Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tired of playing the hero. [O//Still Accepting]!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:50 pm
Amanda hugged her friend back and smiled to Johnny, he hugged her as well when Rebecca let go. "Ah I'm so excited! I could run the track on million times and never grow tired.." Of course she could do this any day thanks to her superpowers, but it wasn't like she was aware of this in her current state of mind.

Johnny finished hugging Amanda and took Rebecca's hand into hers and squeezed it a couple times, "I'm really happy for you Amanda. It will be a beautiful wedding." he said as they walked out of class and towards the gymnasium.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:54 pm
Rebecca smiled and held Johnny's hand as well "Well, now all you have to do is figure out a date" she said "and the dress, the cake and everything. And of course I have to be there to help with the dress, can't have my bestie walking down the isle in a hideous dress" she chuckled.  

Vermillion Madness

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:05 pm
Amanda laughed at Rebecca as they walked, "Psh, I wouldn't have anyone else by my side. You're to be the maid of honor. So you get to go through the planning with me and William, you can help too Johnny. I'm sure William will ask you to be his right hand man anyways." she said to him.

Johnny smiled, "That would be so exciting! I don't think I have ever served such an important role. Other than being Becca's boyfriend that is, that's my number one priority." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:16 pm
Rebecca laughed and looked at Johnny "You're a very high priority for me too" she said, she looked at her best friend "I can't wait, so when do we start?" she was excited to help her friend plan the best day of her life.  

Vermillion Madness

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:41 pm
Amanda tapped her lips with her fingers, "Well. We could all meet at my house to discuss things." she said with a smile, seeing as how this day was looking to be slow with monster attacks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:43 pm
Rebecca smiled "I think I can manage that" she said "so...where was it you lived again" she asked jokingly.  

Vermillion Madness

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:51 pm
Amanda laughed, "Becca..I would be severely concerned if you forgot where I lived. We've been friends forever!" she replied as they neared the PE room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:56 pm
Rebecca laughed "I'd never forget where you live" she said "and besides, I told you to call me Becky" she placed her free hand on her hip and smirked with a chuckle.  

Vermillion Madness

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:47 pm
Amanda chuckled as well, "Becca, Becky..does it matter? I mean..I'm your best friend. I might just call you something utterly ridiculous like...POPTART." she called, running into the girl's locker room so she could change for PE.

Johnny laughed at the two, enjoying their antics. "Well this is my spot! Catch ya later!" he punched her shoulder lightly and ran off into the boy's locker room, meeting several of his friends down there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:01 pm
William slowly floated back to the supply room and got some concrete before heading out side to the mixer. He only had a light repair job to do, but it would still take a while.

Somewhere deep, somewhere dark, somewhere unknown a figure stood and pointed. Then there was the sounds of metal scraping past metal and then metal on stone. then it was quiet. At the school, in the gym, something changed. The wooden panels that made up the floor began to creak as if under stress without anyone stepping on them.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:05 pm
Amanda walked out when she heard the odd noises. First it was the sound of metal scraping against metal, then it was the odd creaking from the floorboards as if they were under some kind of pressure. The class piled out behind her and stopped immediately when they recognized the strange sounds, Amanda's head turning each direction to try and find the source. The bracelet on her wrist clinked as she turned her body each direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:14 pm
Suddenly boards slowly began to rise and fall as something about the size of a basket ball moved beneath them. theas the boards fell the locked back into place, as if they had never moved. then what ever it was went lower into the floor. then beneath the lowest front most set of bleachers, a pair of glowing red eyes stared right at Amanda before closing and the floor began to make the creaking noises again as what ever it was moved through the floor under the boards.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:17 pm
Amanda looked back at her classmates, "Get back in the locker room! Now!" she yelled. Amanda flicked her wrist and the bracelet on her wrist changed from regular jewelery to the sword she usually fought with. She could like eyes were watching her but pinpointing the location was hard. The window sills in the room were too small to perch on in case the floor erupted or sunk, and the bleachers were too easily collapsible. Basically this room was a death trap waiting to happen so she had to be on her best guard. "Come out already!" she screamed, tired of the whole hiding in the dark crap.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:36 pm
Amanda would feel the floor beneath her feet give way as something beneath the floor moved out from beneath where she had been standing. then beneath the bleachers something moved. the sounds of metal scraping and rusty hinges squeaking could be heard, and then a creature came out from under the bleachers. two creatures. One was a mechanical insect of some kind, something like a praying mantid mixed with a scorpion, and made out blades, lots of blades. this creature was heading for amanda. This creature was the one that had been making the damages and the sounds.

The second creature was a chubby looking dragon hatchling seemingly wearing a suit of black armor, but as the little dragon got closer to amanda it turned and ran at the mechanical insect before attacking it, only to get back handed so hard that it was sent flying. It stopped skidding across the floor at amanda's feet. The little dragons armor was dented in two far for it to be just wearing armor. It was made of it. Nothing inside. the Little dragon began crying and slowly but surely the dents popped out. then the little dragon hid behind amanda's leg. it was about a foot long, and maybe 4inches tall. It made a whimpering sound.

Then the strange mechanical insect started to slowly approach Amanda.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:47 pm
Amanda noticed the two strange creatures that came out. THe mechanical Mantis and the small dragon, who immediately seemed to be under no evil control. When the mantis lashed out at the dragon it immediately took cover behind her legs, of course Amanda couldn't worry about a small dragon and herself. What would Amanda do with it though? Amanda shook her head and brought the small dragon from the floor and looked into the locker room, placing him there. "Stay." Amanda turned in time to see the Mantis drawing closer and closer. "Giant Bug...hmm.." She wasn't sure how to tackle this mechanical beast so she just decided to take the hard and fast approach.

Amanda bent her legs, posed her sword and made a mad dash for the creature. Her sword posed above her head as she neared the beast and swung for one of it's blades, just trying to feel out its weak points.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff