Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:38 pm
lysia_nyteblade
two offers!

First.. i'd like to offer up my big fluffy girl Idonea for some friendly rp with tavshed, she's friendly and her coat's naturally fluffy giving an even bulkier fasad to her already large form lol. Perhaps she could help him open up a little? become his friend. It may take a bit of time for the two to understand one another because even if he said something to her she wouldn't be able to hear him since she lost her hearing as a filly.

Secondly! I'd like to offer up Cadhla for some rp with Isa, perhaps the misunderstood rp (on the count that he looks for femmy several others think he's gay) or perhaps even the rocking hair plot since he really does have some pretty awesome hair in my book.

First tell me where you prefer to rp <3 And if it's in guild do you want to rp both these ideas or just one at a time? Also do you want to make the starting threads/posts or do you wish for me to? ^ - ^

For the first offer I think it would be hilarious in a good way for Tavshed to meet someone else with a 'disability' and, he could always use a friend that would help him come out of his shell o u o

For the second offer Cad ahhh so handsome I'd love some rp with him o uo
Isa would definitely think he had some rocking hair so that plot would work just perfectly. She'd be more than happy to become friends and, probably want to chat about their equally awesome long hair lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 pm
RockerWolfie1616
lysia_nyteblade
two offers!

First.. i'd like to offer up my big fluffy girl Idonea for some friendly rp with tavshed, she's friendly and her coat's naturally fluffy giving an even bulkier fasad to her already large form lol. Perhaps she could help him open up a little? become his friend. It may take a bit of time for the two to understand one another because even if he said something to her she wouldn't be able to hear him since she lost her hearing as a filly.

Secondly! I'd like to offer up Cadhla for some rp with Isa, perhaps the misunderstood rp (on the count that he looks for femmy several others think he's gay) or perhaps even the rocking hair plot since he really does have some pretty awesome hair in my book.

First tell me where you prefer to rp <3 And if it's in guild do you want to rp both these ideas or just one at a time? Also do you want to make the starting threads/posts or do you wish for me to? ^ - ^

For the first offer I think it would be hilarious in a good way for Tavshed to meet someone else with a 'disability' and, he could always use a friend that would help him come out of his shell o u o

For the second offer Cad ahhh so handsome I'd love some rp with him o uo
Isa would definitely think he had some rocking hair so that plot would work just perfectly. She'd be more than happy to become friends and, probably want to chat about their equally awesome long hair lol
Guild rp would be great, easy to keep track of... and i don't mind making starting posts if you'd rather not deal with the starting posts. just lemme know which you'd prefer ^w^ both at same time works for me *nod nod*

a bit of a warning on cad though >.> he tinkers excessively lol.. she she might catch him toting materials or otherwise fiddling with something he's inventing on.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 pm
Here ya go!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:33 pm
Hey, I'd like to offer Leeroy for some interaction with Tavshed - He could fulfill the mini plot idea you had as well. Though Leeroy can be a bit rambunctious I think it might be interesting; he is protective over his chicken as Tavshed is over Bau.

User Image  

Thamin

Lonely Member

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm
Thamin

Sure! o u o Where would you prefer rp? O:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:40 pm
lysia_nyteblade
Guild rp would be great, easy to keep track of... and i don't mind making starting posts if you'd rather not deal with the starting posts. just lemme know which you'd prefer ^w^ both at same time works for me *nod nod*

a bit of a warning on cad though >.> he tinkers excessively lol.. she she might catch him toting materials or otherwise fiddling with something he's inventing on.

I would love if you'd start if it's not too much trouble ; 3; <3
I don't mind both at once o u o

Hahaha oh Isa won't mind she'd be intrigued and, probably end up asking him questions about what he's up to

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:04 am
RockerWolfie1616
Cad x Isa rp link

Idonea x Tavshed RP link  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:16 pm
I was wondering if you would be interested in tossing Tavshed and/or Isa into a interaction with my boy Alexandre? :}
RockerWolfie1616

User Image
Personality: Alexandre is a people person whose sole duty in life is to help protect others who for one reason or another can not do so themselves. Despite being unable to see (see below), he is still able to get around the lands of Kawanii without any assistance from others. He generally likes to keep his condition to himself though because he does not like others to think just because he is blind that he dumb or incapable of doing everything that they can do. Alexandre does however have a problem with trust which is the opposite from his mother. Often times he is found to be overly trusting of others and thus can be manipulated somewhat easily. Even if he finds out he was being used by another Alexandre is not the type to hold it against them, believing that he served his purpose the spirits had intended for him without the other realizing it. (Or himself for that matter).

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:21 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I was wondering if you would be interested in tossing Tavshed and/or Isa into a interaction with my boy Alexandre? :}
RockerWolfie1616

User Image
Personality: Alexandre is a people person whose sole duty in life is to help protect others who for one reason or another can not do so themselves. Despite being unable to see (see below), he is still able to get around the lands of Kawanii without any assistance from others. He generally likes to keep his condition to himself though because he does not like others to think just because he is blind that he dumb or incapable of doing everything that they can do. Alexandre does however have a problem with trust which is the opposite from his mother. Often times he is found to be overly trusting of others and thus can be manipulated somewhat easily. Even if he finds out he was being used by another Alexandre is not the type to hold it against them, believing that he served his purpose the spirits had intended for him without the other realizing it. (Or himself for that matter).

Aww he's adorable! <3 Well depends on who you want more?
Also what type of rp would you like? Guild, in thread, Aim? o 3 o <3
He might get along well with Isa who's spunky and loves foals or he might be able to help make Tavshed feel protected and, Tavshed would find him very cute XDD
But, whatever you like o u o

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:39 pm
RockerWolfie1616
Aww he's adorable! <3 Well depends on who you want more?
Also what type of rp would you like? Guild, in thread, Aim? o 3 o <3
He might get along well with Isa who's spunky and loves foals or he might be able to help make Tavshed feel protected and, Tavshed would find him very cute XDD
But, whatever you like o u o

Thank you very much. :}
I am fine with doing AIM rp but I personally love Guild. xD
As for who I want more. I'm not sure. xD I think both could have great roleplays with him. I suppose whoever would fit better in your eyes?
Well soon Alexandre will be going blind fairly quickly and experiencing the stages of loss. But right now he is just seeing somewhat blurry images.
I have a plot thread for him x there if you would be interested in taking a look and seeing if anything caught your eyes? :}

Also, his brother Damir is mute so he could get along well with Tav in understanding that sometimes others just don't want to talk. xDDD  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am
~Kiana_Nala~

Thank you very much. :}
I am fine with doing AIM rp but I personally love Guild. xD
As for who I want more. I'm not sure. xD I think both could have great roleplays with him. I suppose whoever would fit better in your eyes?
Well soon Alexandre will be going blind fairly quickly and experiencing the stages of loss. But right now he is just seeing somewhat blurry images.
I have a plot thread for him x there if you would be interested in taking a look and seeing if anything caught your eyes? :}

Also, his brother Damir is mute so he could get along well with Tav in understanding that sometimes others just don't want to talk. xDDD

Then perhaps Tavshed? o u o
I think they would get along well and, Tav might be able to help him with his going mute..like accepting it if he has trouble with that orz.
SO guild rp! I have to reply to my other threads so if you don't have an idea to start a thread it might take me a day or two to get a thread up for them but, if you have an idea and don't mind you can throw something up for them? XDD <3 Either way I can't wait to rp and plot with you! o u o  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:36 am
Working on rp's today after some time with family and, a stop at grandmothers!  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:29 pm
BASKET e u e
Also -cough- I shall be posting /working on rp's..please excuse my slowness D:
Dad's still not completely well from his operation.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:50 pm
Trying to tag people today! ; 3 ; <3 Hopefully you guys still want some rp..if not I understand ~ Time to get to work!

Also note to self: Pm people about lover's rock offers D:<

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff