Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
The Spiny Serpent [Closed ~ Not Hiring] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Yia sighed as he stood up and stretching, "I'm leaving it's to depressing here." He said and left the room humming as he made his way downstairs, before heading out he started turning into his brother, he had a habit of doing it and he continued to hum as he made his way out of Knockturn Alley and into the main Diagon Alley.

"It can't kill her sadly, don't want you to get into too much trouble. And theirs nothing more terrible then being betrayed don't you think?" He sneered menacingly and held out a small piece of parchment, on it were four names. "Personally, I think you should go with Jane, it seems Phinella really trusts her. Use any of these and we can devastate her, emotionally and mentally, hopefully." He held his forehead as he continued. "Unless we ******** up again." He looked at Tay with pure anger as he leaned back putting his fingers together again.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:39 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Once William the Third had disappeared through the thick oak door towards the flat, and only after, did the now soft caress of sharp features tighten into a rigid stance like carving on stone. Footsteps, the keen sound of every pair of thuds swam to his ears to assure that the children hadn’t decided to linger. Only now could Remington offer Alfons the full potential of his attention- but even that was a slim percent. Right now, he could envision the grizzly sight left behind by Krina. The estranged bodies entangled amid bed sheets stained with blood running rampant like the very murderer herself. Of course, not even these rumors were clarified. These days, he considered himself fortunate to catch a wisp of words worthy enough for his attention.

”Flint, I haven’t a clue- they’re all dead, missing, or worse, with her. My brother did help me acquire this though…” The wisp of words suddenly trailed off hidden among the grass, and the snake of a man began to flutter through the drawers of his desk until, finally, a certain smooth African Blackwood wand with a raven feather core was produced and placed on display between them.

”Do you remember Winston? I visited the lad at St. Mungos, and his wand’s missing, surprise there.” Remington added after a split second, long enough he knew for Alfons to recognize the wand. ”If the ministry had found this you’d probably be sitting with the head of the department right now…

“Alfons, what are we going to do?”
He stated clearly, emphasizing the importance of his own situation in the dilemma.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: '...'
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

And with that, Tay could only offer a somber sad. It was true, their plans didn’t quite roll out as expected, and to his dismay, it had been much more challenging to even come across the students on the list-

Let alone manipulate them to his bidding.

But Tay wasn’t all that put down because he had several schemes of his own already developing into it’s first stage, of course, they were quite simple but necessary all the same. At once, he embraced the intangible sensation that he could do no wrong, that there simply was no wrong, just as surely as there couldn't be a right. Life was far to diverse to even compose of two simple categories, it was a tragedy really but he couldn't exactly dwell. Even after Yia had disappeared downstairs, Tay could hardly concentrate as he recieved the slip of paper. "Right, because it's not as if they don't already have their suspicions of me,

"Nonetheless, I know someone who might be able to. A family friend will be enrolling in Hogwarts next year, she might be of some assistance."

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image

alfons marcus flint
head potioneer of the most extraordinary society of potioneers

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

- -He had been clenching his teeth tightly as Remington's tones grew with apprehension. He was worried, Alfons could see that there was more than a few things that indicated something to fear. The air between them suddenly grew stiff with cold and echoed whispers.
If Remington was worried, Alfons should be terrified.
His mind shuddered and whirled relentlessly as this new information trickled in. Alfons tried to find the pieces, to fit the puzzle, to see the vague picture that was creating itself.
The golden eyes he continued to stare into suddenly unfocused. Alfon's mind halted instantly. Anyone else may have missed it - the sudden memory and image that flew across Remington's eyes like the creep of death. The Flint understood what the other man was seeing, and it suddenly made the puzzle a bit clearer. As if water had been wiped from his eyes, but was still irritated. Showing simply a glimpse.

The wand that was produced only concluded what Alfons had realized.
Taking the dark wand in his hand, testing it and measuring it and matching all the instances he had seen it with what he now held in his slightly trembling hands.
Tucking his thumbs under it, he snapped it. The feathered core peaked out and grey sparks blasted from it, making the man wince as he threw it into the fire without hesitation. A terrifying show of colored smoke and sparks exploded the moment the wand that had once belonged to his wife touched the flames. But soon enough, it was just another ember.

"She wants us to make the connections. She is playing coy and she is manipulating us." He clenched his teeth and continued, "You and I know Krina. This is far too careless. Too obvious to be real. She wants your attention Nott."
Dark molten eyes locked with those of gold once more and Alfons pierced every barrier he could, seeing that thriving doubt within the snakey man.
"You have let this grow, so has William. She will come here. Where did she last kill?"

- -

User Image
yew || the flint estate || office

User Image

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi nodded as he looked at Tay, "Yia will pose a major problem, so we have a time limit. He'll be joining Hogwarts in two years. Thanks to his gift..." He paused, as he paused, he thought over the problems the boy will cause, "With his ability to change his form at will and in turn it'll be hard to discern him from the other students." Roi said sighing as he held his chin.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:12 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

Bitter, Tay had felt nothing more than an ominous biting chill during the past months and, for whatever reason, he couldn't manifest an ounce of affection or of despondency or reproach. He felt quite numb, but this estranged tragedy also encompassed a morose gift. To be honest, it hadn't ever occured to him that he hadn't a bloody clue as to what his true intentions were, or his desires for that reason. He only ever knew what he was told, but had it always been so biased? He contemplated, but any indication to his doubts hadn't reached the barrier that had chiseled onto his features.

"Everyone has a price, Roi...

"If there's anything I've learned after watching my father and my uncle, it's that everyone has a price."

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

By all means, Remington was not a hasty man. Of course, he did prefer the finer aspect of violence before questions but he also understood the importance of knowledge and information itself. In his youth, he was like to curse a man to insanity if given the chance- but did anything ever go as planned in Hogwarts? No, but once he realized a tenacious defense could be better than any unyielding offense… well, he was quick to learn. Everyone has a price- and while some are more inclined to the price of their stature- others are inclined to the price of their life. But Krina?

She was quite ambiguous.

Remington couldn’t deny that the sickening crack of wood induced an elation of satisfaction, if only for the moment, and decidedly rested eyes of liquid gold upon the ancient brick fireplace. Raw flames licked greedily at the freshest supply of fuel, perhaps the softest instrument of destruction he’s ever known. But why would she ever toy with him, when Alfons was clearly in the state of mind for complete manipulation…

Maybe that’s not what she wants? Maybe she yearns for a challenge? And then a malicious glint flickered as his focus locked upon Alfons Marcus Flint with apprehension as gold narrowed to slits. ”If my timeline is correct, then the last kill was in the slums of Yorkshire…..

”You can’t mean to tell she hasn’t done anything like this to you?”
Incredulous. Remington studied Alfons in search for any answer, any clue. He had a reason why Krina may have left all of this for him, and not Alfons- because she assumed just this and had planned him to confront Flint with suspcion.

While Flint, once again, was left in the dark. But why? Was it jealousy? Could there have been some personal vendetta that not even he knew of? Whatever it was, he hoped to understand, and destroy it soon.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi smiled sinisterly and leaned back once more and stared up at the ceiling. If only this boy knew of his past, if only he knew exactly who Roi was. He continued on, "Tay, tell me this, what do you crave the most? Friendship? Power? Wealth?" He asked, this was the first thing he's ever asked the boy, all he really did was order Tay around, he still remembered his offer to the rather, persuasive, boy. He was so easily manipulated, and Roi had quickly figured that out and used it to control his little puppet.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

alfons marcus flint
head potioneer of the most extraordinary society of potioneers

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

- -Yorkshire. Alfons stood suddenly, possessed by an empty look in his eyes and an air of knowing purpose. He did not bother to slide back the chair he sat on or remove himself with elegance. He stood, simply and roughly. Legs locked and breath held in the chasms of his lungs. Whatever effects of the toxins in his system had not been flushed out but simply forgotten now hit him hard in bitter reminder.
His feet moved to leave the man standing not far from him in the dusty cave they hid in, but in the moment he glanced down at the flames once more with hard eyes, he spoke again. And it stopped Alfons.

Dark eyes met those of solid gold and freckled green and the Flint stood hard and unyielding under the demanding and searching gaze of the other. Alfons knew that Remington had to know everything, had to be informed and had to have his checkmate move. Had to be a step and a half ahead and hold all the strings.
And in the very moment that sparked the air where their eyes met, Alfons wondered how it was possible that Remington still didn't know. A flush of excitement hit him suddenly, but his mask did not falter with a give-away smirk. Alfons knew something that the man in front of him did not. Something that may turn all the tables and change all the players. And the intoxicated man allowed the feeling of slight power glow inside him for just the slightest moment before he again turned his eyes cold and stared the man down, searching as well. Silence crept between them with only the crackle and pop of the fire to mumble over the steps and shifting above their heads. The seconds stretched to minutes and a skeletal hand of greed for knowledge and a primitive bloodrush gripped at both their necks before the Flint finally spoke in sober tones.
"I know Krina better than you think I do." A final deep lock with the other man and Flint turned on his heel, leaving the shop and instantly disappearing with a crack in the wind. Leaving the heavy door swinging eerily on its hinge.
- -

User Image
yew || the flint estate || office

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:14 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

A flicker of sparks collected in the essence of molten gold as the question had registered in his mind, truly registered, as a puzzle that required an answer. But Tay was poor with puzzles, and worse with words. By any means, he was only successful as he was in life with the art of deception that his father had taught him. He didn't know what to call it though, because he couldn't lie very well either, so he had to suppose he was more of an actor than anything. It was his attitude that could change minds, not his words.

"I don't suppose I ever gave it much thought," Tay answered with bold indifference. It was the air of assurance around him that could ease others.

".....respect." The tiny wizard finally announced after a time, the thoughtful gaze suddenly clouded into something of curiosity. "You?"

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Without thought, Remington faultered. Surprise widened his eyes and his pupils shrinked to dots, brows rose into a distressed upheaval at the top of his forehead, and the muscles of his jaw had gone slack while, all at once, he recoiled backwards into his arm chair aghast with wonder as Flint rose to his feet and the chair thundered to the ground without fault. But just as quickly as the traiterous actions tied to his emotions had shadowed his features, they fled and left only distress in it's wake.

Remington searched; an endless vigil within a crystallized reflection he'd sooner loose himself in than he could ever hope to escape from. But Remington had known Alfons since their days at Hogwarts, and he knew when his sinister companion was hiding something....

And he was definitely hiding something.

The regal nobleman tilted his head in spite of himself, which was discerning, his body had betrayed him more times than he could count while in the presence of this coy man. Remington had to respect Alfons for one thing... he knew how to get what he wanted, and that went without saying. So when the muse of his words severed the silence that held them prisoner- Remington shouldn't have been surprised.

But he was.

He lurched to his feet the moment that Alfons had pivoted on his heel, but before he even reached his full height several inches above the six foot, the man was gone. And Remington was alone with his thoughts. "Damn him."

Now with only the puzzling thoughts of Krina left to simmer in his mind, he knew he had to ready himself for his date with Murdoch. But what could shake this feeling? With an unneccesary wave of his hand, a bottle of whiskey hovered to his desk and he wrenched the top off to tilt the bottle upside down with the brim plastered to his lips.

'I know Krina better than you think I do.' Flint's voice encircled his mind with relentless torment. And I hope you're right....

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi looked at Tay, his sinister smile smug on Woil's face, "Power. Which is something you need if you want to gain respect William." He said to the boy as he straightened up and sighed, holding his head. If he remained too long in control again he might accidentally send Woil into a coma again. He was also getting tired of sitting in a chair for so long, all it did was bring back some memories that he still had of his old life... That b*****d, if it wasn't for her he would be lying in that tomb with his real body... He sneered at the thought as he stood up putting his hands behind him, he sort of forgot about the boy sitting in the chair next to him as his memories began to flood back into view, the throne room, the servants... How he missed them all...

He came back to the room a minute later as he turned to Tay and sighed, twitching slightly, "Sadly we will have to end our little discussion here for now, I'm tired and need to give Woil control of his body again." He paused to let Tay let what he said sink in, "I don't want another failure, get the people on the first list I gave you and start working on finding out how in the hell your going to get one of those four to rid us of Phinella." He said, his expression changing to one of pure anger and command as he held his head, a headache was beginning to form as the one brain in this body was struggling to keep up with everything.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:32 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

"Yia left almost as soon as we got here.." Tay answered without fault, never realizing the repercussions of his actions or words until it would be too late. And it seemed he noticed because a second glance had been sent towards the doorway before it had washed over Woil with recognition.

"Nothing will happen to him though, everybody down here knows my uncle, and they're not really as bad as they look." Of course. that last tidbit was a lie and it reflected in the way he glanced to the side as he spoke those words. But nothing would happen to Yia, he hoped. It would be reckless if any wizard dared an act this close to the shop, suicidal even. "He might be with your mum already, do you wanna go look for 'im?"

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi donned a smile on Woil's face as he closed his eyes, beginning the hard and mentally painful process of switching personalities. Of course, not before saying, "I have my utmost faith in you William, best not make me consider that I have misplaced it." He said making sure the words would stick to the boy as Woil regained control of his body, twitching more then three times, panting... Their switching was getting worse, Roi was gaining too much power over Woil's body...

He looked around for something, "Where's Yia?" He asked holding his head and brushing his hair, making it even more messy then it originally was.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:58 pm

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

"Yia left almost as soon as we got here.." Tay answered without fault, never realizing the repercussions of his actions or words until it would be too late. And it seemed he noticed because a second glance had been sent towards the doorway before it had washed over Woil with recognition.

"Nothing will happen to him though, everybody down here knows my uncle, and they're not really as bad as they look." Of course. that last tidbit was a lie and it reflected in the way he glanced to the side as he spoke those words. But nothing would happen to Yia, he hoped. It would be reckless if any wizard dared an act this close to the shop, suicidal even. "He might be with your mum already, do you wanna go look for 'im?"

[[[Aw, dammit. I hate it when I do this, Ignore my last post, I accidentally edited it when I was just supposed to copy the format. -.-]]]

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers