Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
♡ ♡ Sya's Plots ♡ Love ♡ War ♡ Adventure ♡ ♡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:45 pm
Ishtanballa
*Sneakies through*
*snuggles* Hey balla! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:48 pm
Heya! How's the plot hunt going? 8D  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:20 pm
Ishtanballa
Heya! How's the plot hunt going? 8D
Not to bad for some of them smile slower for others XD
Was looking in my teepee and quite a few more need RPs... as they have like none o.O going to have to do some self-RPs I think XD

How you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 pm
I've been looking them over to see if I have any that could help 83

How's my plot hunt going? xD
Slow  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:29 pm
Ishtanballa
I've been looking them over to see if I have any that could help 83

How's my plot hunt going? xD
Slow
Awww smile well thank you.

Awwww.... what plots you looking for? *ish nosey*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:37 pm
I think my Enitan could help with one of Shalar's plots. The "One with nature" one. Enitan's got a great respect for nature and believes that the trees speak to him.

My plot thread, though I have to get Embrace and Dominica up later xD;  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:35 am
Hey lovely! I finally wanted to pop into your plot thread to offer up some guild roleplay?

First of course Demon and San, since they should have some amusing roleplay that is outside of aim! Maybe they could go hunting with each other and try to have a contests with their kills?

Second I wish to offer up Kaia for Sharlar's plot "You're like me?" Why Kaia may look dainty and innocent during her foal and teenage years she had a very hard time dealing with her very dark temper that came from her mother's side of the family. It lead her to make some very bad choices that even shocked her once she snapped out of her daze and found herself faced with the aftermath. After a string of events Kaia takes up the idea that she needs some sort of training to help her deal with this side of her and allow her to calm herself before it gets out of hand. Maybe Sharlar could meet up with her as a pre-teen when she is finally coming to terms with the fact that training is the only way to help with this problem. He could come in at the end of one of her outbursts when she is off emoing to herself and trying to piece together what just happened? It could be a very interesting, "Holy crap you are like me? D8 A.A. meeting for dark sides, yesplz?" meeting?

Lastly I also offer up Keiko for any roleplay or plots she may fit in!

Copied from my plot thread: Keiko since she was a young filly has been taught to act like a lady, because of this is why she can seem a touch reserved. Keiko is to heart caring and sweet, willing to help most if in need that show up at her doorstep the best to her abilities. But mind you she will not go look for people to help, or if the task will put her family or herself in the line of danger will she continue on with it.

She is polite to an almost painful degree, the old habits that were pounded into her head from her time being a priestess in a Japanese shrine to the water god Suijin rearing up in her daily life. Because of her being so polite she makes a very crappy leader, she does not take the role well and being able to give orders is an art lost on her. She'll often be seen as delicate to others if they do not know how firm and strong she can be.

With her family she is more open, her overly worried motherly side comes out around them, she does her best to try and keep them safe and happy basically playing into the role of 50's housewife quite well. Though always she has a hard time when she wants to speak being able to say it, she is Japanese and has yet to learn the full kawani language, though she has been getting better now that she is getting daily lessons from her mate. From this she is not able to take things in a joking manner, what is teasing to most for Keiko she will take it as a very real comment and will go and try to fix whatever is the matter.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:00 am
Pollack
Hey lovely! I finally wanted to pop into your plot thread to offer up some guild roleplay?

First of course Demon and San, since they should have some amusing roleplay that is outside of aim! Maybe they could go hunting with each other and try to have a contests with their kills?
YES YES YES!!! XD
Though eventually if you are still up for her acting as a general in his army we will need to RP that too XD hehehe.

Quote:
Second I wish to offer up Kaia for Sharlar's plot "You're like me?" Why Kaia may look dainty and innocent during her foal and teenage years she had a very hard time dealing with her very dark temper that came from her mother's side of the family. It lead her to make some very bad choices that even shocked her once she snapped out of her daze and found herself faced with the aftermath. After a string of events Kaia takes up the idea that she needs some sort of training to help her deal with this side of her and allow her to calm herself before it gets out of hand. Maybe Sharlar could meet up with her as a pre-teen when she is finally coming to terms with the fact that training is the only way to help with this problem. He could come in at the end of one of her outbursts when she is off emoing to herself and trying to piece together what just happened? It could be a very interesting, "Holy crap you are like me? D8 A.A. meeting for dark sides, yesplz?" meeting?
We could try! smile Shalar isn't always a very social creature o.O sometimes he is stubborn XD so I am not sure what we will get out of him but it could be fun! Seeing either the mess she left or seeing her afterwards should help him open up though, he doesn't like seeing anyone in pain and does seem him self as a protector..... which is why he wants to control his darkness.

------------------------

For Keiko: I will read this properly after my holiday XD my brain is fried today! Not have much sleep, Annabell was up most of the night.

Anyways, any new RPs will have to be started after my holiday if that is ok smile hehehe. I leave on Saturday so only a day left here XD  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 am
I can offer up Luria for Fusion's double trouble plot if you like?

think of her as a spunky rebellious teen sort of personality .. she'd certainly get into trouble but she'd also be the first to try get them out of it ... but he has to entertain her .. she doesn't like boring

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:58 am
I can offer up Syn for Annbelle's Star gazer plot if you like?

User Image

He knows many things about the stars and would be both very kind and understanding to Annbelle's understanding of them. I would hope that they would become because of their genral interest in star gazing.  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:33 pm
Revel1984
I can offer up Luria for Fusion's double trouble plot if you like?

think of her as a spunky rebellious teen sort of personality .. she'd certainly get into trouble but she'd also be the first to try get them out of it ... but he has to entertain her .. she doesn't like boring

User Image
XD Hehehe, well we could at least try them together and see their friend potential? She seems cool though, and just the sort of person I was thinking of for his drouble trouble plot.
I am still RPing him as a foal (the cert updated automatically when he grew) would you want foal or adult? =D I don't mind either way just want to know. Hehehe.

nekolulu
I can offer up Syn for Annbelle's Star gazer plot if you like?

User Image

He knows many things about the stars and would be both very kind and understanding to Annbelle's understanding of them. I would hope that they would become because of their genral interest in star gazing.

Awwwww! I love him XD hehehe.
I can see her making up all sorts of mistakes as to how he broke his horn. Should be fun!

TO EVERYONE:
I won't be starting any new RPs until after my holiday but feel free to post your interest and as soon as I am back I will start working on putting them all into motion. They may not go up in order... will depend on my muse smile I am happy to start them since I am asking you to wait. Should you change your mind just poke me here or via PM. I won't be offended at all!
*cuddles*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:40 pm
Syaoran-Puu
YES YES YES!!! XD
Though eventually if you are still up for her acting as a general in his army we will need to RP that too XD hehehe.

We could try! smile Shalar isn't always a very social creature o.O sometimes he is stubborn XD so I am not sure what we will get out of him but it could be fun! Seeing either the mess she left or seeing her afterwards should help him open up though, he doesn't like seeing anyone in pain and does seem him self as a protector..... which is why he wants to control his darkness.

------------------------

For Keiko: I will read this properly after my holiday XD my brain is fried today! Not have much sleep, Annabell was up most of the night.

Anyways, any new RPs will have to be started after my holiday if that is ok smile hehehe. I leave on Saturday so only a day left here XD

1st: Oh of course I am still up for it! San has been getting back into shape lately since she took a few months off from hard fighting, but she is still ready and roaring to get back to kicking a** and taking names! cool

Aye, maybe he could see her very distressed, most likely mumbling to herself and pacing around? It could set off his protective nature. She'd try to distance herself at first and go back into her shell but if he was stubborn enough she could spill the beans.

Oh dear hun! I am sorry that Annabell has been having hard time sleeping lately. =( That is so hard since you don't want to leave them awake why you doze off.

That's fine! I can wait. I do hope you have a good trip though!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:41 pm
i'm pretty sure i have her foal cert somewhere so foal rp would be fine!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:45 am
Pollack
[
1st: Oh of course I am still up for it! San has been getting back into shape lately since she took a few months off from hard fighting, but she is still ready and roaring to get back to kicking a** and taking names! cool

Aye, maybe he could see her very distressed, most likely mumbling to herself and pacing around? It could set off his protective nature. She'd try to distance herself at first and go back into her shell but if he was stubborn enough she could spill the beans.

Oh dear hun! I am sorry that Annabell has been having hard time sleeping lately. =( That is so hard since you don't want to leave them awake why you doze off.

That's fine! I can wait. I do hope you have a good trip though!
Awwwww smile everyone needs a rest XD and lord knows Demon has spent an eternity in my pocket while I have been on hiatus. But should be fun! smile We will have some wickness on our hands in RP I am sure! Shall poke you up for some guild or AIM recorded RP when I get home in two days.

Yeah that sounds like a plan, I can see Shalar getting set off if he sences she is destressed in any way smile so hopefully that would work.... may actually help him talk more, man at times I think he is a mute! o.O

Oh boyo do I know.... we have found that she LOVES toy story and will watch it over and over again, relaxes her and makes me feel less guilty if I do drift off by accident.... but yeah. Thankfully she seems to be sleeping through the night again now so it's all good. smile

Revel1984
i'm pretty sure i have her foal cert somewhere so foal rp would be fine!!

Yay XD foal RP it is then. hehehe. Shall poke up in two days for it! smile
*huggles*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 am
Syaoran-Puu
Awwwww! I love him XD hehehe.
I can see her making up all sorts of mistakes as to how he broke his horn. Should be fun!

XD Syn would let her make mistakes about how he broke his horn unless she asked him dirctly. Yes this should be very fun.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff