Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Solid Barrier Dividing Platforms 9 & 10 (Come Here 1st!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:59 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Clear convictions rang in trivial gold eyes of the youth, a freshly shaven head of auburn carved feature to the striking growth of maturity, the most noted of any difference-- the abrupt growth in height. Hovering high above the slithering ground at nearly six feet tall, and still growing strong. The house elf had to tailor his robes at least six separate occasions during the summer and it wouldn't be a surprise to him if it continued in this fashion...

Or at least he hoped. Tay offered a side long glance toward his father, who, had seemed distant, and paranoid, though at other times, simply too happy.... But he hadn't a clue to wonder as to why?

"I'm off, I'll need to be early this go around..." Tay offered as a brusque farewell, though his father hadn't seemed to notice. In fact, the man had mentioned an appointment, or prior engagement or other, and flew in a rapid flurry.

Odd, he mused, but with a shrug of his shoulder he began his steady pace to Platform 9 34, plunging into the depths of magic infused; a concrete promise.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callous
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:44 pm
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis couldn't believe it. Her last year already. Of course it would be her first year at Hogwarts without Will, but he did promise to see her during winter break. After all, she did have a wedding to go to with him. She couldn't quite wait for that.

The girl waved a goodbye to her mother before pushing her cart through the wall, eager to get on with her final year.

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

{Out of Courage: Exit to Platform 9 and 3/4}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:42 pm
MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle walked towards the barrier. Vincent had explained in full detail where it was and how to get through, because he unfortunately could not be at the platform today. She sighed and looked at the totally solid wall, leaning on her cart thoughtfully. Within a cage, her owl Marko, squawked in irritation. She laughed quietly at him and looked around. The muggles were all staring at her and the owl as if she was crazy. Michelle nodded her head in determination. She wasn't really mad at Vincent, even though he had promised to be here today, he was busy of course, he had finally bought the sweets shop he was dreaming of and had to work on it. She bit her lip. Ok so maybe I'm a little mad at him She thought. She took a deep breath and began to run. "Here we go." She muttered. Her cart picked up speed, and she knew there was no stopping now, but before she could crash into anything, she flew through the wall.
User Image
OOC:...

*continued on Platform 9 3/4*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:27 pm
cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin had said goodbye to her family already. She was worried about Darren. Caitlin felt her wand in her pocket, looking at the brick wall. She watched the blonde girl run through the wall. She had an owl too..The First Year looked at Wise in her cage, nervous to running through. Caitlin started at a fast pace working her way up to a run. She went through the wall, flinching as if she was worried she would hit the wall.
Wearing.
*Continued at Platform 9 3/4*

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:46 pm

X

XX User Image XXXX User Image XXXX User Image XX

εɱɱα • ∂σӌℓҽ

Emma walked behind Jane and held hands with Eric. Jane stopped in front of a wall. Emma studied it for a moment. "So is this it? You just walk through it?" She asked. Jane nodded.

"Yeah, that's it" She said. Eric began talking

"How exactly does that work? I mean the physics..." Jane stopped him.

"Dad, really not the time right now." Jane said "it's just magic, I'll explain later" Jane grabbed the handle of her trolley and looked back at her parents "I guess I better get going" Jane muttered. Emma stepped toward her daughter and hugged her tightly, trying to keep her tears in. She couldn't believe the summer was over, her little baby was leaving again.

"I'm going to miss you, sweetie. Write as soon as you get there" She said running her hair over Jane's hair a few tears ran down her face. "Sorry" She said wiping them away "I'm probably embarrassing you" Jane shook her head and Emma noticed a few tears on her face too. She smiled. "I love you" She said. Jane pulled away and hugged her father.

"Bye Janie" Eric said kissing Jane on the top of the head and with that Jane took her trolley and disappeared behind the brick wall.

ooc; outfit in middle pic
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. sorta...

User Image

X  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:56 pm
THE MCHALEN FAMILY

Michael McHalen - Father to Three
Blake Warren - Muggle, Father to One
Maggie McHalen - Mother to One
Grace Mchalen - Unsorted First Year
Verily McHalen - Ten Year Old
Elliryanna McHalen - Ten Year Old

||| Pureblood Family ||| Live in Chipping Clodbury ||| Six People |||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gracie stared sceptically at the seemingly solid wall. She felt her mothers hand on her shoulder and nodded her head in determination. "I can do this." She muttered to herself, and charged at the wall, flying through it without any difficulties.

Maggie took Blake's hand and together, she and her husband walked through the wall after their daughter.

Michael, holding on to his twin daughters hands followed the other 3 through the wall as well.
User ImageUser Image
OOC: ....

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:18 pm
Natasha Blythe // Adalaide Blythe
Housewife & Gardener // King's Cross // Wearing
Unsorted // First Year // Kings Cross // Wearing
════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

spaceNatasha and Adalaide Blythe arrived at King's Cross a tad late on the morning of Ada's departure. The power had gone out the night before and, as a result, their alarms didn't go off. Luckily, Natasha was an early riser anyway and got them there before the train was to leave.

spaceNatasha walked briskly behind her young daughter, unable to hold her hand as she was pushing her rather large trunk ahead of her. When they got to the barrier between platforms 9 and 10, she sighed, somewhat sadly. She remembered this from when her sister had attended Hogwarts. She'd always wanted to go with her onto the train, but had been left behind instead. Now her daughter would make the same trip. She banished her melancholy and stepped behind Adalaide, placing her hands over her daughter's on the trolley. "Now then, Ada dear, just close your eyes, and we'll make a quick run for it."

spaceAdalaide was so nervous she was shaking. She looked back and up at her mother, her eyes wide. "Ah... right. Just... just a quick run." She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and took a deep breath.

spaceNatasha and Adalaide both took off on a rather awkward run; luckily, they were only a few feet from the barrier. Together, with Natasha guiding them, they ran through the barrier and onto Platform 9 & 3/4.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:01 pm
CATLIN FAMILY~

|||Half-blood Family|||Live In Tinworth|||Three People|||

Vincent Catlin Father to One Guardian to One - Half Blood

Michelle Catlin-McHalen Orphan Slytherin Second Year - Pure Blood
Olyvia Catlin Nine Years Old - Half Blood
User Image User Image
Vincent and the two girls entered the station and found the barrier with ease. Vincent smiled, reminicing. He hadn't been here in years, since Michelle had come on her own last year. "So it's a just a little run. You guys ready?" He asked looking at the two girls with a smile before taking Olyvia's hand and running with her through the flat brick wall.

Olyvia followed her father as they ran towards the brick wall. She knew that it wasn't real, but she was still absolutely positive she was going to crash into and break all of her bones
"Eeek!" She squealed quietly right before they hit it, but passed through the barrier unharmed.

Michelle rolled her eyes at Vincent.
"I've done it before. No big deal." She stepped back, allowing her sister and guardian to go through the barrier first. As she waited, she glanced around the station, wondering who of all the people wandering about were to be the new first years. Smirking slightly as she heard Olyvia squeal, she flicked her bangs out of her face and tightened her grip on her cart. With a dash, she closed her eyes and sped through the barrier unharmed.
User Image
OOC: ....

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jaden walked up to the barrier his driver Sanders following him as always. As he approached the gateway he held out his left hand to stop his clumsy driver from going any further. When Sanders stopped he looked down at Jade and said "Is there something wrong young master?" Jade looked up and replied
"Yes Sanders you are still following me.... I am going to do this alone Father said I should."
Sanders looked at Jade with his beady little eyes fixated on his. After what felt like an eternity he shrugged and let Jaden go with a gentle wave of his hand. With the all clear Jaden took the cart Sanders was wheeling around behind him and left without a look back. Standing about ten feet away from the barrier Jaden took a deep breath and calmly walked through.
*Continued on Platform 9 3/4*

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:52 pm
SHAW SANDFORD ROSS

Wearing

|||Former Slytherin|||Father of Six|||PureBlood|||

User Image
Shaw led the way briskly across the platforms. He trusted his children to understand the barrier well enough to not need instructing. After all they needed to uphold a certain appearance, even with the mongrel half blood. Shaw barely kept a look of disgust off of his face as he thought about the impurity in their house. With a few steps he passed through the seemingly concrete wall and onto the platform. There was only one good thing about sending Darius to Hogwarts, and that was he'd be rid of the boy for most of the year.

I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||10 Years Old|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn watched her father pass through the wall and gulped. With a huge intake of breath she walked quickly towards the wall, pushing her cart in front her. She resisted breaking out into a full on run as she approached the wall. Squeezing her eyes shut she pushed through the wall and onto the platform. Right before she passed through she turned around to smile at her twin excitedly.
User Image

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
Virgil could not wait to get on the train and take off these muggle clothing. After watching his sister head into the platform he started to make his way taking a bit of a run and trying not to close his eyes as he pushed his cart though at the last second he did.

User Image
Darius stayed away from the rest of his 'family' heaven forbide that his father actually be seen with him. Once he saw Jaslyn and Virgil go into the platform he took a moment to get ready and he rushed into the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked up at his mother, his eyes showing both joy and nervousness. Although he was going to miss her over the next ten months, the happier side of him took over his mind and body. He didn't have to put up with any of the neighborhood kids anymore, and he got to start using magic very soon! The young Gryffindor couldn't wait. After hugging his mom for the last time until next summer, Cameron gripped onto his luggage tightly and walked through the brick wall separating platforms 9 and 10.

wearing

((Next post at Platform 9¾))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass, than being yourself."

Caitlin arrived between platform nine and ten alone..again. She sighed and took deep breath. She looked at Wise when she gave a hoot and rolled her eyes. Caitlin felt fairly confident for this year. She had fun with friends, spent some time with Sam, bought a broom, and her parents bought her a dog! She started quickly toward the wall. Flinching when she went through.
OOC: Outfit in Picture, Hair in second icon.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
I'm a survivor
I'm not gon give up
I'm not gon stop
I'm gon work harder

Chance and Cecille
| Big Brother | Purebloods | Little Sister |

I'm a Survivor

═━━═

Chance and Cecille wandered the station, Cecille sitting on top of Chance's trunk, which was on a rolling cart. Chance hadn't been to the station before, but it couldn't be that hard to figure out, could it? After finding Platform 9 and 10, Chance stopped. "Ready, Sissy? Here we go." he said. Then, he ran at the wall, phasing through it and onto the magical Platform of 9 and 3/4.
-Exit to Platform 9 and 3/4-

{OOC:}

═━━═

I'm a survivor
I'm gonna make it
I will survive
Keep on survivin'

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:57 pm
Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ Ⱦϖɩηs
User ImageUser Image

Branwen and Whitford raced each other to the barrier. Their first year at Hogwarts! They were extremely excited! Branwen went first, followed by her brother. Their father following closely behind. He didn't know what he would do without them.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff