Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dragon Bile Inn - Open/Still Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:26 am

"Val, I'm a witch... An inter-dimensional merchant witch at that" Win continued, "Do you think I'm actually gonna use regular herbs in a potion I made for you? We're friends, right?" She sighed.

Just then, Win smiled a bit when the other witch in the bar was being troubled by a perverted man and she herself, not liking the incident, held her fingers down one by one gracefully as her magical pendant glimmered a little. The old man became red all over and his face began to swell. Win waved her finger and shook her head a little. Then she heard what the dragoon said with a grin, "News? Is that interesting news? Free potion if I like it~" Of course, that was a bargain. One potion normally cost about two to five minutes worth of life force or eight to ten minutes worth of magic force. That would have been quite a bargain, considering you wouldn't have to trade magic or your life.

Isa nodded. "L-Livi. Pretty Livi...is an elf?" She paused, trying to remember what her master's daughter normally said when visitors would come to the house and repeated it. "Nice to meechuu" She smiled in all that cute neko-ness and rubbed against the elf, purring. Whoops! Force of habit...

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image
Argrydal Livianni of Arbenburdy

Argrydal started gently scratching behind Nyan's ear once she finished her song, hoping that the little changeling would be less insistant upon bothering her own ears if she did so. She understood the massive cultural differences between her people and most of the species around here, but it was still uncomfortable to have people playing with her ears. Not that she'd ever voice such concerns, of course. Nyan was, admittably, too adorable to be too mad at for long. "Yes, I am an elf." she answered Isa, amused by the girl's cat-like habits. "Nice to meet you too." she spoke with a soft giggle.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Isa nodded and said, "Um... Whewe is this? Chuu see... Fairy... brought me... here" She said, gesturing with her hands as she spoke since frankly, she didn't understand half of the things she said either. Meowing was all the more easier than human language, "Meow?" She couldn't help but say.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image

"This is the Dragon Bile Inn. A tavern for adventurers, drunks, and down on their luck travellers." Argrydal answered, offering a small shrug afterwards. "To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised to see one such as yourself or Nyan here. I would think children would have a...difficult time being around such people."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:38 pm
"Nyan?" Nyan turned back into Nyan and giggled happily. "Fae-wee! Fae-wee!" She giggled more and bounced on her elf's lap. "Pwetty fae-wee!"

"You rang?" Havok drawled, grinning at Nyan, laughing as she picked the little one up. "Come on, pretty pet, let's give the elf some space." She winked at Argrydal as she murmured, "Unless, of course, the lass wants someone in her personal bubble, so to speak." Then she left, not even waiting for a response to the flirtation. She had more important business: Nyan.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:22 pm
"All right then. Well, this news comes from Jiha, and apparently some sort of cult hell-bent on reviving a Vampire Lord went up against a Royal Guard Battalion, won and were subsequently devoured by the Vampire himself. After that, the Vamp gets shot in the chest with an arrow from somewhere, falls off his bridge and washes up in a small fishing village just before sunrise. The amazing thing is that the man who sealed him away 300 years ago, his descendant lives in that village and stakes him until the sun comes out and incinerates him." Reeve said and smiled, it was all incredibly absurd, he knew, but it had been in the paper and Reeve was always reading something so he wouldn't get too bored on his travels, and what better way to strike up a conversation than with local news?  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:51 pm
"Hey, I think I know that guy!" Trevor said to Reeve. "Weird guy, though. Kinda quiet. Called me a 'pompous a**' once, but hey, who hasn't?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 pm
"Valid point, you can be a pompous a** sometimes." Reeve said with a shrug.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:03 pm
"I can be a pompous a** all times, thank you very much."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:06 pm
"Whatever, can I just have the usual please, no need to light it, I can do it myself." Reeve said, hoping to move away from the topic of Trevor's pompousness.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:10 pm
Trevor had no idea why Reeve insisted upon setting his vodka on fire, but he wasn't about to ask. He just poured it and handed the drink to Reeve.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:40 am

"Fair enough! That was interesting and especially more so if the vampire was still alive," Win chuckled. She didn't particularly care about money, more on magic and life force but getting a few fancy things from mortals wasn't a bad idea if there was a bounty on the vampire's head. "Reeve! Have you thought about what you want?" Win said, clenching her fist and opening it, revealing three vials of potion, suddenly floating up to just in front of her. "You can ask for anything you want but these potions I'm holding are strength, courage and... invisibility" She offered, knowing most customers took too long to decide because of her extensive menu of potions and goods available with just the snap of the finger.

Isa looked up at the elf saying, "Master..." She looked down with a sad but cute and pitiful expression when she remembered that she could no longer go back home and said, "ex-master... smells of ...this place... often... come home. Mew." She looked very sad all of a sudden but it was just so adorable!

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

Argrydal watched in confusion as Havok carried off Nyan, never truly able to comprehend either of them or how exactly to speak to them without confusing herself or giving off implications she certainly didn't have in mind. At least for now, she'd have an easier time with conversation, since nobody was tugging on her ears and she was now only speaking to one person. She felt kind of bad, seeing the child Isa look like this. Out of pity, she patted the girl on the head and muttured, "Don't you worry, little one. Things will turn out for the best. Maybe you'll find a new, happier home someday?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:15 pm

"Oh, but fewy ga'mme theesh and bwought Isa.... hewe" She showed hands to Livi, hoping the elf understood what she was given. "...to be... yumun"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:42 pm
"Got anything medicinal? The idiots I quest with always end up hurt somewhere along the road and I want something to use on myself just in case they screw up big time and almost cause the end of the world, like what almost happened two months ago." Reeve asked, blowing on his glass and igniting his vodka and then dumping the whole thing down his throat.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff