Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Nuclear Sandscape - Accepting/OPEN, BIZNITCH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:44 pm
((*sigh* I described location as best I can. Dio & co. are coming from the western part, now facing the entire junkyard entrance where the bruisers' base is))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:50 pm
((sorry. its not that i wasnt sure wehre dio was, it was that i wasnt sure where, exactly, i had Jackal, in respect to Dio. i shouldve worded that better. i was just giving an OOC reason for not directly responding to Dio's entrance. XP))

((totally my bad. XP))  

ninja-boi92

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:51 pm
The sound of sand being shifted about by the wind was probably the only thing an ignorant creature would hear. They wouldn't see the rising and falling of a certain area of the sand dune. It was as if the thing was breathing. Well, that wasn't the case. There was a certain creature dwelling beneath those golden grains. Watching. Waiting. Now motionless.

When will something come, Calypso?
Soon, my dear... Now focus.

OOC: ASDFGHJKL. I planned to have a pretty post format.. But I'm going to have to sleep now. *sigh*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:53 pm
The Authority Regulator snarled at the man who had just left the bar. He wanted so very badly to grab him and fine him for the bottle he had just stolen, but it was best not to make any enemies. Yet. He would wait until he had properly regained the skill in combat that he had before agreeing to be frozen.
"Get me your strongest beer." he growled at the bartender.

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:56 pm
That was a real bad habit Sam had, betraying people when it was her a** on the line. Sometimes, she really hated that selfish, callous part of herself. It didn't matter now, though, did it? She was just a hidden-away mechanic. So long as she could dissuade the Bruisers from putting her out in the open, she could create whatever she wished. So much unused material, so much time to tinker. As long as she was safe and sound, Sam was no danger to anybody. The moment she got dragged into inter-personal politics, however, that b***h was out for herself. It didn't matter how close you were to her or how much money you had, survival had always been Sam's top priority. As she continued pondering over her fatal flaw and the life she'd lived, she continued on with building the Sand Cruiser 5000. (Why 5000? 5000 makes everything sound cooler!) Honestly, when she wasn't moping about her past mistakes in her alone-time, Sam was fantasizing about her machinery and seeing them in action.

~*~

Needle, as per always, was flying out of immediate sight within the blazing sky. As a Harp, combat-wise she was most useful in aerial assault. In general, she was most useful as a sort of scout - someone who could spot those who might sneak up on her most valued employer. At Dio's command, she would swoop down and walk alongside him if he so wished. Otherwise, she simply tended to stay in the sky when it came down to business.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:00 pm
(I think the Authority Regulator is going to have a knife he calls the 'Extremity Displacement Unit'.)

The Regulator looked at the bottle he had just been given. It was, according to the scanners in his eyes, a very strong bottle of beer.
"Get me something just a bit weaker."

Mad Haru

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:00 pm
Plague sneaked up on Sam and squeezed her breasts from behind. "Surprise!" she said cheerfully. "What's up, freak-face?" She moved to Sam's front, clasping her hands behind her back. She loved teasing Sam. Actually, that wasn't accurate: She loved teasing Sam by groping her and touching her in inappropriate places in the name of medicine. The neko was wearing her full med gear—her normal attire, plus the belt that housed all of her emergency medical supplies, the sash that held her diagnostic equipment, and another belt that carried what she dubbed the 'non-essentials', the various medications that she needed to get through a day. It mostly held anti-anxiety medication and catnip. "Do you have something shiny and new for your special Akira-chan?" Plague loved Sam's inventions. She also liked to refer to herself with her old name, since she felt comfortable around Sam.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:59 pm
Jackal began to slowly move away from the bar, taking in all the new scents. with each step, his 'view' of them got clearer. he could now, by scent, pick out several of them. yes. it definitely was a 'them.' he tried to stay somewhat hidden, or at least inconspicuous. if that was even possible. his thoughts raced. there were only a handful. so far, he could pick out a Scaly. and a nasty smelling one at that. another scent seemed to come from elsewhere, a Harp. he scanned the skies, unable to pick any out. he gritted hsi teeth slightly. that wasn't good. as skilled a fighter as he was, a Harp he couldn't see had a definite opening advantage. And he couldn't place their exact location by scent either. he kept making his way closer, now listening in to see if they'd say anything.  

ninja-boi92

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:08 pm
Sin walked around the bar, looking for interesting things on the ground. Something caught his eyes that made him squeal under his breath like a little girl.

It was an old MP3 player, from before the fifth World War. He picked it up and examined it. The back had very faded letters that he could barely make out to say 'iPod X'. Whatever, didn't really matter what kind of MP3 player it was.

Electricity pulsed down his arm, and wires sprouted from his fingers and covered the artifact. It instantly blared to life, blasting lots of old music, but the music faded quickly.

With another jolt of electricity that went up his arm and to his brain, it disintegrated into dust. This thing was probably like a thousand years old, and the fact that he just destroyed it was - absolutely okay. Because noe he could do this.

Sin opened his mouth and swaggered back into the bar. Music was playing.

I'm havin a bad bad day.
It's about time that I get my way.
Steam rollin' whateva I see
Hah.
Despicable me.

The scaly bartender stared at Sin with a mix of scaredness, anger, and a little awe at the music that he had played from his mouth. Sin approached the bar and placed a few coins down. "Why don't you make yourself useful, disgusting mutant abomination, and get me some tequila and Coca Cola?" Sin commanded. the scaly made a growl/whimper sound before handing the bottle, glass, and Coca Cola to Sin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:52 pm
{Lol, I look forward to seeing the Extremity Displacement Unit in action. XD}

"Nothing new for you specifically, hairball." Sam replied in an equally teasing tone, a broad grin spread upon her lips. For the most part, she really didn't mind the teasing too much. If it got too far, usually when Plague's hands tried to wander downward, Sam would usually headbutt the neko or simply threaten to explode them both right then and there with whatever she was tinkering with at the time. Needless to say, nobody wants to be blown up by a pissed off mechanic. "Though if you let me go, I'll be happy to tell you all about it."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 pm
Plague pouted and danced away, and started to look around. "You should make me something pretty, pet. Something that goes bzzzz close to my lady bits." She let out a high giggle and then she wrapped her arms around Sam's waist in a quick hug. "How about it, Sam-sama?" She knew it wasn't the honorific she should be using, but she couldn't help herself. Plague then saw something else shiny and went to look at it. She was usually very focused. But in Sam's shop, near Sam, who was safe to be around and very nice, she let her attention flit from thing to thing like a newborn kitten.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:33 pm
"For the millionth time, you have enough as it is. I'm not wasting precious resources on vibrators when I can build explodey s**t and big a** guns." Sam frowned slightly, her grin only returning as Plague scurried off to admire her other works. "That's an exploding tracking device. If I want to know where someone's at, I can just hide it in their food. Or if I really hate their guts, I'll make you tell them they have a life-threatening disease and this 'sepository' is the only thing that'll save them." she commented with a shrug before tinkering on with her sand-cruiser once more. "What I'm working on here is the Sand Cruiser 5000. Now if we want to get somewhere else fast, we won't just have to run in the unbearable heat. We can get to other settlements in a day or less! If I can do it just right, I can even get us air conditioning and a water purifier thingy innit."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:45 pm
"Ooh." Plague leaned against it. "I'm getting so hot and bothered, baby. I want to have sex with this car. Or your face. Your choice." She let out a little giggle, and then she sidled up closer to Sam. "Rub my ears? Pretty please?" She jutted her bottom lip out in an exaggerated pout, trying to get Sam to agree. Because Plague loved getting her ears rubbed. She wasn't sure if it was the same for others of her kind, but for her, a good ear rub was almost as good as sex. Plague let a purr start to build up in anticipation, trying to persuade Sam by hugging her so the rumble of Plague's purr went into her as well.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:55 pm
Sam shook her head slightly, rolling her eyes at Plague's raunchiness. Upon being asked to rub her ears, Sam couldn't help but don an evil little smirk. In a teasing tone she purred right on back, "I would, but somehow I get the impression you get off on that. I can't have that happening now can I?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:17 pm
"Come on!" With more pouting, Plague suddenly jumped and wrapped her legs around Sam's waist. "Pretty please? You know you want to, pretty pet." She licked Sam's cheek and nipped playfully at her chin, standard behavior for Plague.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff