Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Digimon: Shadow of the Forgotten Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:42 pm
Rather than sit around and introduce themselves again and again, teh twins preoccupied themselves by playing Rock, Paper, Scissors against each other multiple times.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:32 pm
"It's very nice to meet you Draco and Missimon." Amaya told them with a sweet smile, while Nyaromon wriggled out of her arms and landed on the ground. "Nice to meet you guys!" Nyaromon echoed as she looked up at Draco. "So, how did you end up here?" Amaya asked as she cocked her head and looked at Draco.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:47 pm
Basil looked around at the others "um I guess I'll join in too."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:05 pm
Draco chuckled at Amaya's question. "It was the weirdest thing: I was just syncing up some music to my phone when I got pulled through my computer into this place. Apparently, this little guy was waiting for me."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:23 pm
Amaya giggled, looking down at Missimon and Nyaromon. "I found the game on the computer at school and Nyaromon just kind of headbutted me in the back until I was on her level." She said as she rubbed the back of her head where Nyaromon had collided with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:32 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Krissy began tapping a foot impatiently. If they were going to be going, then why weren't they? She liked to follow through with a decision once it was made, none of this dilly-dallying.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:54 pm
"Hey can we go now?" The twins asked after they got bored playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:38 pm
"Think about something do you actually know much if anything about the digital world" Kyo questioned as he stepped forwards into what could be called the center of the circle. "Outside of what our partner's can tell us were just human's in an area where we are the rare race" Kyo told them looking around at each of them. "And where do you think we could go anyways" he asked looking to the few that wanted to start moving. "Do any of you have any idea of where these dark digidestin are at anyways?" looking at Gigimon kyo took a breath the feeling of anxiety at being the center of people he didn't know growing but he simply pushed it to the side of his mind.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:21 am
Draco felt it was his time to step up. "Look, Kyo, I understand your apprehension, but I know we'd be a lot safer if we keep movin' and get a better bearin' on our surroundin's. If ya want, Missimon and I can scout ahead for y'all and let ya know if it's safe."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

"Well, I've played the game a lot, so if it's anything like that, I just need a landmark to figure out where we are." Krissy said with a shrug. "Besides, even if we don't know where the dark ones are, we obviously aren't going to find them just standing around. We're sitting ducks here. I'd rather be moving and finding out more about this place."

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:42 pm
He couldn't stand it....they were unordered. They needed structure... He would not do it, not without their permission. Therefore he sent Tsunomon out, telling him what to do exactly.

The puff with a horn jumped out and went into the center of the group. He shouted. "Excuse me!" Looking around, he waited for patience.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:45 pm
Sighing slightly kyo ran a hand thru his hair as he shook his head somewhat. "Fine" kyo muttered with a sigh he wasn't the leader nor would likely be looked at as one so he didn't plan to argue with it. Looking to Krissy kyo was about to say something as something caught his eye. Looking down at the puff with a horn he inhaled deeply. "What is it little one" he questioned as he kneeled down to the little mon.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:21 pm
"What's up little dude?" Virgil asked cheerily, leaning down to Tsunomon's level. "Um, the Tsunomon paired with that other guy wants to say something." Dante said, a little perplexed as to why his partner didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:03 am
The yelling from the little Tsunomon caught Draco and Missimon off-guard, causing them both to flinch a little. "Wow... Didn't see that comin'. What'd you need, little guy?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:41 am
Tsunomon looked at Dante and smiled. "Observant, good." Adressing the others, he piped up again. "It has come to the attention of my partner that you are extremely unorganized and that a leader figure would do you all good....Now he would say he didn't, but he wants to be leader, otherwise you can choose one..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff