Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sibling Wars [OPEN][2 main openings left!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  OMG Facebook is everywhere! Dx
  (^_^)b
  (-_-)p
  $$$$?
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:13 pm
[Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! I have no excuses but my stupid self! >o< ]

Yumi felt the need to tell her master everything that seemed to be going wrong. After all, he had 'created' her and given her a second chance at life. But those memories that were bathed in blood and flames were still too fresh, leaving her mental scars that would need some time to heal before opening them up again. When Ren handed her a plate, she looked a little surprised at the choice of food it was this time. Before they were softer foods or liquid broths, since Yumi's fangs kept sticking out like a sore thumb and she didn't know how to retract her canines. This time, after finally being able to control her protruding teeth, she was able to have solid food again. It was....some sort of meat, rare to the bone and bloodied. Her mouth watered at the scent of blood, even if it wasn't a humans, it had the same nutrients as one and it should be good enough for her....right? Of course, she was still too unsure about trying it out, so she took a small nibble out of it, which her fangs immediately reacted and pierced through the raw flesh and instinct nearly took over as she sucked the meat dry, but didn't really eat much of the meat. When she came to, all she saw on the plate was something similar to that of beef jerky and she didn't think it was really her. She was still....thirsting for something else, and her fangs wouldn't go back. In fact, she was almost angry with what she was given. Thinking back, Yumi did skip over on the drinking of blood, but she couldn't bring herself to do it, so she passed. Yumi was almost sick with herself as she put a hand over her mouth, trying not to regurgitate the 'meal' she just ate. "I don't think I'm all that hungry" she muttered to her master, handing the plate back to the cooks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:13 am
Serrenedy rolled over in her sleep. She yawned once, her jaw half shifting with her. She rose quickly and a small part of her wondered if they's found the knife already. She jogged the short distance from where she was to the vampirie's camp. The nitrate lamps annoyed her some as she circled it. She stopped short. Keisuke? What would he be doing around here? She sniffed agian. No, not Keisuke, but someone that smelled oddly like him. She went closer to the camp to get a better look. The smell was overpowering now. The nitrate lamps hurt so baddly, and she haddn't eaten or sleapt near enough to be able to withstand them. But she had to make sure her pup was safe. Her very flesh started burning from the proximity to the lamps as she went in even closer. She started swaeting bullets and blood. Just when she was about to leave, she saw the woman. She smelled like Keisuke, why would his scent be on her? Ren was sitting next to her, their eyes locked for a second. She shook from the lamps. 'If you hurt her' she spoke with her eyes. She winced one last time before she had to run away. She went to the stream agian, washing away the sweat and blood, it'd make her scent to obvious. She went back to the cave to get bandages, stopping just short of the tripwires. "Ah right...we're in the middle of training." She'd nearly forgotten about that. Serrenedy left the area. She went to the stream where the tall grass grew and wove a basket. She returned to the cave a short while later, the basket filled with stones. She reached up and snapped off a long branch. Witth sweeping motions she begain setting off the trapps. Every so often she threw a stone in front of her. If it set off a trap, she left it. If it didn't, she returned it to the basket.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:46 pm
Locked with the eyes of a potential threat, Ren didn't even hear Yumi's tender voice saying she wasn't hungry. No one seemed to otice the movement in the woods but Ren, who's eyes were trained on the beastly creature hiding in the dark yet much to close to the lamps of his liking. Serrenedy. The vixen's laugh haunted him, her attractive and fierce eyes plaguing him. Throuhg the woods he could see her glowing eyes, one that glared of a warning to him. Ren smirked, as if to show he was not intimated and tug Yumi closer to him like his possession, pulling his arm over her delicate shoulders. And with but a flash, Serrenedy, his immortal enemy, dissapeared into the night. Ren's dark eyes snapped back to the situation at hand, to Yumi's rather bothered face.
She was much too fresh, too human. The fad would fade with time and the need for warm, human blood would grow as well. As if to sense her unease in drinking blood, Ren patted her shoulder with compassion. "If you wish. But really, I worry since you don't eat a lot with what your skinny frame," Ren noted, much too close for her own comfort. Yet a tad of annoyance sprang up from behidn him, feeling yet again someone's need to bother him. Yes, already Ren felt Akito's desire to bother him; it sent a shiver down his back. Oh how Ren wished one day that Akito wouldn't come to make trouble, that one day Akito wouldn't bother him.

[ Welcome Checkmate! Nice to have you. *Goes off to remember the first time roleplaying in Why not, ah, so long ago!* ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:10 pm
Serrenedy finaly made it through her daughter's defences. She went to the front of where the traps had started and began to reset them as they'd been before. She also set a few new ones. Chances were good that if the children got the dagger, they'd want to come back to the base and hide it. She hid in wait for them and sighed. Her thoughts flew to the girl she'd seen. Who was she? Why'd she smell like Keisuke? Was there something going on between them? She'd have thought that he hated vampires after what they'd done to him. Was there a chance he'd been lying? Was that girl his mate? Did he love her? Was he leading her on? If that was the case they'd need to have a serious talk, even bloodsuckers didn't deserve having what little heart remained in their bodies crushsed. Ren had put is arm around her. Was that his daughter? She'd have heard if he had a daughter, her ear was always to the ground. Was that his new mate? The thought sent somethingcold to her heart and she didn't understand why. With a mate, he'd be protective of her. He wouldn't leave the saftey of the lamps as much, wouldn't see her as much. The thought upset her. Serrenedy reached up in bewilderment and wiped a tear from her eye. She was sad? Yes, the werewolf reafirmed. Sad she wouldn't be able to kill him. With a nod, she pulled her thoughts from Ren and back to the strange woman that had been sitting far to close to him for her liking. The new fleadgling, why did she smell like Keisuke?  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:44 pm
Yumi looked up at Master Ren when he held an arm up protectively over her, wondering what it was about before she looked into the direction his eyes had wandered off to, though she saw nothing there but the dark woods and silver flames. His small mind distraction actually worked as her body detected it wasn't going to be getting any blood any time soon and her fangs retracted quickly, but painfully and she let out a light whimper. She couldn't help but feel so pathetic for thinking that was pain after experiencing a living hell after being mauled by werewolves and then having to go through the painful conversion from human to vampire. Yumi hadn't even noticed Akito's presence until she felt the muscles in Ren's arms tense up slightly, meaning he had noticed something else that had caught his attention before she herself had noticed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:08 am
Ande was in a trees, somewhere between were the wolves resided and the were the vampires stayed. Her dark eyes glowed slightly in the night moon, which appeared to be full and shining. She moved like a panther, silent and cat-like. She actually quite bored, and needed something- or rather, someone- to play with. But being as shy she was, she had no confidence that it would be another creature of the night such as her. She sighed and laid on a long branch on her back, wondering if she did so would something disturb her. Ande waited, but nothing did. With a groan, she landed on the ground and looked up at the stars, smiling slightly in amazement. She had done this exact same thing, in this exact same spot, for a full week now. Her throat burned, but she refused to get up and hunt yet. Not until the moon was waning once more would she dare get up, because she was insanely frightened of the werewolves. Inside the clan with the vampire, she was safe. But outside it was a world full of danger, hate, and fear.  

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:25 pm
Akito leaned his back against a near by tree, listening to the Master and the new Vampire. He wasn't usually nosy, but he wanted the Masters undivided attention. Plus since he just returned from a personal mission, he has yet to meet the new leach. He folded his arms over his chest as he smiled to himself. He had to make sure to welcome her... and there was only one way in doing that. Even though Akito was planning on annoying the Master today, he had yet to decide how. But then again just being near him is sure to annoy him enough. Sadly, Akito doesn't know why he enjoys irritating the Master, perhaps it brings him peace? Shaking his head slightly to rid himself of his thoughts, he waited for the opportunity to appear.

((( Thank you smile )))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:10 pm
Ren patted Yumi again, hearing her whimper. "You'll get used to it in time," he murmured quietly and released her from his embrace. Ren let his arms fall to his sides, ignoring Akito for a moment as he concentrated slightly. Nothing was in the forest it seemed. Ren was hungry yet a steak nor stored blood would ever be sufficient for him. He grew hungry for warm blood, peferrably human, however, in doing so, he did not want to kill someone. The prospect of turning someone was a waste and more or less tiring. So, he had to settle for a deer. However, with what the wolf activity aorund the camp rising, it'd be difficult to get himself on the hands of a good, bloody host. And with that, Ren's eyes simmered down from the blood red that symbolized his hunger to their usual lull gold. He ran a hand through his light hair, sighing as he did. He would never have the problem of getting fresh blood if it hadn't meant for those meddlesome mutts. Ren decided, however, that if he was lucky, he'd find something. And so, with the return of crimson eyes, he looked quietly upon Yumi. He touched her hand lightly with his fingers, letting it brush against her hand before turning and walking away. Brief contact always made the telepathic communication easier.
'I'm going to go hunt. This stored blood stuff cannot satisfy my hunger for long so I must sustain on warmer blood. It'd be foolish of you to tag along since you are so young yet I know you're hungry still and you haven't had fresh blood yet. It'd do some good for you,' he told her without opening his mouth and headed towards the back of the camp.
He paused though, thinking it unwise to go alone and called for Akito to tag along. though he was a troublemaker, Ren had trusted him enough as to come with.

[ I don't know what I'm doing and I'm sure that his reasoning is a bit ehh but I have to get something moving, right? Anyone in the vampire clan is invited to come with him! ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 pm
Arms still crossed over his chest, Akito pushed himself off the tree and walked beside Ren. He could feel the hunger stirring within his master, which in turn only awaken his own hunger. "Boss you hungry?" he asked with a smile. It was obvious but he always asked stupid questions, it was a easy way to annoy someone. With a new thought, he grinned and leaned closer to Ren, whispering softly in his ear, "I can provide for you...if that is your wish?" Akito had no doubt that Ren would refuse...but it was worth asking. The thought of his masters fangs sliding into his skin and sucking on his neck sent shivers down his spin. Not the bad shivers....but the good ones. As the thoughts and images kept rolling in his head, he couldn't help but chuckle to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:56 pm
[Edited]

Yumi looked up at her master and nodded. She did need some more expertise, as she was still such a novice and a young vampire, almost still human. She stayed close to Master Ren like a younger duckling would do to it's mother. It was quite adorable, really, considering she was rather absentminded and clumsy. But when it came to hunting, all those other feelings vanished and it was just her instincts and her prey that mattered. However, what Akito was saying to Ren made her think of her master a bit more....differently. "I didn't know he swung that way." Considering she kept seeing glimpses of an unknown woman in his dreams, but of course, those were what she thought, but she couldn't make any assumptions, not that she'd feel any more or less awkward around him. Just something she'd be able to find amusing while she was training and she couldn't help but smile for a bit at the two, just thinking of it as a funny thought.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 pm
[ No, wait Org, What I meant by Ren's message was that it was dangerous for Yumi who was so young, she should still go out to hunt with the rest of them and that it'd do her some good to come along. Sorry it wasn't clear and I'd feel bad if I left a person out. ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:16 pm
[Ah, I see. Thank you, I wasn't too sure about it and just kinda went with it. xD I'll change it. ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:19 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:36 pm
Keisuke Colonello "Colo" Seoul

Keisuke's first action was to sniff the air. He could smell her scent all around the tree. Purposefully? He wondered, but then again, she isn't careless. His whiskers twitched as he lowered himself to the ground, his teeth grabbing onto a branch and throwing it a few feet ahead of him. The ground beneath the branch gave away and fell, straight down. "Crap, she left some traps." Keisuke thought, his ears pricked up. He grabbed a mouthful of branches, crouching down and leaping to the edge of the hole where the branch fell. He glanced down, his eyes flashing in surprising at how deep it was. He could climb back up from that, but it was a pretty deep hole. Keisuke gently placed the branches down, balancing it on the edge before taking one and throwing it another few feet ahead. He continued to do the same tactics, the traps looking scarier and scarier. Keisuke paused for a moment, his eyes glancing left and right before peering straight ahead at the pit. It was quite a few feet away. Crouching back down and letting the wind ruffle his fur as he waited for a few seconds, he let out a low growl and continued on.  

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm
Ren decided to not answer Akito's question, busying himself in entering the woods rather than mindless talk. However, The young Akito knew very well how to get under his skin. With a frown, Ren glanced to him. "Who knew you to be so generous? You should think twice about what you are offering. It may be the end of your life," he noted and then darted off quickly ahead, easily keeping up his blur of a sprint. He needed, no, rather wanted a lot of blood then, ready to snap the neck of the next living thing in his path. As an older vampire, he was a bit more experienced in his hunt and was by far much faster, though he slowed down after awhile for the others to catch up. Now that the vampire camp seperated him and the ghastly cave the werewolves delved, he shot to the left, hearing a slight rustle in the leaves.
Ren stopped, sniffing the air and found himself in a clearing, a female it seemed. She seemed much more concentrated on the moon than he so Ren dared to come closer to the...vampire. "You are?" He called. Easily he could've read the minds of this girl yet refrained from doing so. He'd rather much like to hear this girl speak first before what she thought.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff