Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:49 am
"Who says i want to hit you? You never did good in understanding me now did you." He said still continually attacking. He always had good stamina but running after the cheetah he had lost quiet a bit.

Ash looked at her opponents. 'Why do i always the doubles?' She wondered in her head. She looked back Jenna then to Caleb. "You know i cant help this right Jenna." She said looking at the expressions on there faces when she said that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:26 pm
"Can we just get this over with?" Jenna couldn't tell if Ash was just trying to distract her or not, but she wasn't willing to take the risk of it being another trick.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:09 pm
"Maybe because I know that you'd get in punishment if you injured one of us. Take care of the merchandise." Rock replied before shoving Xavier out of the way and dashed towards Jenna and the cat girl and spread his wings open and took off. "I'm getting tired of this." He replied to Xavier over his shoulder and then swooped down on towards Caleb. "Trust me, we gotta get out before others arrive. Don't fight!" He said as he snatched her off the tree and up. "Jenna! Let's go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:39 pm
Jenna runs a few steps, her black, leathery wings snapping open and quickly takes to the air. She follows closely after Rock, glancing at the ground every now and then to check and see if anyone had joined Ash and Xavier.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:03 pm
Suddenly snatched from her perch in the tree, Caleb was startled and let out a yowl. Despite the bird boy's warning not to fight him, she struggled. She couldn't help it. Cats weren't made for flight. "What the hell--? Let me go! Where're you taking me?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:46 pm
- OOC: What's going on? :3 -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:43 pm
"God damn it! I'm bringing you far away from them? Do you prefer I leave you with them?! Stay god damn calm!" Rock yelled at the cat as he took altitude to disappear from Xavier and Ash's view ASAP.

((Right now, we just got Caleb away from the villains Xavier and Ash and heading to safer area))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:35 pm
- OOC: Where should I start? -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:12 pm
((Idk, say you're flying or something and you see us pass by and decide to follow us? There are many ways to hop in an RP))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm
- OOC: I don't like ruining anything already going on, so I like making sure. -

A winged girl flew through the sky, having escaped the School recently. She heard a commotion below and looked to see others like her. 'Hmm...' she thought before she flew down and into a near by tree.

- OOC: BS'd opening made~ -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:46 pm
Movement caught Jenna's attention. She slows down and starts to circle a little lower to try and see what it might have been.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:49 pm
Caleb hissed at the bird boy, but she stopped struggling and went limp in his grasp. She hadn't passed out; she just didn't want to tire herself further by staying stiff.

((By the way, how is Rock carrying her?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:51 pm
((An around her back and another under her knees; easiest way to transport her =P))

"Good... Now let's get to our safehouse" He replied over his shoulder to Jenna as they flew into the clouds. "You tell me if you can't breathe. We'll lower altitude." Rock added to the grin with a faint smile to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:50 pm
((He couldn't have just grabbed the back of her shirt or her armpits? lol))

Caleb scowled. "Don't baby me. I'll be able to breathe fine."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:58 am
The girl took to the sky again, but tried staying far enough away. 'Should I trust they won't do anything?' she wondered.

- OOC: Blech... BTW, I just drew by hand a picture of Alexia, so I'll try getting it up on dA and a link sent to you as soon as I ink and color it, Flame, lol. -  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff