Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:01 am
Looking for a possible mate for Ferra~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:21 pm
I was wondering if you would be interested in tossing Vitaliya and Alexandre together for a meeting? :}
His personality: Alexandre on the other hand is more of a people person whose sole duty in life is to help protect others who for one reason or another can not do so themselves. Despite being unable to see (see below), he is still able to get around the lands of Kawanii without any assistance from others. He generally likes to keep his condition to himself though because he does not like others to think just because he is blind that he dumb or incapable of doing everything that they can do. Alexandre does however have a problem with trust which is the opposite from his mother. Often times he is found to be overly trusting of others and thus can be manipulated somewhat easily. Even if he finds out he was being used by another Alexandre is not the type to hold it against them, believing that he served his purpose the spirits had intended for him without the other realizing it. (Or himself for that matter).

He has a plot thread up if you were interested in something more definite as far as plot goes. x3 I just thought it would be awesome for him to meet a full ceryeni and one that has a mask like his mother. xD

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:25 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

So long as you're ok with her possibly getting nasty. xD;; She's not the nicest, and would most likely pick at him if she found out he's blind; very much one to exploit and tear at another's weakness. But she does need some rp badly! so I'd be for it, if you're ok with her unpleasant personality, haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 pm
Oh that's fine. :}
And right now he is just seeing some what blurry images, so he's not totally blind yet. xD But maybe he would admit that to her and she can pick on him for it? ;D
When he starts going through the stages of loss due to his sudden loss of eye sight it wold definitely give him something to refer to later. xDDD

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
[

Haha, right on then! xD She COULD actually take him 'under her wing', or be like "Aye, you're not too bad, kid. |} Get me some fruit." xD! This could be fun!

How would you like to do this? Guild, IM's? P|

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 pm
musicaloner7

He would more then happily go along with it. xD He doesn't really get that you know others may be using him.

Umm... I'm up for either.
Although, I love guild because I can reply to it anytime. xDDD
But if you would prefer aim that's fine with me too. :}
I can start it for us either way.
My aim is: KianaNala16 (Just in case you want it. :3)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:51 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

the poor guy. I feel bad for him. xD But she won't hurt him.. so that's good! 8D;; ... |D

Mkay. With guild rp, I'll warn you, I lose my muse for it quite often. xDD; So my replies can suddenly slow. But. I'm going to try and get myself kicking back into gear. You're free to start one up though, and I'll get to it as soon as I can. c8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:07 pm
That's alright I understand. 8D
We all have those moments.
I'll go start it in a minute for us and post it here. :}

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:15 pm
Awesome, thanks! c8  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:29 pm
musicaloner7

Order up!  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:49 am
Musica! *Pose strike* I want more plots with you! *Shot*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:29 am
Ishtanballa
Musica! *Pose strike* I want more plots with you! *Shot*

GOOD! GIMME SOME, WOMAN! 8| *snaps shots of your pose... and then pushes you over* |}  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:37 am
I would like Enitan to have a "girl" chat with Ferra. As in, he knows nothing about girls and should at least know some since he will be having babies through surrogacy some day 8D

And I should probably PM you some time today XD
And tag our other RPs, the ones with Bourkan >3>  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:43 am
*COUGHS* >.>
Gabriel wants to set up a dating service behind Ferra's back...
You know...get her a blind date 8D

Gabriel: stressed I do not....

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:37 pm
Ishtanballa

ALL OF THIS. YES! D< <33! LETS GO! I can do a guild rp with Ferra and Eni if you don't mind my slowness. |D Finally getting around to my rp's as I'm sure you can see me posting tags! xD BUT YES! 8|a

GIMME YOUR PM'S! GIMME YOUR REPLIES! >8V *chomps yo face!*

XxPrimevalPandaxX

xDDDD! I swear... it would be so amusing. |'D ~<3! I think I may do that if I don't get some replies from folks eventually. P| Even if it doesn't last I'd like her to at least experience a taste of romance. But no flings. You know me. |} SO YES! 8U If I don't get any takers. I'll keep ya posted! |D  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff