Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
E.P.Flannery's Plot Thread (added Kynreeve & Amariel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:01 pm
EDIT: Only just noticed you got an offer from DNS. So you can ignore this if you want XD

I can offer my kalona boy Demon?
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:14 pm
oooh! more kalona with shiny things! Luthi would love to meet him too! but he might try to take his gold chains or his shiny shiny eyes xD (please dont let him!) Hitting, beating, or drawing Luthias' blood will take him of the hypnotic state he slips into when he sees shinny things. so hes likely not going to walk up and say hi, if your interested in a confrontational rp then this could be fun.  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:31 pm
Devil NightShade

Tag  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:33 pm
Syaoran-Puu

Yes i would be interested to know more about his personality as well.  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:00 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
oooh! more kalona with shiny things! Luthi would love to meet him too! but he might try to take his gold chains or his shiny shiny eyes xD (please dont let him!) Hitting, beating, or drawing Luthias' blood will take him of the hypnotic state he slips into when he sees shinny things. so hes likely not going to walk up and say hi, if your interested in a confrontational rp then this could be fun.
Sure, I have done a lot of fights/confrontation RP with Demon. He is rather good at using something called 'Black magic' that is the Kalona magic. Basically it makes the other person start to weaken and feel ill like a disease, effects everyone differently, and depending on how healthy the other is depends on how long it takes (which is why he has learnt to strike injuries before he uses it as it weakens the system.... he is left vunerable a little when he concentrates to summon the black magic.) It's up to you if this is used or not, it wears off once healed by a pure unicorn or when Demon moves away.

If they were going to fight I would ask that we adopt a 'dice' system, I have some examples of it being used in RP if you want. But basically you RP like normal and then end with something like.... "Demon was ready to make his move...." then you do four dice options.

1- Demon snaps his wing open and slices the rabbits throat. (Hit - Kill)
2- Demon goes to stamp his hoof on the creature but misses due to it being too quick. (Miss)
3- Demon uses his tail to take the rabbits feet from under them before approaching like a stalking beast. (Hit -Minor)
4- Demon starts to chase the rabbit, but loses the creature through the thick trees. (Miss)

So usually two hits, two misses (though if you get lots of misses in a row we usually let you have a round of all hits XD seems only fair, and works both ways). Ok, so 'kill' isn't usually an option but Minor, Moderate and Major damage are.

blurb
Demon believes he is the baddest thing on four legs, and will not hesitate to attack or mame anything or anyone that is foolish enough to come too close. He has an attitude problem -but deep down I think he just needs a hug XD- and like his father looks for what he considers 'worthy'.

One day he spots a mare called Cherish and instantly becomes intreguied by her beauty and uniqiness, and so, like any good kalona he kidnaps her so he can have her all to himself. He doesn't mind her 'simple' mind, but instead uses it as an excuse to protect her and provide for her, claiming to any of the others that he simply wasn't done enjoying her yet but in truth he has a soft spot for her... which is why when her family come to steal her back he follows and tries desperatly to get her back! HIS!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:36 pm
Could I borrow Baba for a few things?
8DDD

First of all, would Baba be interested in lying to a young foal? Lucian's mother passed away when he was born, and I would like, for his plot, for someone to lie to him, telling him there is a way to being someone back from the dead. Maybe he's helping her with one of her quests, and because he failed to succeed in getting what she needed, she refuses to tell him, or maybe she is just messing with him.

Also Amelia Rose can provide the "flower plucked from a maiden's hair" in exchange for something to help bridge the gap she'd created between her and her daughters. Either a charm or a potion, either one.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:56 pm
Sweenys_Revenge
8DDD

First of all, would Baba be interested in lying to a young foal? Lucian's mother passed away when he was born, and I would like, for his plot, for someone to lie to him, telling him there is a way to being someone back from the dead. Maybe he's helping her with one of her quests, and because he failed to succeed in getting what she needed, she refuses to tell him, or maybe she is just messing with him.

Also Amelia Rose can provide the "flower plucked from a maiden's hair" in exchange for something to help bridge the gap she'd created between her and her daughters. Either a charm or a potion, either one.

wow those both sound wonderful and Baba would fit the bill!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:38 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
Sweenys_Revenge
8DDD

Which would you like to do first?  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:41 pm
Sweenys_Revenge
Elf Princess Flannery
Sweenys_Revenge
8DDD

I can do both if you want Baba's schedule is flexible xD
have any ideas of how she might meet lucian? It sounds like Amelia would actually seek Baba out, might have heard she was in the area, that sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
Sweenys_Revenge
Elf Princess Flannery
Sweenys_Revenge
8DDD

have any ideas of how she might meet lucian? It sounds like Amelia would actually seek Baba out, might have heard she was in the area, that sort of thing.
Lucian, as a young foal, is usually taking care of his listless father. So maybe he's out gathering food, and stumbles upon Baba? As for Amelia, she'd definitely seek her out if she heard that Baba could do something for her. Am I correct in thinking that Baba's magic is that which demands a toll higher than what she specifies? Or is deceitful in it's promises? Or is it really supposed to work?  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:01 pm
Sweenys_Revenge
Elf Princess Flannery
Sweenys_Revenge
Elf Princess Flannery
Sweenys_Revenge
8DDD

Lucian, as a young foal, is usually taking care of his listless father. So maybe he's out gathering food, and stumbles upon Baba? As for Amelia, she'd definitely seek her out if she heard that Baba could do something for her. Am I correct in thinking that Baba's magic is that which demands a toll higher than what she specifies? Or is deceitful in it's promises? Or is it really supposed to work?

well its mostly trick, since magic doesn't "technically" exist. although she is skilled with herbal potions, she cant actually heal (like a unicorn could). so most anything she gives you is will have a sort of libido effect. but she is crazy so she believes that it works and will probably convince you to believe her as well. She likes strange and rare things, and is unimpressed with the usual, that is why her tolls are so high. her fortunes are meant to be interpreted how ever the soq wishes, (like a horoscope sort of thing) more often than not, she gives good advice. she also believes in charms and hexes, and will offer tokens or amulets with certain supposed properties. so most of it is placed in faith, and believing that it will work, a lot of good can come from positive thinking and high morale! 8D (sry that got kinda long and wordy)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:04 pm
Elf Princess Flannery

Except that the charm / potion Baba gives Amy would have to have a sort of drugging effect, since Terra -hates- her mother. When she was a young adult, Terra tried to kill her mother, and was stopped only by her little sister, Ambien. So... got anything like that?  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:13 pm
Sweenys_Revenge
Elf Princess Flannery

Except that the charm / potion Baba gives Amy would have to have a sort of drugging effect, since Terra -hates- her mother. When she was a young adult, Terra tried to kill her mother, and was stopped only by her little sister, Ambien. So... got anything like that?

oh yeah, she can make you some thing to cure a head ache, but she can mix brew that makes you puke blood. (actually she is probably better skilled in poisons xD) Baba has a full stock of hallucinogens, poisons, and mixes with paralysis properties. It would take some convincing to get anything deadly out of her though, she doesn't kill unnecessarily (unless she plans to eat it)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:16 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
Sweenys_Revenge
Elf Princess Flannery

oh yeah, she can make you some thing to cure a head ache, but she can mix brew that makes you puke blood. (actually she is probably better skilled in poisons xD) Baba has a full stock of hallucinogens, poisons, and mixes with paralysis properties. It would take some convincing to get anything deadly out of her though, she doesn't kill unnecessarily (unless she plans to eat it)
Just something to give Straterra a sort of euphoric feeling, so that she'd let her guard down and act all sweet with her momma.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:19 pm
I think she can work that out :3  
Chat and Plot Zone