Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 am
Rin heard a voice in the distance as she frantically looked for something to protect herself with. "S-Someone, anyone help!" she shouted as she backed away from the creatures. She found a stick and used it to whack a few of them away from her, but it certainly didn't do much.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:41 pm
Virgil took off running towards the sound of Rin's voice, Heartless chasing him as he ran.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:39 pm
Yoru looked at the voice and herd a cry for help "What, Then I need to get my friends off"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:23 pm
Sai smiled under his hood "If you wish to save your friends embrace the Darkness it will help you become stronger" he said as the darkness slowly rode up Yoru's body  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:07 pm
Virgil continued running, afraid of what might happen if he looked back.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:42 pm
Rin was backed up against a wall as she tried to keep the shadows away from her. She saw them coming closer and closer to her.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rocketfist14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:30 pm

(Man you guys are taking a long time to reply back)

(Deadpool: Your mom takes a long time to get back at me)

(What the hell!? What are you doing here!? I told you to get in position when I was talk with omgIisonfiyah on private message!)

(Deadpool: Hey, you hired me to take part, I'm so bored out my freaken mind man, WHEN DO I COME IN!?)

(Soon...now get back in place!)

*Cracks a whip*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:57 pm
Virgil ran until he saw Rin, then before he could shout or do anything, she disappeared in a flash of light. "....What the f*ck?" he asked, dumbstruck at Rin's sudden disappearance.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:57 pm
Yoru hesitated when he saw the dakness for a bit then opened himself to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:41 am
Hi there, I'm Deadpool...I guess it's time for me "Introduction", I mean there might be a few who may not know me...but I guess it's time for me to spread my fame and glory on this roleplaying forms I've been lowered to.

So...The day my father Odin banished me from Asgard, I was bitten by a vampire and had radioactive waste dumped into my eyes. To make matters worse, my mutant ability to control weather activated just as I was hit by a blast of gamma radiation!

Nah, actually, I got this way by volunteering for the Weapon X program. They promised to cure my cancer..

And they cured it all right, by giving me an outrageous healing factor. Then they labeled me psychotic and tossed me into a prison lab. So I escaped and became what some people might call a 'mercenary'. I prefer the title 'cleaner of the gene pool'. And I've made a lot of good friends along the way.

I was having a great time in my last fighting game I made deals with Stan Lee and Capcom, it's called "Marvel vs Capcom 3" EVER PLAYED IT...I'M IN IT!. Now just thinking about it reminds me I still need my face on the next Street fighter game-

(Pst, Deadpool, you're getting out of character too much again.)

Oh right...so anyway I was going to head back home after defeating Galactus dude, but the dude kinda destroyed a rock I was standing on, as I fell into the dark void of space, seperating me from ladies of Capcom.

(Wait...how do you....fall in space?)

I dunno, you're the one typing all this "Author"...A.K.A Rocketfist....

(You better stop doing that often, breaking the forth-wall and all, otherwise if the other OC figures out...hm...they'll be devistated to figure out their lives are written out than naturally...)

Don't worry man, I know, I had experiences back on fanfiction.net...most will think I'm crazy talking to you, but hey! I'm totally not gonna wreck the moments when I see some hot anime babe like!

(Okay we'll let's get started)

Alright...so after "Falling into space" and being separated from two worlds. I find myself in this weird town known to be...Traverse Town...Hm...feels like a familiar name of a game I use to play...

Rocketfist14

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:40 pm
"You talk too damn much you jackass." Nero called over from across the street.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:07 pm
Sai smiled "Thats Right embrace it" he said as the darkness nearly fully consumed him. He looked to the Sky which seemed to be a bad thunder storm at an instant Rin appeared in his arms. He snapped his fingers and bunch of Heartless started to fuse together into one huge heartless "Destory this World" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:50 pm
Virgil looked around for a bit when he noticed something big and black (giggity) appearing by the Paupou Tree. With dread in his heart, Virgil ran to see what was happening. When he got there he was surprised to see Yoru and Rin. "What the? Yoru, what's going on here?" Virgil asked, wondering what that creepy guy behind Yoru was doing with Rin.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:33 pm
"Virgil" Yoru's eyes opened as if he just noticed what was going on "This world is not going to last, come on!" he offered a hand to him the darkness around him  

Xistund

Rocketfist14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:52 am
Deadpool turns away from looking at the sky, he see's the snow white headed figure calling him a jackass.

"HEY, IT'S YOU, DANTE'S CLONE"
as Deadpool gave a wicked finger point at Nero.

"Um..what was your name...uh...Zero...no, no that's not it...So anyways I guess you're here because you didn't get enough fan votes for Marvel Vs Capcom 3 eh?".

As Deadpool walked across the street to give Nero a pat in the shoulders. "I kinda personally voted for Megaman X of course...But Capcom didn't put him in...", as Deadpool bowed his head in respect of Megaman not making his chance into the game.

"But here you are and here I am...So I guess we should work together and find the protagonist A.S.A.P., then engage together into combat for no reason, eh?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff