Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:33 pm
You're acting like you're on your o w n,
But I saw
you standing with a girl
S t o p trying to steal my heart away
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

" ɨ . C η . ƒ є є l . Y ѻ ʉ ɼ . ɧ ɛ α ɼ Ϯ b ɛ α ϯ . "

Mae pursed her lips, folding her legs and placed her hands in her lap, watching Adrian make a fool out of himself. She bit her lip to refrain from laughing out loud; she didn’t want to hurt his feelings. But by the looks of him, his usual outlook was not so apparent. She gave a small wave and motioned for him to sit next to her by scooting over on the bench and putting her book on the other side of her.

“So, Sir Klutz, what brings you here? Are you feeling okay? Better?” Her tone lifted a little, as did her boundaries. She was unsure if she should continue but resumed trying to at least be understanding to him.

User Image

No matter what it is you t h i n k
I'm not the kind of g i r l to break,
And give my
h e a r t away
Stop trying to steal my heart
a w a y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian kindly took up her offer and sat next to her, putting his board down next to him. "To answer all of your questions, I'm here to skate, I'm feeling alright now, and I've been better before. Right now I'm just trying to relax, get out of all the stress that's been built up. So far it really isn't working though." he said to her, looking at his board.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:53 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

“Ahh, really? I thought life would be easy for you, Adrian.”
Mae looked at him thoughtfully, thinking for a moment before nodding.

“Sooooo….What does a person like yourself stress about? And let it out, I love the juicy detail,” she murmured whilst rolling her wrist. She leaned back into the bench, tilting her head slightly upward. The sun was setting, making the sky look like a painting. Pretty sight it was. “Pretty,” she whispered, dark eyes alighting when she saw the heavens.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"I thought you would have figured out why I'm stressed out." Adrian said, looked down at the ground, not really in a pleasant mood. "Life has been hell for the past few days. I'm sick and tired of the girls. I don't want to be popular or well known. I want to be hidden and just alone. Well, I want to be with someone who I can actually talk to seriously and not get the same comments over and over cause they don't even pay attention to my words, just my lips." Adrian said with a sigh. "I want a true friend. Someone who can be there for me when I need someone to talk to." He sighed, looking at the sunset too. "That is a pretty sunset." He said with a light smile, looking over at Mae's eyes, a light blush forming before quickly looking away.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:58 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Eyes still fixated on the sky, Mae cleared her throat to speak.
"Popular is just a word to describe how admired you are by other people. For some people, that's all they look for. I mean, I think it'd be sort of nice to have people like you for who you are. Sure, there are those who go by appearances but they tend to drift of to the next good looking icon there is sometime. You're just a likeable person. You're nice and charismatic and probably optimistic. The crowds of people that surround you just go to show how much of a great person you are. Embrace it. And if you don't like the fawning over you constantly, say it," she replied.

Mae's eyes softened, dulled almost, as she thought about her words. She bit her lip and looked down.

"Friends, or people you label close to you as friends, will end up only betraying you or hurting you with their feelings. It takes a lot of hassle just to find the right person to call a true friend. So good luck with finding one. I mean, it must be nice to tell you're feelings to some one. To be close to someone and care for them," obviously she hadn't had someone like that,

"Who wants to be alone, right?"
Mae looked broken. Lonely. Isolated. She had no one to tell about her day or how she felt about certain matters. She didn't consider her mother the best person to gossip to. In all her life, she never considered anyone a real friend.

A memory came to mind about why she was so cynical about other people.
The beads incident.
Her face turned bitter, though still retaining a lonely look about her eyes.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 am
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian listened to her words and looked down to the ground. "Your right. I should have just told them. The problem is if I did that, they would be sad and I don't want to make anyone sad." He said and looked at her. "I've never had friends. Since elementary school everyone just hung out with me just cause I looked cool. They all leave after some time. It always happens."

Adrian then noticed how her eyes were lonely, making him feel terrible. "Enough about me though. How has your day been?" He asked, trying to make her feel happy.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae smirked and looked at him thinking he was silly. “That’s your only fault, I think. You always try to please other people before yourself. If they truly cared about you, I think they’d understand you want space. So it really shouldn’t matter to you. I mean, why should they be sad if you just want to be the real you?” Mae looked down again, her mood lightening.
She pulled up her legs so that she hugged her knees. She then laid her chin gently on them, staring off ahead. He wanted to know how her day was? Why? She had wanted to ask that but decided not. She thought it’d probably be nice to speak to someone how she felt. She was a bit shy, speaking with hesitation. She was unsure how to open herself up to others.
“Ahh...Uhmm…Good…” She murmured a little flustered. She lowered her eyes some. “I’ve had a vacation from work so I’ve been pretty by myself the whole week. It’s alright though. At least I can watch my shows on TV instead of waiting for their reruns a week later.” What else was she supposed to tell him? “I baked a cake! At my house when I got home from school! You want some?!” It sounded a bit over enthusiastic. She never invited anyone over before.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

"Cake? Uh sure! Alright!" Adrian said, a little enthusiastic himself. He blushed a little though. He's never been to a girls house before. "Is it in walking distance? I can always quickly go home and give you a ride back if it is necessary." Adrian asked, unsure how far her house is from the park.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:01 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae stood, straightening the blouse she wore. She looked girly enough to look approachable if it hadn’t been for the scowl always seen on her face. But her lips were not that of a frown but of a small curved line, not fully a smile but definitely not an unhappy face. She picked up her book then, holding it to her side. “The apartment is not far at all,” she commented, motioning for him to follow. She didn’t really know her reasoning for inviting him over but it didn’t matter anymore. He looked pretty excited to come over as well so she couldn’t exactly not invite him over. Nonetheless, she felt this was a new experience for her. A good one, she thought. Though she despised Adrian socially, she didn’t mind him. Of course, his personality was a tad annoying to her but he made up for it with his optimism. Mae had led him out of the park and eventually down the street, rounding a corner. These sidewalks she’s walked down so often, today was the first she walked down them with someone else. Her face was placid, turning another corner and eventually coming to a stop in front of an apartment building.

She started up the stairs and then went down the hall to the apartment marked ten. It was at the end of the hall, the door painted red. Mae dug into her pocket for the key before putting it in the lock. She glanced at Adrian warily before turning the key and opening the door.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian grabbed his board and followed Mae down to her apartment. He was happy, not knowing why. He noticed that she had a worried look when she opened the door and hoped that it meant nothing.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae fully opened the bright red door, closing it behind Adrian. Her cat, Marshmallow, greeted them with a meow. He ignored Adrian and went directly for Mae’s legs, rubbing himself on her jeans and purring. Mae bent to pet the cat before walking into the kitchen. The apartment was small, but not tiny. It was comfy, was all. She put her keys and her book on the counter before washing her hands. You could make yourself comfortable on the couch,” she called and uncovered the cake cover. It was not cut and iced from top to bottom. Strawberry shortcake. She pulled out a knife and proceeded to cut two slices. She placed the two plates with forks and napkins on the table. “Would you like anything to drink?” Mae straightened and looked at him, unsure of how to proceed but liking the feeling of another person with her.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:17 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian looked around a smiled, liking her apartment. He then looked down to see the Marshmallow at Mae's legs, purring happily. He then sat on the couch and continued to look around at the room. It was nice and cozy, not small, but not huge either. He then looked over at Mae when she asked if he wanted anything to drink. "Oh uh water please and thank you." He said to her politely.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:44 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae brought him a bottle. She had herself a glass of milk. Settling on the couch besides him, she pulled the plate closer to her and took a large bite, licking the icing off her lips. She looked at him before looking down at her cake. Was that lady-like? She wiped her mouth with a napkin self-consciously and sipped her milk. It was a rather awkward pause after that as Mae tried to find something to talk about.
“Why do you kiss girl’s cheeks?” She finally blurted out. She averted looking at him, playing with a strawberry on her plate with her fork.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian was a small eater and took small bites of his cake, not minding how Mae eats hers. Then the question popped up, Adrian was kinda hoping she would ask this. "Well it may look weird to you, but I kiss they're cheeks cause that's how my family greets people, well my moms side of the family." Adrian said taking a sip of water. "My mother is Spanish, her family from Spain. She told me that kissing a girl on the cheeks is how you greet someone." Adrian said, thinking about it more. "My dad says I shouldn't do that though cause I could get slapped or hit or something. It hasn't happened to me yet though. I think I should stop though before I do actually get slapped. I don't think Mother would get mad at me if I just greeted girls with hugs instead. Besides, I think that's why all the other girls follow me around, so they can get a kiss on my cheek." He said, taking another bite of his cake.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae nodded, eating the strawberry eventually with a nod.
“I think it’s really cool to show off your heritage. Though kissing girls may be a bit extreme, it’s a good way to keep in touch with your heritage,” she murmured, eating her cake. Her family wasn’t very cultural.
Her cat hopped onto the couch and onto Adrian’s lap, sitting there like a pillow. Mae finished her cake. “But ever since I met you, you haven’t kissed my cheeks once.” She poked her fingers. “Am I not special?” She played, teasing him with a grin. He probably didn’t do so because he probably didn’t know she existed. That, and because she probably wasn’t someone who he’d want to kiss and greet either. She stood and took her plate, getting another slice.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash