still interested in RPing. I have more time to do stuff now, so would you like me to start instead?

Ooooh yes I'd love you too....sorry gone dead on everyone, been working hard. xD

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:41 pm
Yumitoko II

Roniel Targaryen

Sheonica Falcori

Mewsings of An Angel

Guys I am sooo sorry I went missing. My Uncle died and it was really hard on me. Had to take a lot of time off for both the funeral and mental recovering.

Anyways, Im back now with more free time than I know what to do with. Are you guys still interested in the plots we had set up? I can send you a PM reminding you guys of what those plots were. Totally understand if you guys would rather move on.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:46 pm
Kinda forget what they were, but sure.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:47 pm
COuld i throw Titan at your little colt for some learning to fly Rp..?
Titan needs to figure it out to

*He could be his bro to..possibly*
*Wandered upon this plot thread*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:40 pm
musicaloner7

Ours wasnt really a plot yet. It was just Azu and Fermata playing. We hadnt decided whether we wanted a long-term friendship yet. I still have the link to the RP.

Nukido

FFFFFFFFF THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.
Azu actually learned the basics in an AIM log I lost, so he try teaching him the best he can. xD I can look for a mentor to teach both of them more extensively in another RP.

As for bros, what is Titan like?  

THE Jehan

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:42 pm
ok. I'm fine with what ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:04 pm
THE Jehan
musicaloner7

Ours wasnt really a plot yet. It was just Azu and Fermata playing. We hadnt decided whether we wanted a long-term friendship yet. I still have the link to the RP.

Nukido

FFFFFFFFF THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.
Azu actually learned the basics in an AIM log I lost, so he try teaching him the best he can. xD I can look for a mentor to teach both of them more extensively in another RP.

As for bros, what is Titan like?

biggrin That would be GREAT!
Right now he is starting to become a showoff but he cares about others dearly his parents and brothers. He is an adventurer and troublemaker the middle of three brothers

he will change though when grown but if he becomes friends with Azu his future plots will change some ^_^  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:13 pm
musicaloner7

Ok. I will reply to the RP we had set up and we will go from there. If it goes really well Id like for them to meet up in the future and hang.

Nukido

Right now he is starting to become a showoff but he cares about others dearly his parents and brothers. He is an adventurer and troublemaker the middle of three brothers

he will change though when grown but if he becomes friends with Azu his future plots will change some ^_^

Coolio. Ill go hit up someone who could do the flying rp with us and set up the one of Azu trying to teach Titan, unless you want to set it up.

They could definitely be bros so long as Titan doesnt turn out super evil, seeing as that will be what Azumet is trying to fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:15 pm
THE Jehan
musicaloner7

Ok. I will reply to the RP we had set up and we will go from there. If it goes really well Id like for them to meet up in the future and hang.

Nukido

Coolio. Ill go hit up someone who could do the flying rp with us and set up the one of Azu trying to teach Titan, unless you want to set it up.

They could definitely be bros so long as Titan doesnt turn out super evil, seeing as that will be what Azumet is trying to fight.

No its fine if you want to go ahead lol smile This is going to be very fun
Yay for flying with a new friend!

he wont be "Evil" he will just kinda loose his path but then Azu can help bring him back to the light. He will kinda fall apart when his father and brother leave turing to fighting and loosing hearing in an ear but then Azu can help him find peace and return to light as his best buddy?  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:15 pm
Sounds good to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 pm
Nukido

No its fine if you want to go ahead lol smile This is going to be very fun
Yay for flying with a new friend!

he wont be "Evil" he will just kinda loose his path but then Azu can help bring him back to the light. He will kinda fall apart when his father and brother leave turing to fighting and loosing hearing in an ear but then Azu can help him find peace and return to light as his best buddy?

Yay buddies! That would work out great. Azu will experience some turmoil like that too, (will probably set it after Titan's) and he can return the favour by helping him. 8D
I will ping you once I have the RP set up.  

THE Jehan

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:22 pm
Sounds great to me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:22 pm
THE Jehan
Teh Roarie

Coolio!
Oh, I just noticed you want to do the U and Me plot as well.
Ah, maybe Azumet can find him after he leaves his teepee and they can start traveling together after that? With the rest of Azu's eventual buddies?
Hoto can be wherever you want him. He's not doing much of anything but wandering right now.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:17 am
Nukido

RP! Birds of a Feather are Awesome Together

musicaloner7

A tag for you!

Teh Roarie

Sounds good. I will send you a PM or quote you when we are ready for him.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff