Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::|InfectMeWithYourLoveandFillMeWithYourPoison|::..[A/O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo alien love.
  YAY!
  Weird.
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 pm
She jumped back, eye wide, not understanding. 'What are you talking about?' Dove looked around, their side of the street had become empty, and she frowned at Morgan. 'Can he not hear me?' She held up one finger at Morgan, signaling just a moment, and sat down. Grabbing his hand, she forcefully pressed it to her cheek and closed her eyes. 'I do not like you as more than a friend. I came over here because I thought you might be hurt. Stop being an a**!'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:20 pm
Morgan blushed even deeper and said, "Your skin is soft...If you keep this up I might just give you what you want..."

By this time Viktor was slapping his knee and laughing his butt off, though only Dove and polzceny would hear the laughing in their heads. "He can't hear either of of us!! His dad Told me He's completely immune to all Quaklic mind powers!! You want him to hear you, write it down!" He was shouting into their heads because of how hard he was laughing.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 pm
Pozlaceny started to giggle, her fingers pressed to her lips to keep the sound down. "Oh, that is just to good. Just too good. Why did you not tell her before she went all the way over there?"

Dove rolled her eyes, her face flaming by this point. Pushing away from Morgan she crossed her arms angrily over her chest and glared daggers at Viktor. 'What do you mean he can't hear me? That is impossible! Everyone can hear me if I want them too!' And in the force of her thoughts, she accidentally slapped Morgan when she tried, one last time, to make skin contact so he could hear her, 'Hear me dammit!'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:35 pm
Viktor just kept laughing. "I thought she knew. And It's not only possible, It's the truth!"

Morgan felt the slap and then a beastly rumbling echoed out. "First you flirt with me, and send out ALL the RIGHT Signals, and then you slap me like I'm a perv. If you didn't want me then why the heck were touching me so much and making me touch you?!"  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm
Dove stomped her foot and shook her head furiously as she jumped to her feet. Pointing to her mouth she made a quick closed fist. 'I don't have any paper!'

Pozlaceny buried her face in her hands, her body shaking as she laughed. "I love halflings!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:52 pm
Morgan saw what she did and blushed deeper as he came to the wrong conclusion. "Wait, so slapping someone turns you on? If that's the case then I'll let you slap me all you want, but not in public, we should do so somewhere private, like in your room..." He was way off. He had no idea how far off he was. He thought she wanted him, when the truth was she was frustrated about being unable to make him hear her.

Viktor laughed even harder when he heard what Dove asaid and what Morgan thought she meant.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm
"Cell phone?" Pozlaceny suggested, taking a deep breath to help calm herself down.

The color drained from Dove's face and she sat down, a silent sigh leaving her. Shaking her head again, she pointed to her throat and mouthed the words, 'No voice.'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:10 pm
Morgan smiled and said, "Then let's go to your place. We can't do it here."

Viktor tried his best to stop laughing and got up. He handed a note to Morgan.

Morgan Read it and looked at dove before saying, "Sorry. I didn't know..."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 pm
'Oh My God, are all Quaklitar perverts?!' Dove huffed again and frowned at Morgan. The look she gave him was on of forlorn.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:25 pm
Viktor smiled. "Most. Male AND Female alike. I'm not though. You're the first female of our race that I've ever found attractive in any way."

Morgan looked down; blushing. Embarrassed.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:29 pm
Dove smiled, 'Are you sure you aren't just dazzled by my inability to speak?' Then she reached out and patted Morgan on the top of the head like one might to do a sulking child. She took the note from him and pulled a pen from her pocket, why she carried a pen and no paper, we may never know. Writing on a blank spot she said, 'No need to worry Morgan. I'm not offended. Looking back, we'll laugh at this.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am
Morgan stared at the ground his his knees under his chin. He was still blushing. "Maybe you'll laugh, But I won't...I thought we were just friends and in less than five minutes you made me want to be your boyfriend..."

Viktor tried not to react to that comment, but his mental sighs were filled with jealousy.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:08 am
Shita had moved to walking around while she played. She had circled the tree atleast four times and had crossed the park a couple of times. She had even gotten onto the wall and started playing as she walked along it. It was her very favorite way to practice her music. Since she couldn't do it with most instruments.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 am
Phoebe had been watching the exchange between the four curiously from where she had peeked on them around the corner. She hadn't been there long, but talk about 'alien races' and 'half-breeds' and ...'slapping'? had caught her attention, and goaded her into seeking a hiding place.

What a strange group. She thought. I can only hear three people. But that tiny girl hasn't said a single word. She blinked. I wonder what's wrong with her.

((Heehee, thank you Tales. :] I really enjoy their interactions. But now I don't know what to do with Anthrax. O.o

...Does anyone wanna play Phoebe's father?))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:46 am
Viktor heard the thoughts of another person near bye and said into her mind, "It's not polite to eavesdrop." Then he turned to look right at her. It didn't matter if she was hiding, he knew where she was because her thoughts gave her away.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff