Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Book of Adventures ( 1 on 1 ) Checkmate - greendragonfly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:21 pm
Aki couldn't help but laugh, “Oh come on, it was all for fun. I do say we put on a good show.” He walked into the cave, cautiously. Trying to pin point any danger from Ana. He really wouldn't be surprised if she tried to stick it to him right now. Aki spotted her sitting with her arms folded over her chest. 'Is she pouting?' he tilted his head to the side, long black hair covering some of his eyes. “Anastasia?” he said as he watched her. Had he really caught her off guard? He couldn't help but notice how perturbed she became.

Aki smiled as he thought how cute and flustered she became when he was so close to her. He had dozens of women, but then again he had over 200 years on her. She was still young... an adult to humans, but still young. She always had this innocent look on her face, but at the same time dared someone to mess with her.

Lucian will neither lie or deceive his life mate so he answered truthfully. “I believe she is Aki's play thing. But I truly do not know why he is with her or let alone what he is doing,” he said as he placed his hand on her swell. He couldn't help but smile as he felt life within her. They were going to be a family, their own family. Lucian will do anything to keep her safe. A few of the wolves changed into their human form the farther they were away from the Hunter, but there were still some that stayed in the wolf form. If it wasn't for Aki and knowing that Aki wouldn't bring danger to the pack... he would be stalking the hunter right now. “Every time you are near me, there is no way to get rest. Especially with all your demands,” he grinned at her, teasing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:45 am
"It was not fun." Anastasia corrected. His laughter on the subject was annoying her to the point of frustration. She hated the way that whole situation made her feel. Never in her life could she remember have so many conflicting emotions. She wanted to hate him. He was a dragon after all, and brought them to a pack of wolves where she felt beyond outnumbered and over her head. On top of that he had put her in a position where she was vulnerable, he could have snapped her neck when he was behind her, or held her while the wolves tore her apart. But at the same time of all that...a small part of her had actually liked the way he had treated her. Even if it was an act, he made it feel so real. Even now she could acutely remember the heat of his body behind her's, the closeness of arms around her, the feel of his warm lips and hot breath on her neck...

She was broken from her thoughts by the sound of her name. "What?" She snapped at him, daring to look at him for only a moment in fear that her eyes would give away her turmoil. They had a saying where she was from when it came to cross breeding between humans and other creatures. Better to bed a unicorn. At least then the turmoil would be overcome by pleasure, and with your death would cease any hope of blood traitor offspring.

"He's playing a dangerous game. We have seen the power hunters possess, if he let his guard down she could easily finish him is she had the skill I pray she does not." Nasrin replied. Around her she noticed some of the other wolves changing form as they got further from the hunter. Not far off in front of them she could see the wolf encampment. Pups in both human and wolf forms were playing by the river. Other wolves busied themselves making supper for the pack, stroking the fire, gathering wood, or patrolling the boarders of the camp. Hearing Lucian's comment, Nasrin giggled softly. "Those are not my demands. They are the demands of your pups." She teased, appearing innocent of all charges. "Demands that are only going to get worse once they are born." It wouldn't be long now. It was the season for pups after all...though she felt hers and Lucian's would come later in the season. "So really...all the so called "demands" are your own doing. After all, it was you that put me in this state." She added teasing playfully. Nasrin moved up and pressed a kiss to his cheek, before continuing to walk towards the camp.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:36 am
(Before I post Lucians part, do you just want to post them every now and then since they are minor characters?)

Aki's smile grew in size, trying to look as innocent as possible. "Do you want me to gather fruits or berries? Meat perhaps?" He leaned his back against the cave wall and crossed his arms over his chest, a smile never leaving his lips. He wanted to say so much more, but being a smart a** to her right now would probably not be wise. He does not want to cause trouble for his wolf friend Lucian. Lucian does mean a lot to him after all. Aki can still remember the day he met the little pup. What a brave wolf he was. What kind of pup would dare charge a dragon, in dragon form, to try and steal his kill? Aki couldn't help but chuckle at the memory and remembering what happened next was priceless.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 am
((Tis up to yourself. If you don't feel like there is much going on on there side of things right this second we can wait to post with them untill something actually does happen to involve them. biggrin ))

Anastasia stood up where she had been sitting against the cave wall. "I'll take care of looking for berries. I know the plants in this forest well." She answered, the venom in her tone unmistakable. Just when she thought she was warming up to him too. She was hoping that perhaps with some time to herself she might be able to cool down, sort out her emotions, and steel her mind for the next time they were in the presence of the wolves and had to put on that cherade. She would not allow Aki to catch her off guard like that again. Not with the hard truth staring them in the face that she was a hunter and he was at least half dragon. "See if you can find some time of meat. Rabbit, fowl, deer, take your pick." She walked towards the cave entrance, glancing back at Aki for a moment. "And don't worry. I'll stay across the river as the alpha told me to." She added more as an afterthought before leaving the cave and reading across the river to find any sort of edible plant life that was to be found.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:48 pm
(( Ok smile I will think about something for them then... and love the unicorn reference. ))

Aki pushed himself off the wall and followed closely behind Anastasia as they both exit the cave. “As you wish… darling,” he said in a low husky voice right before he spread his wings and took to the sky as soon as he was out in the open. Flying over the tree tops, enjoying the cool breeze gliding over his skin and wings, he knew this will be the easiest way to hunt and keep an eye on Ana. He would hate to have an accident with Ana and the wolves.

Aki knew this river draws many animals to it because it was the closest water supply for miles. Therefore, it was only mere seconds before he spotted a deer by the river side. He glanced over at Ana before making that deadly swoop towards the deer. The deer buckled as soon as it sensed danger, but it was already too late. Aki held the deer limp in his arms, neck snapped. He never really enjoyed hunting deer’s do to their lack of self defense, which is why he always enjoyed a challenge. He landed gracefully near the cave entrance, knowing he should build a fire soon for Ana to keep warm at night and to cook the meat. Aki stacked several logs and squatted before them. He blew softly, fire blazing over the wood instantly. By the time Anastasia would arrive, she will smell the fresh kill cooking, beckoning her if she was hungry.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:41 pm
((Tehe, I thought you might. biggrin ))

Anastasia enjoyed her time out in the woods, free with her own thoughts. She could hear Aki swooping over head now and then, and caught a glimpse of him once, but other then that he left her alone. Though she was definitely starting to get a funny feeling that Lucian had told him to keep an eye on her. To which she was thankful...for she knew that it was likely keeping away any wolves with malicious intentions.
She took her dear sweet time finding food for them, putting off her moment of return as long as possible. She loved being the in the forest. No other place felt quite like home to her, and it always helped to clear her mind. The sun was far to the western sky when she returned to the cave, carrying with her a large collection of berries, edible mushrooms, and herbs that could be used with the meat. She found Aki in the cave, with a fire lit and the savory smell of roasting meat spreading through the air. Her stomach growled in anticipation for the meal. "I found some wild sage, and evergreen needles to season the meat with if you would like. Unless dragon's prefer it as is." Anastasia said as she approached, evidently in a much better mood now then she had been before she left. She set down her collection of berries, mushrooms, roots, and fiddle heads between them so that he could take his pick if he wished.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:31 pm
Aki glanced up from where he was sitting by the fire. He always enjoyed watching the fire consume everything in its path. Of course this fire was contained. "I already ate," he answered with a smile. He took the liberty of eating before she came back mainly because of the way his kinds eat. They eat raw flesh, fur, blood and bone all at once. He also had to change into his dragon form to eat through the bones and he didn't want her to take that as a threat.

Aki noticed that Ana was a little more relaxed looking than before. "How was your walk?" He asked to keep some small talk between them. He reached into the fire and pulled out the stick with tons of cooked meat on I and passed it to Ana, "careful..." he meant to warn her that it was hot but he figured she already knew that so he didn't bother finishing his sentence. Aki tilted his head to the side as he watched the light from the flames dance upon her form. She is a very pretty human Aki thought as he studied her.

(I am going to bring in a wolf pup soon if you don't mind wink all the pups are curious about the human girl with Aki smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:18 pm
((Ooooooooh puppies!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin !!!!! biggrin ))

Anastasia nodded, "Alright." Understandable enough to her. As far as she was aware dragon's didn't cook their food at all. So...wait did he do this for her? She was starting to think, even though she would never admit it, that dragons had a kind side to them. But then again, he was half human, and they did have an act to keep up.
Anastasia started breaking apart various leaves and roots, and began mixing them into a paste to spread on the deer on a leaf lined rock. When Aki handed her the meat, she balanced the stick between her knee and her opposite hand as she carefully spread on the paste. She then put the meat over the fire a little longer to allow the flavor to seep in. "It was great." Ana answered as she worked. "I'm sorry if I was...a little snappy earlier. I just...wasn't prepared for how realistic you were planning to play your part and it caught me off guard. It won't happen again." It was strange for to admit a weakness to a dragon, but her last line was said with such a steely determination that it made up for it. When she felt the meat was ready, she pulled it off the fire for a second time, and carefully pulled off a piece of meat once it was cool enough to handle. "While I was out...I found some healing herbs as well. I know I injured you during that fight. I'm not sure how fast your kind heal...but if it needs any attention I can look at it. My mother....my mother was a healer before she died. She taught me as much as she could, and when I joined the hunters...I just sort of stuck with it. Though I'm not actually a healer. It just makes her feel close." Ana wasn't sure why she was telling Aki this, but she didn't see any harm in it either. It's not like it gave him any kind of advantage if they were going to fight again.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 am
(Oh boss came in earlier yesterday lol sorry I didn't post much. He almost caught me on my cell sad )

Aki watched what Anastasia did to the food with interest. Cooking was never his talent do to the way he eats. All he knew how to do was cook the meat. He of course watched humans and their eating habits which fascinated him. He glanced up at her, listening. 'Does she accept this as a challenge now?' he couldn't help but wonder. Aki smiled to himself, knowing that if she played along with this game...then things are about to get very interesting. He was about to say something regarding that topic until she mentioned his wound. Glancing at it he noticed that it wasn't completely healed yet. Wounds caused by magic usually take a little longer to heal. He licked it earlier to cleanse it but that won't help much.

"Herbs?" Aki asked as he glanced back up at her. He had no idea what she meant... or maybe it was the human term? His eyes went big as if he was a child, "will it hurt?" If it was some sort of magic again than he doesn't want it. He was just about to say something else when he caught scent of something else over the smell of meat. It was then that he saw two pups stick their head in the cave. "Devil pups," he muttered to himself. One was in wolf form while the other was in hybrid which looked to be human except the fluffy ears and a tail. Aki knew it was curiousity and the smell that got them here, but he also knew that Lucian was going to be extremely pissed that they ran off and someone wasn't watching them.

They ran in and up to Ana with excitement. This action caused Aki to tense up. He hated that they would startle her. "We have company," he said a little to late. The wolf pup already took a bite out of Ana's meat while the other tugged at her hair playfully. They had to be around 4 if Aki was correct.

(Sorry about the spelling and the crapiness lol...at work and the cell sucks sometimes)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:49 am
((Does yours have a retarded spell check like mine? lol. And...oh no!! sad Good thing he didn't. ))

Ana's head tilted a little as he asked about the herds. Seeing his expression, those big eyes like a child made her giggle. "Herbs like...plants." She tried to explain, guessing that dragons were big on botanical healing considering his blank expression when she first told him. "There are lots of plants that have healing properties. A tea made from tree bark is good for a bad stomach for example. In your case...I was planning to make a paste out of these leaves, and put it on the wound. It'll help keep an infection away, and speed up the healing." She tried to explain as best she could. "It might sting a little at first, but other then that you won't feel a thing." She promised. She waited for him to decide if he wanted her to treat his would before she would start crushing the leaves.

Ana didn't notice the two pups until they ran into the cave. Almost by instinct, Anastasia tensed, touching a hand to the ground though she didn't cast anything. She may be a hunter but she would never kill a pup who hadn't threatened her. To her pups were still at an age of being innocent, and though she knew what they would one day become...they hadn't yet learned to fight, and would be virtually helpless against a hunter. "Erm...hello there..." She said a little awkwardly. Softness for pups or not, interacting with them was still out of her range of familiarity. She found herself watching the two little wolves as they inspected her curiously. She guessed that she was as strange to them as they were to her. She had never seen a pup this close before. Actually to see them at all was rare. Looking down at the pup in full wolf form who had taken a bit of her deer, she pulled a bit more of the meat from the stick for him, before cautiously reaching out to the small wolf to touch the fur on the back of his head. "Why do I have a feeling your alpha would be angry if he found you here?" She asked the pups, almost sounding as though they were teasing them lightly.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:09 pm
((( Yeah sometimes it will correct something that doesn't need to be corrected or change the word completely... lol stupid thingy. )))

The pups continued to play around Anastasia, not understanding much English. As soon as she touched the wolf pup, he flipped over on his back and pawed at her playfully. The hybrid took the liberty and sat in Ana's lap, curling up. Aki's voice chimed in, “oh yes he will be very angry...” But he couldn't help but smile as the pups played with Ana. They were so relaxed around her. “They like you... they really like your smell to.” It might have something to do with the meat cooking and her scent mingled with it. Aki knew that is was only a matter of time before Lucian came running here. He only hoped that he won't be to angry at the young pups. He glanced back up at Ana, watching her with a smile. She was being very gentle with creatures that were her enemies. “I can't help but notice that you are being very gentle... why? Don't you hunt wolves?” He knew that hunters would hunt just about anything that isn't human.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:38 pm
((Mine does the same thing. >.< It sucks. I wish I could figure out how to turn it off. >.>))

It would be a stretch of any imagination to say that Anastasia relaxed around the pups as they played. She still remained tense, watching carefully for a sign of threat, but for the time being she had calmed down slightly. In the very least, her hand was no longer touching the ground, indicating that she didn't think she would be channeling a spell any second now. If anything, her curiosity of the pups being so close to her was letting her forget for a time what they would grow into. Something was worrying her though about the pups being here. "You don't think...the alpha would attack me if he found the pups here would you? Would he see this as a kind of threat?" She asked, wondering if perhaps she shouldn't let the pups so close for her own safety.

Anastasia looked at the two pups. The wolf pup who had flipped on his back she gently rubbed his tummy. She figured, well they were canines so the pup would probably like it as much as the hounds did in the village. As for the one who had found a place in her lap, she simply just let them be, tearing more meat off the stick for the two of them if they were hungry. She glanced up at Aki when he mentioned how gentle she was being with them. She understood why he was surprised. It wasn't usually in a hunter's nature to allow something like this. To allow the enemy so close. "There are those in my village, who see all things not human as an enemy, and they will kill anything they see as dangerous, including the little ones." She began, almost saddened by the thought. "However...I'm among those who won't kill the young. I refuse to hunt any being who is little threat to me, and aren't yet old and experienced enough to have a chance to defend themselves. It just doesn't seem...right. They're still too innocent, and don't deserve to be hunted yet." She looked down at the pups for a moment, wondering if they understood any of what she was saying, before looking up at Aki again, "Wouldn't you agree that any creature should at least have a chance to live before it's sentenced to death?"

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:12 am
(( hey I'm the only one in at work because my co worker went on vacation this week which means my boss comes in basically on time... sad so it is very hard to post. My computer was stolen last night by my dad lol he was having a ebay fit...but I got it back from him so I should be able to post soon. Sorry it is taking so long. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 pm
(That's no problem. biggrin Tis completely understandable. We can't have you getting in trouble at work now can we?

Oh and in other news...I figured out my other character's history and racial details. >.< I'll type her up in the next couple days. ^.^ ))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas