Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Broken Music Box - Accepting/Open/Needs Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

Sophia, upon seeing that her sister would be spared, went silent - a faint trace of a satisfied smile on her lips as she obediently let the monsters drag her out. She didn't get to see the woman that came to save Pandora, nor did she care to think of what would happen to herself once they arrived at whatever destination Gargamel had in mind for her. She pondered whether or not she should tell him of the dangers of technology, assuming he didn't know. She quickly decided against it, figuring she should leave this horrible creature to fend for himself against it. If he truly didn't know, maybe she'd even play dumb if the situation arose. As you can tell, Sophia is no stranger to lying.

{Okai, everybody. Who's ready for a timeskip soon?}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 pm
{Bampu. Timeskip?}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:25 pm
((Sure.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:59 pm
((Yay please?))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

{Timeskip!}

It has been an entire year since the incident with the music box. How funny, time certainly slows when one fears for both her sister's and her own life in a world of monsters. Sophia did everything that was asked of her, putting her best effort forward in everything that she did. As was normal for the woman, she kept her stoic expression up the entire time, making her inner feelings and thoughts nothing more than a mystery for those that surrounded her. When Sophia wasn't attending to her own needs or whatever rediculous command Gargamel might throw her way, she hid herself away and practiced her writing. Sophia didn't speak all too much, aside from the occassional smartass comment or word of insight in regards to what she observed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:49 am
{Ba-ampa-bampu. Please post, it's post-timeskip~}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:22 am
Hope was sitting and watching Gale, that silly little rabbit-loving woman-child, while simultaneously watching Pandora out of the corner of her eye. Hope was a little worried about this Pandora. She wasn't as strong as Hope's Pandora.

"Nom, nom, lettuces," Gale mumbled to her bunny, Bunny, feeding Bunny lettuces.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:59 pm
There's no place like home...
User Image User Image User Image

In all one year Pandora never felt more tired, and she grew more tired and determined each day. She was sleeping next to a fire in the forest where her, Hope, and the two companions rested for the night. She was traveling, to where she wasn't sure exactly, it's only been a few days since she was rescued. Pandora realized over the year what all had truly happened to her and her sister, and the history of the box itself. She knew how she screwed up the world, but how to fix it again? She wasn't exactly sure. She needed a good plan, right now all she knew to do was find her sister. Maybe on the way there she would find out how to fix it all, or perish. She just knew she had to save her sister, the least she could do was take her place. The least she really could do and wanted to do was see Sophie again, even if it meant dying .

((Should I be here, or the day Hope rescues Pandora? I can edit))  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:09 pm
{Here is just fine.}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:25 pm
"Bunny needs more lettuces," Gale said to no one in particular. "I'm almost out." She absently took a bite of a lettuce herself, then rubbed her cheek. She'd gotten leaner, and she didn't like it.

Hope pursed her lips. "Any who think we should go on a quick raid for supplies, say aye." Under her breath, she muttered, "Because I don't want to deal with the bloody lass if the rabbit dies." Hope had seen Gale without one of her rabbits before—a sniffling, crying mess. And she did not have time for that kind of crap, even if Gale was a very pretty girl.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image
User Imageargamel, King of Monsters

Where am I? Sophie and Pandora's house
Why am I here? Take Pandora away
Why am I doing this? I want the girl who let me free

Gargamel sat in his chair. Most of the country he had made his was taken over by his army. It had been a year and everything wasn't going as quickly as he'd liked. He watched as he had hoped that Sophia would have been of better use. Not saying anything but to be a smart a**, although he like it, was getting annoying. He watched as more and more of his lands grew. He started to despise waiting for something to happen. Something to do. It had been a little less than a year since something exciting happened..."This is boring. Something needs to be set up!" He said growling to himself at how bored he was. Even his jesters made no headway to make his boredom recede...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

Sophia looked over to Gargamel, her eyes holding as blank and glassy a gaze as ever. She couldn't help but comment, "Too much success can do that to a person. Perhaps you should seek something out that is a bit more challenging for you?" For once, she was actually trying to be helpful beyond what was commanded of her. This was most likely due to her own self interest, since a grumpy Gargamel likely meant more work for herself and the lesser monsters that served under him. "Even if it's not something relating to world conquest or intimidation, there is certainly something out there that can provide some sort of challenge or another for you if you look closely enough."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
User Imageargamel, King of Monsters

Where am I? Sophie and Pandora's house
Why am I here? Take Pandora away
Why am I doing this? I want the girl who let me free

Gargamel looked over at Sophia. She was right. He smiled slightly as he got up and went to the map of the world that happened to be hanging there. Most of the country they were in was his. Maybe they should go to the other continents and start up again there. Maybe they had something set up incase he had come there."That, is a great idea..." He said cackling to himself. His grey hair hadn't grown much in the year so it didn't hide anything. His light blue eyes or the muscles that rippled among his torso as he laughed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

"Thank you." Sophia nodded slightly, immediately falling silent afterwards. Although she was quick to snark most of the time towards Gargamel, something monsters were often too afraid to do, she was most certain that being alone with other monsters would most certainly end badly. She tried running off at one point, early on after she had been captured. After a bad encounter with Callidora, she learned her lesson well. Yes, Sophia's actions spoke louder than her expressions or words.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:35 am
CaptainXXMorgan
There's no place like home...
User Image User Image User Image

Hearing Gale , Pandora's eyes begining to shake slightly or srunch, it caused her to slowly wake. Hearing they were hungry, Pandora tended to get enough food from Hope herself. She held up her hand for the raid "We should take the time to rest after though before starting to move again though" she spoke as she slowly began to sit up, rubbing her eyes. .

((Should I be here, or the day Hope rescues Pandora? I can edit))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff