Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Equal Powers Clash [spartanxaya] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:14 am

Win sighed with an irritable expression on her face. "Or just an idiot" She stood up, fixing her's pointed hat on top of her head and said, "Either way, I guess I should go apologize to him. I didn't intend to be so mean in the first place" She pouted, saying, "Are you coming with me?" as she walked out of the room, leaving the door open for the puppy.
((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:48 am
"I'm coming!" The puppy said, scurrying out the door along side her. Nick was in the kitchen in the middle of preparing breakfast. He was given help by a few of his summons who would prepare the table, get ingredients out, and help clean up as well. NIcks' home was a big one, basically a small castle. He had multiple rooms, mostly for his summons to sleep in, but also had a guest room which Win was in just in case. "Someone pass me a plate so I can set the eggs up!" He said, a wolf passing it to him on its head.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:07 am

"Nicholas. Ah...um, hey!" Win said, having had the words to say though when she saw Nicholas, she kind of forgot what those lines were. She looked observantly at the summons preparing this and that and said out of having nothing much to say, "You have a lot of company around here"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:20 am
Nick looked to see Win just standing there. "Oh hey. Yea, I like to let all of my smaller summons out so they can run around and help if they want." Nick said, putting some more food down. "They're like family to me so I always let them out. I only put them back in my cards if I'm traveling or going out to well, fight you..." he said, kinda embarrassed about that.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:03 pm

"Family, huh?" Win said, looking quite ticked but kept to herself. The truth was that her 'family' then was more like an organization and her parents were more like her bosses. It made her feel a little uneasy that this guy was living with so many companions he calls family and she lives alone in a tower like a princess that refuses to be saved. She never really needed much space to begin with as long as it could hold her cauldron, a fireplace, her books and ingredients. It would be fine.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:53 pm
Nick noticed her rather annoyed look, but just nodded. "Yes, family." The puppy that was with Win earlier made it down and jumped on her shoulder, taking a rather liking to her. "I think you have a new admirer." He said with a laugh, the puppy, happily wagging its tail as it looked at Win with a smile. Breakfast was almost ready as the table was now set and some of the food was already out. "You ready to eat Win? We set up a place for you as well and I made enough food for all of us." He said, petting some of the shadow wolves that were by his side.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 am

"Yeah. Th-Thanks" Win said, finding it hard to thank someone and even harder so to apologize. "Nicholas! For earlier... I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to say those things so.. so-... I... so- sor..." She said, stuttering and slightly blushing. She couldn't finish her sentence It was very hard for her to apologize to anyone at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:11 pm
(sorry for not posting in a while)
Nicholas only smiled when she was trouble apologizing. "Hey hey, don't worry. It's fine okay?" He said with a smile, giving her her plate of food. "What do you want to drink? We have some orange juice, milk, some green tea I made a bit ago..." He started to suggest as he looked through his selections.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Win took the plate of food and nodded with gratitude. She then said, "Green tea" before heading over to the table, confused about where to sit for a few moments. It wasn't often that Win ate at other people's homes but when she did, it was usually to some rich person or king's home that had a meal in honor of her for helping with their problems although half their life force was usually enough for Win.

((OOC: We have moments. Tis fine. We have midterms next week, btw! ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:28 pm
Nick poured her a glass of some green tea and handed it to her. The cups were traditional japanese tea cups that he acquired while traveling. Win's new puppy friend sat down next to her on the table. "Oh I don't think I've ever said what your new friends name is. His name is Koinu." He said to her with a smile, Koinu responding with a playful little bark and a wag of his tail.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:22 am

"Is that so?" Win asked and pet the puppy. She then waited for the cue to start eating. She looked a little disinterested at best. The truth was that she felt sort of crap for not being able to defend against Nicholas' attack and failing... Miserably... And losing a great deal of her powers... And giving a witch's deal.... And sitting away from her potions.... Somewhere that wasn't her own house. Overall, the idea still didn't sit well with Win. The rest of the five days might be total misery.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:11 pm
"Eat whenever you feel like it. I have to go give the rest of my summons here their own breakfast." He said and went off to go feed them, the rest following, except for little Koniu, who stayed behind with Win.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:52 pm

"Okay" Win started eating. She had to admit the food was pretty good. She, herself, was never very good at cooking despite the fact that her potions always were very potent. One would wonder if there was such a huge difference between cooking and making potions. Both involved mixing ingredients and stirring diligently anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:11 pm
Koniu watched as Win ate, not saying a word. It was silent in the small dining room, the only sounds of Win's eating. Then, Koniu finally spoke up. "Why do you and Master fight?" He asked, unsure why they do and why it's so important to them.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:57 am

"Huh?" Win said looking up. She then answered Koinu, "I don't know why he really wants the land so much... But I want it for myself to prove to the witch clan... I am the most powerful witch here. And then they'll accept me and fear me. That is enough revenge for the treatment I had received from them. Moreover, power is... addicting. Once you get a little, you'll want more, and more... and more. And now the only thing that stands in the way of me and dominion over the entire land... Is Nicholas. And sometimes, I hate him for it" She scowled.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces